What is the weirdest album you've listened to?

What is the weirdest album you've listened to?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ubu.com/historical/wolgamot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic Related, I saw someone post it in a fun albums thread a few days ago and checked it out cause the cover had a robot on it, no fucking clue what I listened to

TMR

this, melted my brain

It's just weird noises thrown into normal hip hop songs, i don't quite know what to make of it, but one thing I do know is kanye went off the rail with this one.

speech after the removal of the larynx

literally my own albums lol

If not this, definitely something by Rudolf Eb.er

I now understand it and it seems normal to me but when I think about it this is so fucking weird and I'm glad that it grew on me

whichever Death Grips album had MC ride doing a motorcycle impression, I think it was Jenny Death

wtf is this

pic related is totally bizarre, both out of and in context. if you have an hour or two to kill, you won't regret looking into the story behind it: ubu.com/historical/wolgamot/

Don't ask me, I have no clue either, couldn't even find out what genre it was

listen to more music

very bizarre

Samples on top of samples manipulated beyond recognition. It ha some pretty crazy vocals too

there's nothing "weird" about noise you pleb, it's just noise, stop trying to be edgy, death grips and xiu xiu are weird and unconventional while there's nothing new about noise music apart from the first time you listen to merzbow

I think you should delete this, I skipped to 1 minute in to the first track and closed the link immediately, I don't know about this one boys.

I'm the guy who posted it in the first place, I kinda liked it, it's just bloody bizzarre

I never said noise

what's the album you posted?

yeah its not bad but i've never heard anything like it x

It's breakcore. Listen to more music.

I didn't post an album

I know there's definitely weirder stuff out there, but the weirdest album I listened to in full is R+7.

Pic related, where did they go?

Kanye's too accessible to every be considered weird