TFW you will never go back to playing WoW with your highschool bros in the old days

>TFW you will never go back to playing WoW with your highschool bros in the old days

Why do people have to grow up and times change, Sup Forums?

It was bf3 for me
Think I had about a 1000 hours into it

Who gives a shit about WoW?

>You will never go back to playing TFC, CS, and AHL in 2000.

Now this is sorrow..

my whole bf experience was Americans obnoxiously chatting in the chat not paying attention to the game

>ywn play Halo 2 online at its peak again

I remember saving all my lunch money and play Halo 2 online in the cyber cafe nearby.
I was a very skinny lad back then, always wearing sandals, shorts and feeling like a bad ass because I had older friends.

>tfw no more ragnarok online autism

we were the stars

dont make me feel

>Started playing wow again for the first time in 6 years
>Been playing over a month and still haven't made a single friend

I played GunZ Online for 5 years. Started when I was 12 and went as far as winning two of the three national championships. Last time I touched this game was in 2011. Never experienced that feeling again. :(

i played a lot of Combat Arms in highschool. had a fun group of friends on there for a while too

>ywn play late night custom infection games in Halo 3 with your mates again

>he didn't have to wake up at 6AM and fight for 4 hours straight to secure boss for his clan
you WoW fags don't even know what hardcore gaming is, baka

It's naturally harder to make friends when you're older, as you become less sociable and outgoing. In online vidya the amount of friends you have will almost always be proportional to the rank of your character and how skilled/known you are, regardless of your personality.

07/01/17

>as you become less sociable and outgoing
I never was any of that ;-;
>tfw thinking of all the hours I've spent on mmos, with the only people I ever talked to on it being school friends

>you will never have massive halo 3 custom games sessions that go on all the way through the night

you will never go to your friends house after school and hotseat homm3 all evening

>start runescape in 2001
>still play runescape
Kill mee

>ywn play runescape during 2006/07 ever again

>with the only people I ever talked to on it being school friends
In pretty much every mmo, as you rank up you're eventually forced to join a clan/club/guild/crew that will allow you to enjoy the late-game content, and that's when you make friends, specially if you're using TS3/Discord. Dungeon raids, boss raids, clan wars, etc. I made quite a big number of friends on Trove because of that, and it's totally spontaneous.

ds beat di in an official war

I was in DS. Not that I can prove it on Sup Forums ;_;

At least the cat is happy

>tfw WoW was released, I wasn't interested in it at all, but my friends wasted time on that cancerous game

>tfw my dad would make me power up his account

I'm going to live like a miser and save up for the next twenty years so I can end my days on a Runescape VR port

I played GunZ but I quit because there were too many laggy fucking Brazilians shitting the game up going huehueheuheuheuheuhe

the osrs isnt too bad

We had our own servers by Level Up! and North America had its own servers by ijji, each with their respective IP restrictions.

>my whole bf experience was Americans obnoxiously chatting in the chat not paying attention to the game
>my whole bf experience
>boyfriend experience
It took me longer than I care to admit before I realised it wasn't ment to be boyfriend.

>tfw will never get to reexperience tribes 2 at its peak

I am happy that the cat is happy.

checking if im banned

For me the best shit in L2 was first day after server reset when all the low level pvps happen in places like.. I dont even remerber.. EG or something

>playing Halo CE and AOE my classmates

>no more Prontera theme and guildmates
>all the sequels and "reboots" have been absolute shit

Who here /metin2/
I realize now it's a shit game but i was super addicted in middle school and first few years of high school

>tfw you'll never penetrate that thicc pussy