moar

looking for kathryn m from 630.

773 Sam K

Looking for kaelin k 630

Catie B.

Dude. I'm from fucking 618. What schools did she go to

Angelika M. Norridge

Cody U. 773

Looking for anybody from 847, any chick from GNHS, I know you Fuckers have some. And I got kik and I am willing to trade my nigs

also looking for 630 - WWSHS and NIU

Anyone got a shanti?

nice

clairify what school GNHS is. Names?

Is it just me, or doea anyone else think that requesting/specifying by areading code is dumb? People move and keep their old phone numbers. It's not like it's a fucking land line area code your giving. Heres an idea, why not use the zip code instead of the area code. Or just say the fucking city, you twats.

>being this thirsty
Typical 618 fag

HS/college also works

You aren't wrong but at the same time.. hoping to see a chick you know irl nudes of her.. isn't something you'd pass up. 618, Britney from JC

Grayslake North? Cmon man, you would know if you from 847, I'm talking any legal chicks up until this last year, I know some Haley R's exist and I'm sure some Rayne J*s

Just because someone has their nudes, doesn't mean theyll have their phone number. It's just a dumb way of going about it

Go to bed Ian

I think it's the fact that illinois areas are easily identifiable by area code, especially because it's so populated. I could give a damn about chicks from 630 but 847 I can crtl f and see if I know anyone

im from the 847 that is hardly the only school with those initals. not the school i have or was thinking of

Not Ian

I will pay cash for hailey goldstein nudes

My mistake. I thought u were from Glenbard North

No way you're from 847 then lol, I had to travel between pretty much every hs here for sports and I'd say we're the only GN lol.

What are you a wandering migrant? Area codes indicate the area you're from. Nobody wants to see traveling pussy... It's not "hot distant moms not from your area"

Ahhh ok Glenbard is GN I follow you. No grayslake man

bump for kathryn M from wwshs and niu. need nudes

so is Glenbrook north and south as well. there are alot of those in the 847

Theyre not at all. I know like 30 people with a 630 area code, but live in an 815 area code. If you're a beta creep going to school with a girl, how are you supposed to request nudes if you think her area code is the one you live in?

Glenbard north, glenbrook north

Cassie p. 618. White county area.

bump for HEHS anons

Like I said before, I know plenty of people with area codes that don't match the area code of their residence. It's a fucking cell phone it goes with you. I had my 815 phone number when I lived in fucking hawaii, which surprise, is 808, not 815. you dipshit.

Looking for Colleen, Kathryn, or Erin F, 708. Rhymes with Lahey

anybody got libertyville nudes? 2013 graduating class would be top notch

so who has Season?

Any Evanston nudes out there? E town skanks abound

Are those area codes by any chance their landline?

You ask for both area codes you cuck.

Seriously beta: what area code would you get if you walked into the cell phone store across the street from the high school and the big titty lady from the commercials sold you a phone? I mean obviously zip and area codes don't overlap but what the fuck else would you ask for besides school names which people do.

Chill the fuck out and request, contribute or get the fuck out.

OK dude. Here's a slut from my parts

nice go on

Any Paige L or Haley M from beecher?

Yes because it should change based on what the

any monika w from orland park?

Any Bailey from Pontiac?

Olivia S. ?

Guys guys lets chill, we're not here to discuss why area codes matter we are here to see some nice ass nudes

Also true, I have numbers but I wouldn't wanna lose out on that option if i'm bored.

We wouldn't have any from Woodstock, would we?

Come over here and make me.
How does anything I said make me a 'beta cuck'? I'm not the one asking for nudes of women that I know because I don't have the balls or skill to get the pictures on my own.

Any from Peoria?

Fuck outa here with that fake alpha shit. You're in here too, doing the same damn thing everyone else is, looking for local pussy. Lets just all take a chill pill, including that other guy and just look at some nudes, mmkay? Cool.

both of you stfu

we aren't here for your faggot shit, we want naked women

Not even pretending to be alpha. I'm just making a point.
And nah, man everything I'm here is trash. Illinois threads are always gross. Saw a friends babymomma in here once and almost puked. People wanted more of her.

This guy lost his Pokemon gym...

post the gross chick or fuck off

DGN anybody?

Why would I save it if I thought it was gross. Grow up.

I have an ex that went there

What you got?

fuck off nigger, it's a share thread

Just in time, here take
streamboobs.com/pump-worx-beginners-vibrating-pump-p29726.html

wtf is she blind? why would she show those awful tattoos

Jaz Thompson from the 217??

checked and more of that ass

Any from millikin?

I don't have much of her anymore, let me see if there's anything else

any 773 gurls?

In the meantime here's another Illinois chick I talked to

Any from sterling/ rock falls 815? Hard to find these days

On the right

Got her to Sharpie her ass on Skype all the time

well on her way to hambeast territory, fam

She was really short . She lost a decent bit of weight over the next couple years.
Her ass was quite literally the best I've ever encountered though.

fucking nice user

Thanks bro. Luckily she's the one I lost my virginity to. Oddly enough, I live 6 hours away. Totally worth though.

Nice. Got any ass pics?

more ? name ? initials?

G.F.Y

does that help?

she looks like weird al

this girl looks 45 already

Initials? Town?