youtube.com/watch?v=MnasfM3UtDc
youtube.com/watch?v=vx3w6b_AnV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=_yww2x3bm9k

Naruto

Also this one.

The Sandlot

>he hasn't seen Army Dog yet
What the fuck? It's mandatory Sup Forums viewing along with The Thing and Die Hard.

Dog wasn't evil in that, stupid.

South Park Christmas special.

fuck off with your made up mandatory Sup Forums viewing.
Only the thing counts.

Lake Placid
Anaconda
Sharktopus
Lavantula

Does Deep Blue Sea count? Or does the animal have to be inexplicably satanic going as far as killing itself just to fuck someone's shit up?

but everyone thought it was, until the end
so it still counts

It counts.
>No one in the cast had a rougher time with Charlie than Ralph Ineson. A veteran British actor with a bassy voice and large, aristocratic features, Ineson, 46, had to drop 30 pounds to play the family patriarch, a starving farmer. That left him at a distinct disadvantage when he was called upon to wrestle Black Phillip, as dictated by several scenes in the script.

>"I didn't have a lot of gas in the tank, really," Ineson says of sparring with the beast, who weighed about 50 pounds more than him. "He was horrible. Really, really horrible. From the moment we set eyes on each other it was just kind of hate at first sight. He had two modes: chilling out and doing nothing, or attacking me."

>On the fourth day of filming, Charlie rammed his serrated horns into Ineson's ribs, dislodging a tendon. "Everything hurt," Inerson recalls. "I spent the rest of the five-week shoot on painkillers."

>With one particularly violent scene involving William and Black Phillip still left to shoot, Eggers — who was determined not to go the CG route — commissioned a puppet version of the goat.

>"There was one puppet half the size of Charlie," Eggers says of a first failed attempt. Another was commissioned: "Someone had flown from L.A. on a plane sitting next to a giant goat puppet. That one was the size of a cow. Both didn't look very good and were laying in the dirt by the makeup trailer," Eggers says.

>In the end, several elaborate Black Phillip sequences had to be abandoned, but one key scene in which Black Phillip rears onto its hind legs — distressingly close to two young actors who play creepy twins — was non-negotiable. (The goat was on a leash during the dangerous sequence and the leash was later digitally erased.)

yfw the goat was more evil irl

>slaughtered a bunch of vietnam fucking shits
>evil
Sure it wasn't pretty, but the end justifies the means, user.

I remember some movie from probably the 80's where a dude gets killed by two robot dogs at the end or something

anyone know what Im talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=f-WKSnSagMg

Awesome ozploitation creature feature.

>essential evilanimalcore
These bastards were just killing for sport. One of the very few "based on true events" movies i like.

Is The Birds too obvious?

best one

This movie is fucking strange. The dog rapes a cat or something. And gets his eyes blowtorched out

JURASSIC PARK
U
R
A
S
S
I
C

P
A
R
K

lance henrickson explains that it's genetically spliced with all kinds of other animals so it chases a cat up a telephone pole with retractable claws and unhinges it's jaw and swallows it whole like a snake

Holy shit now i want to watch that

I, for one, welcome our new rabbit overlords.

I think Jurassic Park III or World counts more, since the 'bad' dinosaur in those is hunting down the protagonists for no reason.

I don't know what evilanimalcore is, but is The Happening or Contagion relevant?

Great fucking film.

>this fucking movie
youtube.com/watch?v=zGI86TeIEN8

it's glorious

the happening would evil-windcore

The former is nature'srevengecore and the latter is viraloutbreakcore.

It would perhaps not be amiss to point out that he had always tried to be a good dog. He had tried to do all the things his MAN and his WOMAN, and most of all his BOY, had asked or expected of him. He would have died for them, if that had been required. He had never wanted to kill anybody. He had been struck by something, possibly destiny, or fate, or only a degenerative nerve disease called rabies. Free will was not a factor.

>takingaspecificaspectofafilmandaddingcoretotheendpostscore
I don't appreciate this meme.

Do The Right Thing

jesus christ the 70's had a shit ton of these

Grizzly Man

this movie rules

Black Philip confirmed for Satan

I just thought about this movie today. The main thing I remembered about it is the fact that that bear loving autist got a girlfriend while most of the faggots on Sup Forums never will.

Is the mouse evil?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=ziPAPWBYU5A

delicious schlock

edgy

>The World's Most Aggressive Primate...Just Got Mad

They seriously couldn't come up with ANYTHING better than that?

i remember this movie. the dude makes a lucille nailbat to combat the rat and at the end, his family comes home and his daughter drinks rat poison because she thinks it's koolaid or something

It was a simpler time

Army Dog.

I am ashamed to say that the trailer scared the shit out of me as a kid

Man I got so pumped to see the other lion die when Michael Douglas was dragged off to his death

It's his son that drinks rat poison, but it's in a dream. His family gets home to find the whole house completely fucked and the dad's response is "I had a party." Pretty underrated as far as unintentional(?) horror-comedy goes.

Is it the one where the dog pisses acid?

That trailer has tiddy in it.

go away evil dogger

forgot about that... yes. yes i believe it does

I didn't see that coming on first viewing. Great twist.

I swear to god the shout at 0:35 is the same sound a Warlock makes in the original Dungeon Keeper when you drop him somewhere

The Witch

>only a fucked up YIFY rip available
I'm mad.

>no mention of White dog
what the fuck Sup Forums?
you slipping
youtube.com/watch?v=IhkrvBNnAcw

this movie is so fucking good

not really essential desu

youtube.com/watch?v=rpG4R3Sjf4Y

Cutest evil animal ever desu.

Bizarrely written by David Mamet

Lee-pus?

Lep-us sounds better.

Rare gem, essential rubberlizard-core

World was because the I-Rex was unfamiliar with its environment and killed everything in sight

I agree on 3 though, there was no reason at all for the Spino to keep chasing the humans especially after it killed the T-Rex.

The Ghost and the Darkness

Imagine Cujo if it were a Lion.
And the town residents as Africans.
And the mother/child as engineer/hunter.

Can we stick to realistic animal horror movies? This is fantasy bullshit

Best title coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=MnasfM3UtDc

Little late to the party huh

I did but only because his character never existed IRL and Patterson killed both lions

That's a brutal scene, still the main one I remember from that.

Plot's nothing like Cujo.

It's literally the last third of Jaws on land complete with Michael Douglas' discount Quint.

None of the movies posted are realistic in the least.

One for each lion.

Except, you know...

>animal horror
>realistic
>ever

Open Water

We don't learn that black phillip is demonic until the end of the movie, for the most part he just seems like a creepy goat running amok.

he was a handsome hippie of course he will attract some dumb ass pseudointelectual girl

Anyone else finds the lack of stingray horrors kinda strange? I thought Steve Irwin's death will be exploited to shit by these movies, but no.

Closest thing is a couple of manta ray movies from the '30s and '40s. Apparently back then mantas had dorsal fins and blowholes on their head and they spouted water/air like whales.

youtube.com/watch?v=vx3w6b_AnV0

I'm guessing they would have been difficult to market. There have been less than 50 reported stingray deaths worldwide, whereas shark deaths number in the thousands. I bet most people didn't even know stingrays were deadly before the Steve Irwin incident.

>he was a handsome
whoa now, let's not get carried away

don't actually remember shit about this other than getting it on VHS when I was younger.

Yeah, but they definitely had a presence in pop-culture and mainstream consciousness for a few years after Steve. Would have been the perfect time.

Pretty alright animatronics and a badass Billy Burke.

This. I still have nightmares.