How much does this trigger Sup Forums?

how much does this trigger Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simian
everydayfeminism.com/2015/07/what-checking-privilege-means/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

krager go away

The white people this would bother I don't really care about anyways if you know what I mean my man.

The same amount as tumblr when the oscars were so white

since i'm not american i can not relate to this

dude white people want to touch my hair, dude so wayciss lmao

2 sides of the same coin?

what?

Nigger detected

Not much, I don't think anyone watched it

It's actually a good satire of well-brought up black students who complain about non-problems because they've never actually had any read hardship in their lives. At least that what I think the movie's about.

Do you people not realize that this movie is obviously satire?

Is this a satire of the regressive left under "Obama Age" or one more bitter piece of nigger racism?

It's a bit of both
You can't really expect this board to understand nuance

Haven't seen it, I might do if I read up in it a bit because if its legitamitely whining about hair touching and "microagressions", then Im not gonna bother.

Not really. I don't even understand what it's supposed to be about because it's fucking sloppy in its message. It's about a campus DJ who complains about white people, and she turns out to be right at the end when they have a cartoonishly evil blackface party. But then at the end she quits the radio, chills out, and starts dating her white ex again like she's supposed to have learned something.

>A Justin Simien Film
>Simien

You CAN'T make this shit up kek.

>not liking something is being triggered
But that's wrong you fucking retard, being triggered is meant to be like what a war vet with ptsd goes through when they hear a car backfire and have a panic attack because it reminds them of the war, that's how it was originally used. It doesn't mean just being slightly perturbed and bitching about it on the chans.

>I AM NEW

your point being?

>Black director with the name Simien

It's funny kid, go learn yourself some memes

Thanks for the answer.
I'd rather think those filmakers are typically coward by making something unclear : hostile to whites but still claiming to be a parody of themselves.

You're left wondering, "what was the intent ?" while they silence the protest against their hatred with an easy "it's satire". And even if that convinces nobody there's the even more easier " blacks can't be racist".

Not as much as the person who made an entire movie directed towards white people.

>hur dur joo

No the OP's just objectively wrong.

Not at all. Whites are fucked in the head. That's why my wife and I agreed to only make mixed race children. She gets fucked by a black dude every couple days, I think that makes up for our awfulness of being white.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simian

>regressive left
Can you really quickly sum up what that is supposed to mean?

>I didn't watch the movie but I saw a black person in the OP so I had to reply.

Isn't this a satire on SJW?

It's so confusing. We have great lives, but instead of helping out other black kids with shitty ones we decided to just whine and complain about white people touching our hair.

leftists who support regressive ideas like racial/sexual segregation, collectivism and cencorship

I’ve never understood what was so bad about terms like “Social Justice Warrior”, “White Knight”, being “Sensitive”, etc. Beats being a dick ::shrug:: And, as a survivor of a narcissistic abuse family, I wish I’d been more “overprotected” as a kid like Millennials allegedly are. Then maybe I wouldn’t be such a messed up “grown-up”.

People are different, with their own personalities, we’re all shaped by the experiences we’ve been through, both good and bad, we're all wired differently, nature vs nurture, and we all deal with stuff in different ways. Some are more hardassed, some more sensitive, some have developmental disorders and can't be "normal", etc. Who cares? We’re all just flawed people doing our best to make sense of and survive this messed up world. If you don't believe me take a Human Psychology class (or just study up on the net).

The ones to watch out for are the ones who go out of their way to say how “normal” or sane they are IMO. Creepy. Makes me wonder what they’re hiding and why. And anyone who says stuff like “man up”, “grow a pair”, etc needs to be punched in the face for being an insensitive prick. Its not that easy for all of us. Makes me want to strangle them until they learn some empathy.

>leftist segregation
I wasn't aware that was still a thing.

>lefitst collectivism
I always saw opposing the upper upper class as a long held eftist thing.

>lefitst censorship
I get that.

>segregation
things like safe spaces or black/women only courses at college for example

>collectivism
identity politics like that whole "privilege" thing

>The ones to watch out for are the ones who go out of their way to say how “normal” or sane they are IMO
FUCKING NORMIES

Quite a bit

false equivalence. one genuinely attacks one race the other simple didn't nominate any blacks because there was no slave bait that year

>one more bitter piece of nigger racism?
more of this than the other

Dear black people _____________

>she turns out to be right at the end when they have a cartoonishly evil blackface party.
the idea for than was given by the hot black girl not evil whitey, so it really shoots her argument in the foot

>black
>people

if it is its the weakest limp wristed satire i've ever seen

If black people have it so bad why don't they move back to apefrica?

>identity politics like that whole "privilege" thing
I don't understand.

>move back
pretty sure most of them were born here

I have curly hair but no one wants to touch it. Is it because I don't have a BBC?

everydayfeminism.com/2015/07/what-checking-privilege-means/

The validity of a person's opinion changes on what race/gender/sexual orientation they are. It doesn't matter if you have cogent arguments if you're FUCKING A WHITE MALE! Here's an example

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack

I want a Dear Black People from a Latino perspective. Or any other minority.

You can't be triggered by something you've never seen.

Are you from reddit?

>waaah white people said mildly ignorant things about us waaaah

jesus when did blacks become such pussies?

ok bait, could do better, maybe 6/10

this is incredible

>movies must now use clickbait titles

Mixed and i actually don't give a fuck

except the hair part, yeah it's annoying

(You)

>It's actually a good satire of well-brought up black students who complain about non-problems because they've never actually had any read hardship in their lives. At least that what I think the movie's about.

You mean unintentional. The director wrote it from his biases and experience without any self awareness.

The mulattos and lightskinned blacks are the angriest due to "I'm not black enough" syndrome, the decent black girl is portrayed as an Uncle Tom, the athlete is a simpleton just following the crowd. The effects are portrayed, but the causes are not analyzed or given thought to.

I don't live in the west so I consider it a horror movie about 21th century zombie plague.

too racist for (You)?

not nearly as much as it triggers Sup Forums or /k/ or even /ck/

Well Sup Forums didn't see it, so it didn't.

are you still here? I have so many questions

I thought it was pretty damn good. All of the black students (save for the director's self-insert) start the movie as caricatures and then learn not to conform to what they think a black person should be in this country. Despite the title this is a film for black americans more than anyone else, and I personally could relate to the feelings of the students.

Most white people didn't see it and won't, which I can understand. The title makes it seem like it'll mock them.

but imagine the outrage if the film was "Dear Black People".

There would've been full on chimpouts. White people don't give a shit about this film

>::shrug::
ok pal

It's better that way. The types of young black people this film comments on probably won't be swayed by the film, anyhow.

>tfw us blacks as a whole never be that self-aware

American-Indians
Dear . .People

monkeys are jews?

It was a shit film

thanks for the pasta

>look this up
>its not pasta
pls kill urself, my man

>Simien
>Simian
He's calling the black director a monkey, how are you this dense?

>race is a social construct and doesn't matter
>white people are evil and keep the other races down!

The amount of cognitive dissonance required to be a neo liberal is mind blowing.

It's actually one of the better films I saw that year. Script was especially good, and the characters weren't just "oh poor us please feel bad" victims of racism like so many other shitty movies, they were hypocritical and layered.

The title is unfortunate, because it turns off anyone who would be as pleasantly surprised as I was. Half of Sup Forums will go into it planning in advance to hate every second of it, though, since any mention of racism makes this board lose its collective shit and start calling people cucks.

I'm black and I didn't really got the point of this movie, these guys complained about segregation and then didn't want whites in their cafeteria? There's a lot of issues about race in modern America and it seems like this movie dodged every one of them to focus on trivialities.
But anyway I'm not american, so maybe it wasn't intended for me.

I don't watch movies, I just shitpost here

Never say never. The bigger a group gets, the less tribal its mentality is. Minority populations and cultures tend to try and 'hold out' by enforcing what amounts to stereotypes on their friends and family, hence the 'not black enough' charges. It's basic survivalism but that's not to say it isn't fucked.

t.whiteman

>There's a lot of issues about race in modern America and it seems like this movie dodged every one of them to focus on trivialities.

That's basically what the new age black Directors are all about. In the vein of Spike Lee they just want to complain and portray their biased view with no forethought.

What does du-rag do, and why is it important nightwear?

I honestly want to know.

im not the one saying all monkeys are jewish

>ends with the main kid breaking the fourth wall to throw in some race-baiting that has nothing to do with the overall plot to the audience
Shit movie

Keeps the waves right.

Yea?