I need you now more than ever bros. Wtf is wrong with this bitches pussy?

I need you now more than ever bros. Wtf is wrong with this bitches pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're the one messing with her.

I think it is called being fat with your legs closed.

Post op tranny.
There's some remaining guch/scrotal skin at the perennial base

What's that thing on the bottom though?

She's got a kid

Nothing a curling iron can't fix. Just stick it in there when its hot.

this lmao, this is young girl single mom pussy and its probably some of the worst pussy you will ever see

Not for long, not after seeing this horror

Try to stick your dick in it and see where it goes from there.

she's fat as fuck.

Jesus christ, I... I just thought it would look better than that. Hope that shit doesn't happen to my future baby mama

Looks like a classic case of FGM or Female Genital Mutilation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

Nothing, eat it

I'm too scared too

It will look a little more appealing with her legs spread or on all fours.

>Wtf is wrong with this bitches pussy?

Looks like she got fucked with a cactus.

This bitch is wanting to come stay at my house for a few weeks, but after seeing this, I just don't know if I could do it. Think I should go for it?

She's disgusting
>you're welcome

Her labia got scrambled.

Get more pics first.

Then go slow and start with your finger. Just to be safe, remember to wear 3 layers of rubber gloves.

my dick isn't in it

Bro I finally convinced her to send a pussy shot. She did and my hard on was instagone.

I have a couple more

Why haven't we seen them yet then?

>remember to wear 3 layers of rubber gloves.

...and nine rubbers and a wetsuit.

>this

Stay away. Worst kind of snatch to snatch, figuratively and literally

i knew a girl who kept insisting that she was a cute innie pussy girl and when she sent me one i thought she was joking and pulled out some lunch meat from the fridge...

goood god.

Just a little extra skin.
Beat that pussy up.

I saw this shit and all sex drive I had was out the door. Shit looks nasty

Got one more after this

Fuck it nobody knows if she has a nasty looking pussy if she is decent looking.

Fem here, looks like she had a baby and the perineum ripped. Doctor did a shit job stitching it up and it healed unevely. The perineum's got excess bunched up skin and the left of it's a little bunched up, but doesn't look diseased or anything. I've seen worse. Have fun, OP

Just nasty

It looks like the predator

kek'd

Diagnosis: Used to be a man

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Yup, she's a mom. That looks like it HURT. C-section forever.

Thank you. That explains it! Still not gonna touch it with a 10 foot pole though

Can't believe anyone would send this pic.

stick it in her ass if you dont want to see it

that's what the term axe wound is coined for

when you think guys have it tough, imagine being an ugly girl with preggo pussy

this is why men fucking stuck. are you a fucking faggot our what? look, if you are in the game. there will be times you aren't even attracted to the woman. but, because men have to consider all women fuckable because of other men finding any woman attractive. you have to suck it up. the women you do like will come around still. they will question and wonder why you might like the other girls and not them. but they will know you aren't always in to looks, because one day the pretty girl will be old too.

Real talk, she's manic depressed and suicidal. She tried once before we started talking again (she's an old ex) spent some time in a mental hospital. She'll probably try again after I tell her Im not attracted to her. I think I'm just gonna have to delete my fb, kik, and destroy my flip phone I use to talk to her on. Get a new number or something. I hope the best for her lolz

sorry to hear that man - sucks being stuck with someone else's shitty life on your conscience

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Don't.

Seriously. Don't.

this is my post.

OK OK if she is has mental problems let her go.

ill let you slide on that one.

but if she was just a nonmentally ill woman then like i said. not so attractive girls is part of the game too.

Post her face? Maybe justify getting a bj

virgins or just retarded. fucked a girl that had 3 kids and her pussy looked nice

She really does have a kid tho

LMAO why are you fucking women that have 3 kids? is that the only kind of women you can find?

the bitch i fucked had a 3 month old newborn so she was just barely a mom but damn bro, i feel for you

you act like women that have kids are easier to fuck. in my experience it's the total opposite. childless sluts who wanna fuck all the time are a dime a dozen

honestly she was funny and has a bomb booty. i don't regret it

holy shit is a black hole finally about to kill us

obv bait, no one wants to fuck women with kids you idiot

speak for yourself, i have a mum kink. shows they can do their fucking job.

Single mothers are to avoided like the plague.
Muh kids

my dick isn't in it

wow it's like i'm speaking to an autist

pics

can you explain C-section please?

bitch's stomach gets cut open and baby gets born that way

virgins think that live child birth ruins pussy, but the fact is, a pussy that looks rekt has always looked rekt.