RTJ3

It's happening.

Oh boy can't wait for my favorite cuckrap duo to preach to me about you-know-who over POLISHED slightly FUTURISTIC and IN YOUR FACE beats

I am excite

Cool cover

Shame these guys fucking suck

Corre las Joyas

What do the hands symbolize

Reddit

>Cuckrap
Embarrassing

Jewels being run

who?

AND THE CROWD GOES

>Getting this mad because Mike and El aren't "le redpilled"

Anyone else here not that into the latest single? The beat doesn't bang tbqh

dude just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean you can't listen to their music

mike is actually redpilled though

latest single was a banger in my book

>Listening to cuckrap
Embarrassing

I completely agree with them but i think their music sucks.

maybe bernie will get enough unfaithful electors to win :^)

If repeating digits, Bernie Sanders has a Feat.

>thinking a wealth-hating senile marxist should run anything

i think it's satire

Hella f**king epic post bro.

>cuckrap
I cringed.

Yeah I wasn't feeling any of the beats from the singles they released for this album.

RTJ
T
J

>cuckrap

Any news about a posible release date?

>le buzzwords

January 13. Will be available for free digital download

>RTJ is considered Sup Forumscore
I don't understand, I listened to their albums and it just sounds like generic "aggressive" rap

2100 is great. The other two tracks are mediocre.

>I don't listen to rap and I listened to a rap album and it doesn't sound that good

If your reading this your parents will die within 5 years to break the curse you must copy this to 5 pictures good luck. If you love your mom post this to 20 picture. One girl ignored this and her mom died 365 days later.

To be honest I listen to RTJ mostly for El-P's production. I wish he'd make something as noisy as Fantastic Damage again.

Listen to more hip hop first. You have to understand that both El-P and Killer Mike have had more serious projects in the past, more serious in terms of production and lyrical content. This project (at least for RTJ 1&2) has been them making their genre's more pop sound while still maintaining creativity. 'Aggressive' things they say usually fall into 2 categories, they're doing a mixture of playing personas and boasting for fun or humor, or just playing up the aggressive parts of sentiments that they hold genuinely to fit the character of the music.

this, only like rtj for el p, but killer mike is ok, he has good chemistry with el p

what the fuck

run the jewels sucks bitch

>r/blackpeopletwitter crossposter faggot getting triggered by smoenoe calling his favorite artist cuckrap
LMFOAo

that cover is awful

“For us, the RTJ1 hands were about ‘taking what’s yours’ - your world, your life, your attitude. The RTJ2 hands were wrapped in bandages, signifying injury and healing, which for us represented the growth in ideas and tone of that album. For RTJ3 the bandages are off, the chain is gone and the hands have been transformed into gold. For us this represents the idea that there is nothing to take that exists outside of yourself. You are the jewel.”

Dam...

gonna upvote le fuck out of this so hard

Boi look who's talking

lmaoing @ ur life also: RTJ3 TRACK LIST

1. Down (feat. Joi Gilliam)

2. Talk To Me

3. Legend Has It

4. Call Ticketron

5. Hey Kids (Bumaye) (feat. Danny Brown)

6. Stay Gold

7. Don't Get Captured

8. Thieves! (Screamed the Ghost) (feat. Tunde Adebimpe)

9. 2100 (feat. BOOTS)

10. Panther Like a Panther (Miracle Mix) (feat. Trina)

11. Everybody Stay Calm

12. Oh Mama

13. Thursday in the Danger Room (feat. Kamasi Washington)

14. Report to the Shareholders/Kill Your Masters

ayy que paso amigo

I D R O P P E D them after the red hat thing.