How old are you fags? is this shit full of kids?

how old are you fags? is this shit full of kids?

Hell yeah it is

she makes me want to go back to 2001 and listen to some neurosis and bang underachieving girls, you know what i mean?

how underachieved are we talking about?

like the cute af who are rebelling against their parents and just go to high school to hang out. they drop out, find a drug dealing boyfriend and then get knocked up. then they go back to their parents and live there until reality hits and they take night school classes and become a registered nurse with an alcoholism.

but you gotta get em when they are ripe as fuck. sophomores.

I'm 37 and way too goddamn old for this shit.
but i can't stop!

do you only visit Sup Forums?

eleventytree

underage b& kys kys kys

15, faggot. (im a oldfag been here since 2013 btw)

>too goddamn old for this shit.
I heard a saxophone after I read that.

Sup Forums mostly.
also Sup Forums, /x/, Sup Forums.

sometimes /s/, /hc/, /r/.

you?

OP may or may not be a mod, FYI guys.
Also, I'm 18.

I'm twenty four with the body and metabolism of a skinny teenager.

>"15" underage bait
>2013 is not old fag stfu faggot

About to be 31. Please help me.....

are you able to get away with dating jailbait?

wait...
you're on Sup Forums. you can't get a date, can you?

>oldfag since 2013 and 15 yo
>plenty of fags here since 2003
>mfw this kid spent 1/5 life in here
>makes sense
kek

Yeah, I stay inside the house because I'm afraid of black people. And Mexicans.

31. Been coming off and on since I was 20. My weird ass, death metal friend that introduced me to b0g, ogrish, and shit like that showed me 4chink

I am too old to be here, but it draws you in. It becomes a part of you. Any new friends reading this, heed my word, run away and never come back.

I know this is gonna sound fake and cliché but I'm actually 18 and just got my summer job, license to drive, and lost my virginity, all in the same week. How about you OP?

am a 17 and 11/12 mexican fuck you cracker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lol'd

kill yourself

24, been here for about a decade. Fucking alot of shit pissing been going on lately, but i guess it's better than all the bot spam that use to go on.

19, problem?

44 and can still fuck 20 somethings...

It's because of abusive language like that, that he's scared of Mexicans

Yeah, well, my great grandma was Native American. Suck my thick Native dick, faggot.

18, been here since 2011. First thing i ever saw was someone shitting on a baby, Good times.

Nah, I dislike blacks and Mexicans because they're violent, ignorant savages dressed up in clothes. But over all, I dislike Muslims. Because they're inbred idiots who think they're superior because of their fucking stupid Quran.

KYS

>I am too old to be here, but it draws you in. It becomes a part of you. Any new friends reading this, heed my word, run away and never come back.
exactly this. been here since 2008 and I have learned a lot of things about humanity here. unfortunately it's mostly stuff I'd have been happier not knowing.

but it's one of the few places I can go and not feel like I'm too fucked up for the people around me. I and most of my friends are in that twilight zone between normie and weird, but I have gotten weirder over the years and they don't seem to have.

Who says money cant buy you lurv?

>Because they're inbred idiots who think they're superior
amusing words from an avatarfag. but then you probably care about other's opinions of avatarfags about as much as muslims care about your opinion of them.

Hey, I'm incredibly well read and have a rather good vocabulary. But when some faggot calls me a "cracka", I respond with the appropriate insults.

Sheeeit, I remember seeing that back in like...must've been 2006 or so. I've seen so many people reference that gif on here over the years. It's one of the ones that sticks with you, in a bad way. Out of all th rekt threads and other assorted fucked up things on here over the years, that's the only one that really bothered me and made me feel genuine disgust.

Research, fellow. Google "Muslim inbreeding". Apparently their ridiculous Quran praises marrying your first cousin, so for the past 1500+ years they've been... heh... marrying their first cousin and producing offspring. It's actually quite a big deal. Don't be ignorant, like the Muslims, educate yourself.

Haha, nice. I hate being a Spic.
>tfw shit genes
>tfw always called an anchor baby (when I'm not)
>tfw my uncles are the typical savage illegals who live off welfare.
>tfw retarded cousins
>tfw I want to be White
You don't know how good you have it, man.

28 and been lurking around Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums sometimes off and on for like 9 years.

Hell yeah

Dubs

36... Why am I here

Educate yourself. Read as many books as possible.

Yeah it was some fucked up shit dude, i was 13 when i saw that and will never forget it. I remember i sent the gif to a girl and she freaked the fuck out.

23, also is that the girl from tatu?
Those chicks are amazingly beautiful

>28

Cool thread.

I'm 43 but retired so I can waste time here with the general fuckery and be with the largest group of females with Daddy issues that are not sjw's

> 14

20 years old. tatu is not a good reference for being older, 2001 wasn't that far away.

Also, I wanna kill myself. I'm living because of my family and the money they need from me. I'll do it soon, I think they have enough money to solve things out.

I was prepared for a shitty life, but I wasn't prepared for the misery of my soul.

>End it
Yeah, I'll do it
Goodnight

49 m8. (Born in '67.)

only true replies ITT

15yr old user

Yes because Sup Forums users all leave once we hit 18.

I'm 105.

I used to own niggers.

is that the video where yulia was nude?

28 but I don't go on b much anymore because my gorlfriend dominates my life and accuses me of perving on naked women whenever I'm on b

>"I-I don't believe y-"
>"Calm down he means animals"

She isn't wrong.

I know.

33, I don't even know why I'm here.

Because age dubs

It's okay im 28 and I tend to just surf Sup Forums and when my wife looks I go "What it's Sup Forums, you should be used to this."

I'd make he post tits but we are fat people.

And got a fucking big ole stinky "F" in American history class

26, been here since 2011, but don't identify with Sup Forums very much. Yet I'm still here every other night or so.

you didn't have to live in pre-civil war times to own niggers, Lincoln just made it a problem.

and i mostly come here to share ex's pics

38, when I tell my wife the things I see here she doesn't believe me.

My life is that sad that I come here to have stories to talk about.

Fags here since 2013 aren't oldfags I bet you can't even triforce

Good man.

25 years old, been here since late 2008. CP

so right after high school? lol

20, been here since last year, i hate this board

all you retards want to say im not an oldfag. 2 years = oldfag. sorry im not a 30 year old living in my moms basement. but yes im an oldfag. im very dank