Asian men are feminine

>Asian men are feminine
Ummm. Try again sweetie?

Other urls found in this thread:

shanghaiist.com/2015/07/01/average-heights-men-women.php
nature.com/nature/journal/v538/n7626/full/nature19844.html
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/dna-of-extinct-human-species-pacific-islanders-analysis-suggests/7968950
youtube.com/watch?v=7sUexvo_f1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maori are ocean adapted Asians though
After generations of island hopping and exploring the Pacific they became tough unlike Chinese

The chinese were the greatest sea fairing nation on earth for a very long time until confucionism fucked everything up

>Maori are ocean adapted Asians though
They are still 100% Asian however.

This.

asian(x)
east asian(o)

The exception.
For every Maori there are 30 feminine Canadian """men"""".

Ummm that was Muslims from western China ie Turk mixes that were seafaring explorers and traversed around the world
Regular Han Chinese never had the desire to explore because they are soulless fucks
I wish Turks didn't stop at western China, I wish they kept raping until they reached the coast of China, as Turkic-Chinese mixes are superior to pure chinks monsters

>wanting to be masculine like a nigger

>They are still 100% Asian however
they're polynesian, when people say 'asian' they are usually referring to east asians, not maoris

They used pussy-boats that were larger than the small war-canoe of the sea-aborigine

i read a paper that suggests all the female east asians that migrated to oceania were raped by the native melanisians to create modern polynesians

That sounds pretty hot

>trying to force a rape narrative onto every fucking event in human history

stop you fuck

I'd be overcompensating too if I were a manlet like you

Are Polynesians not Asian user? What a dumb post.

you can group polynesians in if you want, along with indians and pakistanis since they belong in the asian umbrella but at that point the word is meaningless
polynesians, east asians, southeast asians, indians etc are all different, some are feminine and some aren't

>manlet
Weak meme:
shanghaiist.com/2015/07/01/average-heights-men-women.php
>The Chinese of the last generation have attained parity and the Chinese of the next generation are set to surpass Whites.

First off: Indians/Paki's are NOT Asian. The merely exist next to Asia. To say they're Asian should also mean the ME/Europe is Asian.

2:
>polynesians, east asians, southeast asians, indians etc are all different,
Most South Asians look very, very similar. Asians have the largest variety in the world from Polynesians to East Asians to SEAsians.

3. They're still Asian.

t. Chang Hi-Ping

This "Asian men are feminine" meme seriously needs to die. The Mongols conquered and raped most of the known world. China was very patriarchal for the vast majority of its history. And you don't even have to use the SJW definition of patriarchy to see that. Japan is a million times less feminist than any white country. Most east Asian countries have strict social hierarchies so that everyone knows their place, that's a very masculine trait. White countries fell for the equality meme, which is a more feminine trait. Do people seriously just believe Asians are feminine because Kpop stars look kind of girly? Those K-pop stars are still very attractive to women and get more pussy than the average alt rightist peddling this anti Asian bullshit.

>Asians have the largest variety in the world from Polynesians to East Asians to SEAsians.

Uhhhhh

>Uhhhhh
What's that meant to mean?

Thank you my brother.

asians are short, hairless, slim and quiet, these are all traditionally feminine characteristics
you can gather 100 children and murder a few adult men with them, doesn't make children stronger than adults

Asian arrrr rook same.
Only reason Polynesians and SE Asians look even slightly different is because they fucked those Asian nigs.

>Regular Han Chinese never had the desire to explore because they are soulless fucks
Hello Sup Forums

Got a citation?

Don't let stereotypes delude your mind into absolutes.

wut

>native americans
>the North-Western Asians living in India
>Central Asia
etc etc

Plus pic related for just one example

Stop cuckposting
I'm sick of being mistaken for you BLACKED fetishists

Chinese are wayyyy more closely related to Maori than they are to Indians
Maori are Mongoloids just like Chinese while Indians are a Dravidian-Caucasian mix

>le Sup Forums maymay
I do not associate with those zionist cuckservatives

Your picture proved my point. No one, slanted eyes or not could tell apart any of those ethnicities except that Turk one.
They literally all have identical DNA.

Central Asians are mixed with Caucasian, that's why they look different

Hnnnnnnnnng

>Maori are Mongoloids just like Chinese while Indians are a Dravidian-Caucasian mix
Aren't Northern curries more Caucasian than the South? Or are you talking about in general?

This

Wish the xiangou genocided the chinks way earlier

>No one, could tell apart any of those ethnicities except that Turk one.
Are you blind?

Even if you found the most remote valley in Switzerland with the most inbred people there would still be thousands of times more phenotypic diversity there than in all Mongoloid Asians combined and not just by pigment but also facial structure.

niggers aren't masculine, they can't even grow beards

>they can't even grow beards
You mean west/Central Africans can't. Northern, Eastern and Southern can.

>but asian are masculine
no doubt about it

t. Sven "I'm a triple-threat on Reddit with my 100,000 Karma points" Magnusson, who shaves with an antique safety razor and listens to indie pop

Han Chinese are still the toughest collective peoples on earth. Also the most ruthless. This is why so many aspects of their culture on the mainland are so fucking cruel. It's dog eat dog, then man eat dog.

That user is an idiot who doesn't know where Maori come from.

>Even if you found the most remote valley in Switzerland with the most inbred people there would still be thousands of times more phenotypic diversity there than in all Mongoloid Asians combined and not just by pigment but also facial structure.
You're gonna have to post proof then.

not even cuck posting
nature.com/nature/journal/v538/n7626/full/nature19844.html

>Polynesians today do carry a significant amount of Melanesian DNA. But that DNA is in relatively long, unbroken chunks, the analyses found, suggesting that it was incorporated into Polynesians’ genomes recently, perhaps about 500 to 2500 years ago, after the Lapita period. The team also noted that the Polynesian X chromosome has less Melanesian DNA than the other nuclear chromosomes. Because X chromosomes are more likely to be inherited from mothers (sons get only a Y from their fathers), that suggests that much of the Melanesian DNA came through the male line, as Melanesian men interbred with Polynesian women.

Saying a certain group of men is feminine because of looks is a internet meme and fucking stupid.

Looks don't make you girly, being a beta faggot does. People in poorer countries, more opressed by neighbours countries and countries with strong patriarchy are often less feminine than for example a 1st world aussie who got into a fight 1 time in his life and thinks that a bit of make up on a guy is not gay.

This entire thread is dumb as I don't remember anybody saying Asians were less masculine than others but
>many aspects of their culture on the mainland are so fucking cruel. It's dog eat dog, then man eat dog.
No. China actually used to be very humanitarian all memes aside. Mao starving the country forced people to become sub-humans to survive (which is what usually happens to people when pushed).

Your average young chinese man/woman today has much better values than her mom/grandma.

Han Chinese aren't tough, they are unempathetic monsters that happily boil dogs alive etc because they don't care about pain on others
Chinks pay niggers to poach animals into extinction
Chinks pollute the enviroment more than anyone on the planet, I would love greenies if they stopped blaming the west and admitted that chinks are the plague that needs exterminating
They aren't tough, they are a over a billion psychopaths that Russia and America could completely wipe out overnight if they wanted to

>Han Chinese aren't tough, they are unempathetic monsters that happily boil dogs alive etc because they don't care about pain on others
This.
ANYBODY has it in them to do inhuman things. It's human nature. It's harder to have strong, moral values on which you abide by.

Interesting, so Polynesians are mongoloids with a bit of australoid admixture from some Melanesian males

Wtf it's easy for me to be friendly and nice to people
I hate hurting others both emotionally and physically
I want genocide of han monsters because they are extremely cruel to others, I would find it hard to stomach mass killing han, but I would still do it if the time comes, because of my duty to protect the innocent from soulless abominations harming them

>Interesting, so Polynesians are mongoloids with a bit of australoid admixture from some Melanesian males
Not to mention Aboriginal Australians/Pacific Islanders carry DNA of unknown human species:
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/dna-of-extinct-human-species-pacific-islanders-analysis-suggests/7968950

>Wtf it's easy for me to be friendly and nice to people
That's because you're born in a nice, comfy place with Abrahamic values. I bet you also don't think rape is good but it wasn't like that.

And I'm talking about fucking over the ""weak"" desu. Like poor workers or whatnot.

I'm not suprised Abbos are part non-human

I find nothing wrong with rape as long as you do it so the woman isn't hurt, so rape her gently

polynesians aren't asian
t. dwayne "gibraltar" johnson

The Rock looks like a roided Filipino.

I always thought he was black
Fun fact i was watching the Doom movie woth friends the other day my friend says
"they send him first just because hes black"
i ask him
"is he really black though ?"
my other friends says
"yeah well he's half black"
"yeah he's color cafe au lait"
they then proceeded to sing couleur café

anyways the point being there's no way anybody thinks he's a chinaman

I heard the French people don't lift as much as other Europeans. How often do you see people with the Rock's physique in your country?

Dwayne is part Samoan part African part European ancestry

French people aren't quite like the rest of us

never saw someone that big t b h

but there is military everywhere on the streets now, and they are fit yes
but not as much as the rock

what did you mean by this

Why are miauwri's so butthurt on YouTube?

youtube.com/watch?v=7sUexvo_f1A

This. They're like steppe nomads the rest of asia got weak

Gurkhas are pretty great.

France may not lift as much as other European nations because they don't have as much fatties desperately trying to lose weight like the other nations

>i was watching the Doom movie woth friends the other
Good taste