Hey white boy, just got finished seeding a nice blonde white bitch...

hey white boy, just got finished seeding a nice blonde white bitch. Feels good to have all deez white grls pleading for some big, strong, african dick. just remember that when your bitch aint texting you back, shes getting plowed by the superior black dick.

Cool man

Into the trash it goes.

fine with me you can have all the white girls, i'll be over here with the asianqts

That cock is fake though

OP gives good blow jobs too.

Shit tier bait. Go fuck yourself nigger faggot.

we be takin dem asian chicks too nigga

Whites do it Better

Cool story bro

I don't mean to chap your ass blackie, but i only put my cock in Latin women. You can have all the white trash in the world.

Thats ok, I've been filling your ebony queens with white seed for years now, breeding your kind out of existence. Enjoy being the last of your pureblood race.

Your fantasy is not reality.

Anyone read the filename? Kek

Sagged

I had no idea the bus ran this late

Nuggets should stay in the back

Nice dick nigger

who cares

But I'm a horse

why do people keep falling for this shit?

implying anyone does

fair enough

>dont sterotype us and reduce us to a singular word like nigger!
>MUH DICK

no one here actually expects anyone to change their opinion based on your arguments, do we. we dont come here to actually try to convince the others of our opinion, we just come here to argue and try to out argue eachother. juicy topics like these work great because theres no right or wrong and you can derail it in a billion ways if you get caught out in a argument you cant win

Nice try. Niggers don't type that well

Picture of OP