What is university life like in your country?

What is university life like in your country?
I'm going to be starting university here very soon and it will be my first time ever as a 26 year old. I was in the army here before that wasting my life away.
What should I know and expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9swMQerO70
youtube.com/watch?v=tHBJg0dhGLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=A9swMQerO70
youtube.com/watch?v=tHBJg0dhGLM
:DDD

Normies fucking everywhere

wouldn't know i'm a NEET

You remember high school? It's like that, but you have even more freedom (but remember, you're paying for it.) If you play it like me, there's no hijinks or anything, you just go to class, learn, go home, ad infinitum.

>people isolate themselves in a small community in order to attend university

absolutely disgusting.
life in uni here is exactly the same because unis are in regular cities and you just attend while still living at home.

fuck off to r9k faggot

That's how it is here. The vast majority of university students in the USA are locals from that state.
Mostly the only people who go out of state to study are people studying a very specific subject that a local university doesn't have, got scholarships to attend, or are fucking rich.

Almost everyone stays local.

My experience was shit as no one wanted to be my friend.

Well I found out college isn't for everyone, if you don't want/like studying, you will fail and drop it

but it can be very fun to neurotypicals

To be honest, I have a job which I'll continue to work at part time as I study and all my close friends I've met through there.
I'm not worried about meeting anyone through class.

I'm fully planning to be like . I just wanna go to class, go home, do assignments or study and get on with my life.

keep your head down and be chill, really that's all there is to it, you'll have friends in no time and plenty of girls as long as you don't exude any sign of beta desperate loneliness. Don't know what to do if you're a beta, I was pretty sociable and succesful before a bad break up and substance abuse drove me here.

OP here, I'm afraid that will happen to me. The reason I went into the Army when I was younger was because I never wanted to be a student again, I'd rather shoot guns and run around the desert.
But that phase in my life is over, so I'm giving college a try. If I don't like it and drop it, I don't know what I'll do with my life.

Just become a wageslave, you're in the first world so whatever, you will always have quality of life it's fine

High school 2.0

Just get through it, if you think it's lousy then you've never had a shitty job, you'll have to endure far worse in your life if you don't make it through and you won't be able to drop out of that.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.
Wageslaves here don't have nice lives, unless they live rent free with their parents or something. Otherwise they struggle everyday to make rent, car, phone, etc.

To live "comfortably" as a wageslave implies you live in a total shithole and walk to work so you have plenty of money to spare.

Every wageslave I know either has alcohol or drug problems.

You'll probably should not use mean words and call other student maggots.

kek you can buy a car after working 3 months in McDonald's there

what the fuck is wrong with Dunners man..

>literally said I used to be in the army for years
>"you've never had a shitty job"
There aren't many things worse than being in the army. When you're living outside, in the rain, snow and sun, digging holes and shitting in them and eating shitty prepackaged food that comes in bags for every single meal for weeks and months straight, while getting barely any sleep at all the entire time while wearing heavy body armor, then I'm pretty sure I know exactly what it's like to have had a shitty job.

>struggle.

Find people that aren't working at baby jobs like McDonald's.

Holy shit you're dumb.

Yeah, if you're living at home and have no other bills. If you're on your own there's no fucking way. Not with rent and bills and everything else. Not a fucking chance.

lul whatever I hope your life goes very wrong

go for it, but being 26 ex army seem emotionally different from 18-20, you should happy when go around with them.

Mom.

OP enjoy
you seem based.

I hope you do find time once in a while to fuck some young and dumb college chicks tho. experience some different types, races, try a couple chubbies, etc.

enjoy and learn my man.