Ask a 21 year old agoraphobic virgin femanon from NJ anything!

Ask a 21 year old agoraphobic virgin femanon from NJ anything!

what part of new jersey do you live in

what is it that scares you about the outside? why do you feel threatened?

Central/south-ish. You from NJ too??

How can I contact you?

actually yeah, i live in central jersey too actually. i'm from middlesex county

Different person but I'm in south jerz too

Rape Culture and Male Privilege.

Tits or gtfo

you know the rules, tits or gtfo

ITT: OP gets a new reason not to go outside.

Monmouth county here

So you don't want to leave your safe space? Could you also direct us to your tumblr? Thanks fgt

When was the last time you were out of the house?

Go fuck yourself you special snowflake cunt.

The people... and the thought of making a fool out of myself. I have very, very bad social anxiety and low self esteem. I'm too afraid to do the easiest of things like getting a cup of coffee with someone. I am so inexperienced in life and it makes me even more insecure

Why are u a Virgin? Are u ugly?

terrible bait. you really could have made something of this thread..

blogsforwhales(dot)com

How much do you weigh?

Do you have a therapist or anything? What's your living situation like? Do you live with family?

This

Tits or gtfo

I wish I had the confidence to meet up with someone, I am so alone. I really want to have sex badly but it will never happen.

I don't wanna be a special snowflake lol I don't talk about my problems in real life. I try to act as normal as possible.

Social anxiety, I guess. idk if I'm ugly. Probably.

145 pounds

I would but they are small and ugly

I wasn't trolling when i asked that. I wanted a conversation with someone in similar shoes

Hey OP....I'm a 39yo, but cool male user from brick

Dis ain't no girl. You're bein' swindled

Fellow Middlesex person here as well!

NBD
I'm 26 and still a virgin.
I have way to much social anxiety to talk to people let alone be intimate with someone.
A this point I decided to simply accept my fate and wait until I become a wizard.

My ex used to have this problem. I sat her down one day and explained to her that most people don't even know or care about your existence and that most people are too busy to deal with their own shit to care about hers. I also showed her proof that you are more likely to be victimized by a family member or friend than a stranger. After about 2 hours she got over it little by little. She is now a cashier and are friends and deals with people face to face.

You just need to put yourself in social situations a little bit at a time and work it out with a partner or friend.

I honestly think that most of these neckbeards don't care anymore. They are just so glad of some female contact, even if it is completely made up. I used to get mad and tell people to insist on timestamps, but I'm starting to think nobody is getting hurt. Some of these guys are probably only hours from suicide anyway, they might as well go out with one happy memory - truth or lie, what does it matter?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I actually think I need someone to do this to me but I can't meet anyone. Cashiering was my first and only job. I had ok days and lasted a year at that job but I eventually quit because the anxiety at work was so bad. I felt like I was going crazy.

Perhaps booze would alleviate this situation

>145
How tall?

I mean honestly I've been thinking about it. I think this is actually like my last desperate attempt to connect with other ppl

what's so special about being a virgin tbh?

Where are you from???

I'm 5'6

Connect with us with your tits.

Nothing. i wish i wasn't. I guess it's just a little peculiar once u've reached a certain age.

> All these desperate thirsty virgins
> Don't realize this is probably a fat autistic weeaboo
> This is bait
> Time stamp & tities or GTFO

keep your head up,I'm still a virgin even though chicks are running after me, there is more in life.

Canada

holy shit why did it take this long for the SoP for these kind of threads?

Sup Forums is truly dead

TITS OR GTFO

are you aware you have a vagina and you can stop being a virgin anytime

Are you my daughter?

here, i'll bite. I'm a 22 year old guy who lives in central nj and i just broke up with my girlfriend because she cheated on me with her ex. i don't have many friends. how do you feel about bubble tea.

You're from 856???

I'm so awkward I scare everyone away within seconds

maybe

>justdoit.jpg

he can walk away if he doens't like you

Yes kik me doctorange if you wanna talk

help humanity and ask the first virgin you see out
win-win

jersey thread nao

see
Provide tits, or gtfo

This is the most basic rule of Sup Forums

Remember the timestamp btw

Trip-trips means you have to do it, otherwise you're a dirty cockgobbling whore.

If you get drunk or stoned it helps ?

Wew thats almost me but I live in California. And I'm agoraphobiac because I think I'll get killed outside.

CHECKED, provide tits+timestamp OP!!!!

Add me on skype kek, user:kay.day212
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL B4 SUMMER BREAK rip.

>dubs

wut the fuck ? why people will kill you ? you are an ex-SS Officer or that kind of shit ? even furries dont get killed

they sadly don'0t get killed... kek

609 mercer. I dislike the general population and choose a life of minimal social interactions outside of the internet and video games

>hay guys i'm a grilllll
>pay attention to meeeeeee

Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that

Once again the 26 y/o virgin from Canada.
I'm about to step away from my pc and go watch some Marco Polo until I fall asleep.

If you want to chat about dealing with social anxiety or anything else kik me: amoeba_man

No. That user is paranoid and thinks people will kill him. That's why he stays indoors.

>female
>virgin
nice try shekelstein

Maybe OP is a nig nog or a camel jockey, the would raise his mortality a lot, or even worse, a sand nigger furry pro-life and demi sex or that gender shit from tumblr

C'mon, show us your boobies. You know at least a couple of guys here will like them, and that can only boost your confidence.

Well, at least you can take solace in the fact of living under the safety of your parents, doing everything you can to ensure they don't kick you out up until the point that they die and you have only yourself to rely on from there.

It doesn't have to be people. It could be a car, or a falling building. Plus all the shootings and bombings.

SHOW A BODY PART

DUN CARE IF MEMBERED OR DIS

Do you know how stupid it is to be a virgin just because you won't say yes to any of thousands of guys that would proposition online in a day?

Tell you what, I'm a short train ride away in hudson county and i'll fuck the virgin right out of you.

seriously... OD on some pills...

kill self

>Shekelstein

Fucking kek'd.

Fellow njbro here to say tits or gtfo

Well said user... well said.

I have found OP cure to his fear

Pro tip: Im already taking xanax por anxiety and panic attacks, but fuck xanax, withdrawal symptoms are so shitty but actually helps a lot.

Maybe they want to lose it to someone they love. And it's hard to find someone that loves them.

I'd go to a child psychiatrist in your place >

titaeus 'ore getfoe

Check out Ned Flanders over here.

Your other option was GTFO

I'm on my phone and it's a pain to search, but did you say where in Canada you're from, Sup Forumsro? Toronto/ Niagara region here. Back and forth.

I'm from NJ too wanna meet up and an hero together

>2016
>saving virginity for true love

yeah guys would think she was insane and run if she said that...

But i assume she was a teenager at some point, and teenagers would believe an "i love you" from someone they met while tripping on shrooms 5 minutes earlier.

Not gay, maybe only neurotic and full of hate to everyone or everything if im not drunk or stoned.

We'll be the judge of that

It does for me

I'm voting for Trump

This & it's a fucking shame that anyone would say anything otherwise

Please follow board rules

I miss fucking teens like that

Prison sucks

How did you get like this?

ocean county here its perfectly normal im convinced everyone in nj is broken