WTF

aaaand a reeeal humaan beeeeaaan

GOOD GOYIM
YES

>go to war
>kill bunch of people
>see all your friends die
>all for your country
>you come home and you get to stand in stand in a stadium and have people look at your face as a reward
its like watching a movie about a distopian society, but its just america

looks alright

Do you hate apostrophes or are you just an idiot?

>Filmed on 3D / 4K / 120fps

>“Your brain really likes it,” Trumbull told Variety. “I cannot describe to you the sense of stimulation and excitement and visual vividness. It doesn’t look like television, it looks like a new movie medium with all the problems solved.”

>Immersive Digital changed the way Lee made the film. A lot of standard “movie tricks” proved obvious with the extra clarity. “I couldn’t use makeup, even,” he says. “I didn’t know how to do it. Lighting, staging, even writing. Very puzzling.” Much of the art of cinematography is designed to add a feeling of depth to a flat image. In Immersive Digital, such techniques looked artificial.

HYPE
Y
P
E

Who's the cute cheerleader?

In addition, the reward is also propaganda to attract more people to join the military, kill, etc. etc. etc.

Home of the brave.

seems cool. Go to war and you get to fuck a dallas cowboy cheerleader.

Oh look, Oscar bait.

>terrRist
>freedom
>nina leven
>evil
>troops
>currj
>support
>God
>Bush
>values
>eye-rack
>sod'm
>freedoms
>hero
>sacrifice
>dih-mock-cruh-see

In the book I liked how he summarized the shit he hears over and over when in reality he is just a kid that got arrested and joined the military.

Are you the same fag that commented on the video?

what's the criteria for oscar bait?

>trailer in 30fps 1080p

Ask a guy who read the book anything.

Why did you read the book?

It was for a college English class.

Did it feel like propaganda?

Chris Tucker? I thought his career was dead.

I get why KStew signs up to be in movies, she makes millions of dollars.

The question is why the fuck would a director ever HIRE KStew to be in a movie. She sits there with a bored bitchy look on her face as if she'd rather be doing literally anything in the world other than acting in a movie. She ruins every movie she's in with every appearance she makes on screen.

It's like every day is Bring Your Daughter to Work Day and every director is KStew's parent.

Yes, anti-Republican propaganda. All the protagonists are working-class moderates/liberals and all the conservatives are hideous, evil morons. Definitely not pro-USA or pro-war propaganda.

yes and no. It doesn't inspire you to join the military, but it does make you acknowledge about how we (as a nation) feel about the soldiers.

The soldiers recognize that the whole spectacle is propaganda. They basically have to shake hands and smile at civilians and be used to recruit others.

They have to deal with civilians that don't understand war and hear about courage, freedom, defending the country, God, nina leven, etc, but in the end for the majority of civilians it is out of sight, out of mind. So the soldiers have to go on tv in front of thousands and be celebrated by people who they know don't actually give a fuck about them.