No stoner thread? how are you bros getting high tonight?

no stoner thread? how are you bros getting high tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.dj/we-meme-now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get high on life and God.

whos up smoking with me, any heady collectors on? anyone who was/is at chalice?

Is that your piece bro?

just my favorite one.

i remember you, sup bro, stay faded. glad to see another heady lover on tonight, theres just something about smoking out of an artistic piece that really gets me.

Bump

Sup man. Just added this little ash catcher to my bong last weekend. I need to do a deep cleaning soon.

With this terrible piece

good god man

Ive been there

Using this too. Not sure how to reply on mobile

any of you friends want to come listen to some music plug.dj/we-meme-now

How come i see you on every single stoner thread? You really enjoy Sup Forums that much?

Oh, God damn, I tought that piece you paid 3grand(?) for and keep bragging about was a lot bigger than that.

That's not really worth 3grand if you did pay that much, I mean it does look good, but for that size? Nah man.

Yeah right? Not even worth a hundred dollars imho.

Bet he just feels so ripped off he has to get validated on Sup Forums to not feel stupid hahaha

OP here, been there never will i do that again, thats the reason i have 5000 dollar pieces.
good setup for flower

dope grinder card, i have 2, a rasta one and a jimi hendrix one i lent to my sis

do you not understand the mechanics of bongs

FOR DABS
smaller is better
and you want less difffusion as opposed to
FOR FLOWER
bigger is better
also with ice pinch and cold water (dab with room temp water)
and you wanr more diffusion for flower.

the size is perfect. worth every penny.

lets play a game. if you can find a salt ripcurl collab for under 2 grand for sale ill leave Sup Forums forever. but if not you can go suck a fat dick.

lel nig cant find anything under 3k let alone 2k

admit defeat faggot.

vaping setup.

you never showed me that trippy art you were talking about.

Use the clover app m8. Just google it and remember, if you have some of that dank kush, light it and smoke it up.

Nice vape setup.
That grinder is awful though.
I had one, they break easy and its hard to get good leverage with that little crank.
I'm vaping on a zephyr ion.