Secrets Thread!

Secrets Thread!

Tell Sup Forums something you never want anyone to know.

my cars friend tried to mom me in the back of my finger

I go on Sup Forums

I've been fucking my best friend's girlfriend for a few years now and he has no fucking clue.

I once masturbated with a vibrator up my ass
Im "straight"

I used my dad's pocket pussy

i stole a cookie from the cookie jar

I love Cyndi Laupers song Time After Time

what?

i like hot chicks

Anybody ever watch a Llama take a full grown man in her back side only to spray fart his own load right in his face when he bent down to pull up his pants?
Me neither.

My father once told a room full of men he was playing poker with that he always wondered what it was like to have a guy suck his dick.
>One of their friends who's a gay dude was there, but still, fucked me up in terms of how I saw my father for years.

I'm a male nurse at a local hospital and I've been stealing patient meds for close to eight years now.

I got head from my son's mother's cousin and she never found out.

As a fellow RN... You need to stop being a piece of shit and get on a diversion program. It's a dumb way to risk a great career.

Kekd

Fuck that, I've almost paid off all my loans.

My biggest fetish is online role-playing as a little girl fucking older men

When I mom was passed out once from god only knows what she was on one night I stuck a cold hot dog into her pussy because she fell asleep with just a t-shirt on laying in the couch. It broke and I had to dig it out. I ate the part that broke off into her. I don't know what the fuck I was
thinking I was like 13.

.....ur baaaaaaaad.
share some of that morphone with me next time.

Troll BLM #BoycottCotton >

i love the color hot pink,

My wife has a small mouth and is awful at blowjobs. So I went to a gloryhole run by a 30 year old tranny and got the best fucking deepthroat blowjob of my life. I don't know if I'll ever tell her.

you're the fuckin scum of the earth.

I'm in love with the only woman who I've always known what to expect from; Mary Jane.

Now that you mention it... it's kinda nice....