Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xwM20keiPe8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ama claim

>Tsunato
They've shown a lot of sub-machine gun
It looks like a reskin of a normal BF tbh...

>Saber
Hmmm?~

Claiming Yuuki

Really wish I had the time to play pokemon go this week. Looks like alot of fun.

Does anyone here play it? Is it fun?

Claimed

looks like you want another ban friendo

If you like childhood turf wars, yes it is

I hear it's a battery drain and a piece of shit.

More bad stories than good stories.

Oh. I forgot to mention that Scorpions also did an entirely acoustic 2 hour concert in Lisboa. It sounds just as good as their distorted songs.
youtu.be/xwM20keiPe8

Rory-sama claimed

Damn I actually would love to read Jojo I dont think I could watch it

What happened to your desktop?? Looks like you gotta build your collection on your laptop now and maybe get a few games that can run on it too!

Don't really listen to the outro except for part 1 because meme

>rikka
Watch all of it at once, it's long. There's for seasons out now with 4 part one it's 15th ep

What's the difference and similarity?

>maki
Kek they say it a lot in ROTC

Oh hmm. Ever played a sly cooper game? How's about gta sa? That should be fine with your pc

>shiro
Night!

>mugen
Thanks, mugen. Best place for all the groceries without the worries from shitty people in Walmart

Pretty well. You?

(you)
>saber
Now go back to your tsun self

Yo

Bob Semple

Darjeeling claimed

The usual.

I'd rather just use it as a tool to capture children. How much do you think I'd like it?

All that aside is it good? Guesing you haven't played it

>more bad stories than good

Like the people using it to rob kids of their devices? Or just thegame being buggy

>just joking about the children abducting part in my first response

Claimed, desu!

>and a piece of shit

Didn't read that part.
Dissapointing to hear

>marie rose

Record a vocaroo of you saying the following phrases and words
-six
-fish and chips
-nipple
-will smith

I can't really say much.. ARMA is supposed to be a "simulation" while M&B feels more arcade-y
You're best to buy and demand a refund if you don't like it

It's pretty fun, there are some drawbacks though. The servers suck, so it works fine maybe 50% of the time. The battery drain is pretty bad, but it does have a built in battery save mode. When it does work, it's a ton of fun, especially if you have a group of friends to walk around and do stuff with.

Nothing to worry about, really. The GPU was acting up so I set up an RMA with EVGA to have it replaced. I literally just found a giant gallery on Imgur and downloaded the whole thing lol. This laptop isn't built to handle many games. We're talking games like Plants vs Zombies and Stardew Valley

Posting here and watching anime. ReLife is bretty good.

Pokemon locations
Can't battle other trainers
Battery drain
High price tag

I'm on a Windows phone, I couldn't play it if I wanted to.

Hey, what's up?

How long have you been watching it for??

Hey I mean those are some pretty chill games man, i wouldnt mind playing those!

I guess i'd say my favorite type of song is a slow one

not sure if that makes much sense

You'll wade through a lot of sweaty men and other pedos, but it'll make you appreciate the child when they finally come

Misquoted the other post, my bad.

Great! Maybe we can watch it together or something.

Doesn't sound too convincing.

The simple way is the best way but at a time like this maybe going the extra mile is worth it.

Comparing this one to say BF3 or even 4 is a stretch. Not to say some assets aren't re-used. They probably are.

Honestly I don't even know where that phrase came from. Kek, it's nice to use though.

Nah haven't played Sly Cooper but SA I have.

>Best idol claimed

YOU CLAIMED HER user, WAY TO GO

Claiming best girlie!

Do u even lood?

Makes heaps of sense. Im mostly high energy on the bike and in the kitchen, but I do slow it down if I want to chill out.

>Thought this was maka albarn.
Hey Emi, long time no see. How's it going?

>high price tag

Thought it was free? Is there just a shit ton of nearly forced micro transactions?

Fuck off

Meh. Sweat men and other pedos will do just fine. Ever rape a fellow pedo? Feels good. Like you just triumphed a fellow spartan

Its pretty great, ive even been able to find stuff I haven't found at walmart, its the best store ever. I usually get coffee and go shop around and im never disappointed

I don't know anything about this any all my best friends are computer nerds so they baby me through everything so if you ever want help in the future we can figure it out. I agree though, you would just save so much money and it would perform better. I am scared of building it but the guide seems pretty straight forward with everything

As I was typing that I completely forgot I had Stardew Valley installed already lol. Anyway, what are you up to?

Mind if I ask you all a question?
What is the most fucked up anime you have ever watched?

Its not the Emi you know Marie. How goes the regrowth there?
Id have to say either Monster, Teekyu or Elfen Lied. Possibly Speed Grapher as well.

>Convincing
Just who do you think you're talking to?

I'll listen to faster stuff when playing games sometimes, but it's mostly slow stuff

>Go into house
>"I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, why don't you have a seat?"
>I didn't come for a kid
>wut
>I came for the other pedos

Heard it doesn't run in the background without purchasing it, which is not exactly mobile game cheap.

Lucky Star

Ok.
Ok.

Matter of fact I do

I just noticed the eyes on this pic are reversed and now i'm triggered

A simulator eh? I wonderemember if I can add a paint ball mod to it

REEEEELife*

Watching jojo atm. You?

Since may. Would've been finished by now if I didn't forget about watching it

Sheeeit. It is. A better phrase to say than "As fuck" in public

>the big smoke order

That's texas for ya

Another. Never been scared of tripping the stairs with an umbrella before

fuck you

yeah, as they said I'm known as "second Emi" sorry. However how are you doing?

watching some mega64 videos, might play some overwatch

Hmm, pretty decent. But I have better.
Beat this!

It doesn't even look like WWI, literrally all the video I've seen, every one was running around with automatic weapons..

Maybe? Who knows~

I am just watching some Rick and Morty and chilling with waifu. Nothing too special

What does face 99 look like?

Nice panties~

Oh okay so not too too long then!

Yuuuukkkiiiiii!

I did the same thing

If I were not supposed to be asleep right now, I would rant on how unrealistic battlefield 1 is... but I need to stop lurking ang go to sleep.
Night!

I need the high energy while riding. Helps keep my mind off the retards on the road.
>no one ever speeds up to the highway speed while still on the on-ramp
>people try to jockey for position while merging in the on-ramp, forcing a bottleneck that doesn't need to be there
>people don't clear the lane for the people coming onto the highway, forcing more jockeying and more bottlenecks
>people flat out ignore bikes on the road and try to power through us, forcing me to go full aggressive

I only go up to 35 sadly

feel free to help expand my collection

Galky

Yoko claimed

Pretty good. That's why I've been busy, really. Doing alot of volunteer shit on my days off. What happened to the other Emi? Busy training for a marathon?

I don't go to the pedos. I make them come to me. It's alot easier.

>checked

Why whould it need to run in the background? I hope it's not like Clash of Clans where you need to wait 6 hours before a fight

Die

What is this facial expression?

>playing some overwatch

Who do you play the most?

>mercy player here

If you like slice of life anime I would suggest it. I'm liking it so far. It's 12 episodes, so it's really short too

Sounds chill. I didn't mean to stay up this late, but now I'm kind of committed at this point lol. I've never seen Rick and Morty but I hear it's funny, I'll have to watch it sometime.

YUUUUNNNOOOOOOO! Wuz good nigga?!

Since other Derjeeling is not responding, I guess I won? Woot!

Doing great! Just got finished watching boruto movie

Higher rates on Pokemon encounters the longer it runs I'm sure.

Also would not be surprised to see PvP start out as a premium service.

Honestly these are rants from a friend who plays.

Wrong! Sorry I'm currently doing other stuff right now. Also I'm not near my laptop which has all of my good stuff

Left for personal reasons. I dont know the full story, but from hearsay it was basically because Hand left. Even though Hand is back, doesn't claim at all but we know its him.
Lewd wars are not a proper way to settle disputes. Use gif wars.
>Or a spoodr

kek
Goodnight Mami!

Got a template?

Yeah go for it its super funny, I am really enjoying it!

Heya, lucky for you Fran hasnt been on today so i have yet to be able to claim my bounty

claiming Jade Harley

I'm a mercy and zennyatta main. Im practicing zenn atm so after they "fix" him, when and whatever that may be, ill be even better at him. I really hope they change his garbage alt fire

I'd like to get a bike someday
or a 70's GM A-Body coupe
either one works

I need ideas for stuff to do when they get here, you got any?

Smug.

I'm not even dead.

I wish I could buy the game. But money goes to gas food and school first

I remember seeing a halo mod an was like "oh hell yeah!"

Only long part is part 3 which is broken up into 2 seasons

Slice of slice are one of my fav animes. Is it in any other genres?

Hands is back? Who does he claim?

You single handedly wiped all my excitement to play the game. That's impressive. Ty for saving me the time

I'm going to go to bed now. Just going to post the (cringe) reminder then hop off.

>I'll still lurk untill next thread but just wont post. Good night everyone

I think Makoto made a mistake in his new bike. Hes going from a 300CC road bike to an 1100CC racing bike. Thats such a huge increase in power, accelleration and size difference, not to mention weight. I told myself I wouldnt make that mistake early, when I was looking to get my own bike.
He doesn't. He stays user but people always know because he greets them as normal and acts lie he would as if claiming.

Daily reminder that Mr.Hands make the best puns. Hands down

Absolutely no one can outrun Emi. No one

It is impossible to lurk harder than Vigil.

Your life sucks. Drop out

Anyone can fall asleep better than galko. Even people who have family with stage 4 cancer.

No one has a more punchable smug face than Shinoa
Holstaur has the greatest milk. Fuck any other dairy cow.

Daily masturbation is healthy

> Praise the sun

I'd appreciate that man. Lord knows I'd have no idea what I was doing either. Don't really need something too high-end, just not operating at blender level. It should be, having a guide that's confusing is counter-productive.

Pupa.

You tell me.

Kek you're right about that. Z-24 isn't used as much, wonder why.

>Hot coffee.

Shhh. You're not supposed to know that. If they really made a true WW1 shooter people would be put off by it.

There's the reply I fucked up on.

naw go big or go home pussy
the hospital is also an option

I wonder if it's wierd to want a car thats twice your age

>Kurumi

QOTT: whats your favorite sport to play with friends?

Basketball, football, wall ball, soccer and sometimes just plain old racing to see who's the fastest on feet

All male facial riding

>pic related

>implying i play sports
>or have friends

Understandable. Keep any eye on it on G2A, they only have the origins edition but the prices might start dropping. It's super fun but solo queuing ranked is a fucking bitch..

Not yet

Which is longer reading or watching it??

Thanks man lets see what I can do with that

Oh haha its alright maki! Of course we can! That would be so much fun!

Bowling!

When you're a legit skeleton with health problems you need to make sure you can get from place to place without killing yourself.
>I can still hit 110 mph if I wanted
>And I do as often as I can
>Fuck winter
Mount Your Friends
Find The Apple
Whose Dick Is That

Yeah, Arma does get a lot of mod~

I was expecting huge charges over the tranches, some fights into the Middle Eastern theatre or something ;-;

Boxing, for reasons :^)
Or hockey

For sure, there is a lot of help around. Im prett sure you can have non toaster for 1000 or so, maybe even less. Ill ask them in a sec. I think its good to set an amount you want to spend. Months ago I knew I wanted to spend 1500 so that helped. I think one was an hour long, im sure I will be fine

I watched/read the hell out of Naruto a long time ago but just stopped caring...we got Shonen Jump every month and I stopped reading it entirely when they stopped printing Shaman King lol. It's also too long (at least for me). How was it though?

It's like a typical high school SoL, so romance, comedy, etc.

I want to watch that and Bojack Horseman (don't know if you've seen that). I don't have a Netflix account, so I'll have to watch them online somewhere..

Soccer mainly. Can we count playing instruments as a sport? I love playing music with my friends.

Depending on what you wanna do homie

Tired?

Thanks

This is my first time hearing of this z24

>you a Busta

>dat smug
Gotcha homie. Only time I played it was when I was on beta. Love reinhardt

Watching for sure

Perfect. Gotta look for more gamep lays before buying it

Perfect. Go on a ahead!

kickball :o
have fun and good luck

More like not ever

Bretty gud, kinda cute seeing boruto wear naruto's old jacket

he's my favorite tank. I mostly just play Mercy or Zennyatta

Ultimate Frisbee.

>
I need an adult.

It'd be nice to have some good laughs with a friend.

All of that is DLC :^)

Honestly I thuoght it'd be like that too but only the setting and some guns are from the time period. Still buying it though.

Most I'm looking to drop or even have the available funds to drop is somewhere between 800-1,000. Pretty wide range but savings come and go.

That's because it doesn't exist. Or at least it shouldn't. Doesn't roll off the tongue like A-1

>All you had to do was follow the train.

We are going to 6flags for one day, other than that I got no clue what to do

That is cute, I love it when movies and shows do stuff like that. Boruto totally looks like a girl with the way his hair hangs over the headband though, and I was SUPER confused when I was reading about it lol.

Great! Hope you'll like it~
>Just bought Necropolis, looks like great fun

KEK

As long as it's fun I guess
Have you looked into Necropolis?

great, now i'm spooked

Don't worry, I think i'm an adult

Of course.