>youtubers/twitch streamers
>elderly (except for war vets)
>NEETs
>fat people
>atheists
>animal abusers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
blabbermouth.net/news/dream-theaters-mike-mangini-slams-musicians-who-are-prejudiced-against-other-styles-of-music/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OP

/thread

Obligatory

/thread

You got me on one of them. I am now upset that an internet stranger automatically has no respect for me.

wew.

This is why I come to this place .

OP confirmed amerifat christian trump supporter

Australians

Degenerates like you

>BLM
>SJW's
>cucks
>shitty drivers
>people who buy video games and never touch the story/campaign; only play online/multiplayer (when applicable)
>people who make gaming montages of "quickscopes," etc, yet never reveal how negative as fuck they went trying to pull off their glitch shit
>any youtubers who use the constant cutting method of filming (ex: "the other day" *cut* "I went to the store" *cut* "and I saw this" *cut*
>any youtuber on YouTube Red
>people who resist arrest and get shot
>people who park in the middle of two pumps at the fuel station

Probably a lot more... I fuckin hate people.

You must be a troubeled old soul, so I'll comment on a few of them.

>weebs
>furries/bronies
>fags/trans/gender-fluid/non binary
>feminists
>SJWs
No comment
>vegans
I see why people would have a lack of respect for them when they are always preaching their way of living, but so does a lot of people not on this list
>BLM
They will be gone soon
>muslims
You're making a generalisation based on a very small group of muslims
>women
Are you 13 or something?
>liberals
Not sure why this is on here, a lot of your friends are most likely liberal and you wouldn't even know.
>cucks
meme
>pedos
Understandable.
You know any in real life since you have a lack of respect or do you just base your view on the things you see in their videos/streams?
>elderly (except for war vets)
A lot of elders should be respected, because they have done a lot of great things for the world, but I understand that you may be angry about elders who do not treat you with respect as well, which imo is more likely a misconception, because they think you don't respect them.
>NEETs
>fat people
>atheists
>animal abusers
Understandable as well. Two in total.

What did you say to me cunt? I will let loose my kangaroos on your goose you spruce.

anyone on Sup Forums you little pieces of shit

Alright cunt come at me ill fucking smash you dickhead

No but seriously, im australian and I fucking hate this place

>feminazis
>War veterans
>Patriots
>Sportfans
>Nazis
>"I'm not nazi, but"-people
>Post 2009 fags
>stupid people
>retarded people
>But especially OP
>OP is a fag

OP is a cool guy

>people who make generalizations or immediately disrespect someone for being different

People who listen to heavy metal music are trash. They're just as bad as juggalos.

>Defends Muslims
>Understands Atheist hate

You must be a special kind of retard.

OP'S list is actually not bad. Most of those people are deplorable

>any youtubers who use the constant cutting method of filming
I think they do that to cut out the fuck ups and unnecessary pauses

GET FUCKED

Meh, you pretty much covered it. Bravo.

>>muslims
>You're making a generalisation based on a very small group of muslims

Stop bullshiting yourself. If you actually believe that then watch this quick video debunking that myth.
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

why?

Cunt what type of person likes this shitty place nowadays

As a kid it was fucking rad. Playing cricket on the street and fucking with girls, now the town I grew up in id overrun with chink fucks, and all the kids are 'lads' and dont want to even have a chat.

Also fite me dawg

OP here. As far as I'm concerned they fall under the NEET category and make a living from charity via online donations. They are either too incapable or too lazy to get a real fucking job.

Stop being a garbage person. Grow up and get some taste.

WHAT IS A NON BINARY ???
Serious

I don't really have a comment on
>NEETs
>fat people
>atheists

It was supposed to only be animal abuser that I understand he has no respect for.

But some have real jobs

Like cowboy for example, streaming is justa hobby he works most of the week

>believing everything you hear on the internet.

On the other hand I studied religions all over the world and got top grades.

That's fine by me

>living from charity

Sure some streamers makes their main source of income in form of donations. But that is mainly streamers from different websites.

The vast majority is youtubers who makes their money from advertisement, sponsorship's and other deals like this.

Yeah, they may use services like patreon, but that's not their main source of income you aspargus.

Someone who thinks the description of 'male' or 'female' is insufficient to describe their identity. Up to you whether you believe that's valid.

Aight

I just think that there are a fair amount of twitch-yt people who arent neets or do it as a hobby, so its kinda douchey to hate on all of them when there are a fair amount of chill ones.

> dedicated yt and streamers
Might be better

They are shit speakers if they mess up after every few words.

looks like australia hijacked this thread

Human beings.

Its 7pm, top notch shitposting time cunt

Someone make an aussie thread

>hating vegans and animal abusers

>Femenazis

>mundane people

It's annoying as hell to me... Maybe not for everyone.

It just seems like they couldn't form their thoughts in a complete sentence, so they just spent time editing a broken speech into one short cut after another.
That and it makes them sound overly animated.

I've found there's essentially two types- People who act casual in videos and seem like how they would act in-person... Or... People who act over the top and animated and sound like game show hosts to seem like they're high energy. These are the ones who typically do the stop and go/"cut" style.

Those valuable humanist studies courses yo.
Right next to gender studies and third wave feminist theater

>SJWs
>vegans
>hardcore weebs
>bronies
>cucks
>pedos
>minecraft players
>NEETS
>obese people
>Anyone with a goatee that is not bald and has a tattoo on their forearm
>rednecks
>OP

please
that shit is better than whats on tv right now

depending on the animal and on the abuse, I actually respect animal abusers

What. If streaming was your hobby and you realized you could make more money streaming (entertaining people) than working, why the fuck wouldnt you just stream.

Being christian, how can respect yourself?

blabbermouth.net/news/dream-theaters-mike-mangini-slams-musicians-who-are-prejudiced-against-other-styles-of-music/

Easy. I could ask you the same thing

Oh damn, shits gettin real.
Let it be known that on this day, these two brave anons shall make history, debating one of the great questions of all time.

Respecting himself isnt so hard i guess, but living life under a big fat lie and hiding behind it might be unrespectable, at least from my point of view

/,

>Soldiers
>Republicans
>Libertarians
>Bankers
>Lobbyists
>Gerrymanderers
>Objectivists
>Armchair Activists
>Homophobes
>Fundies
>Racists

So anyone but you. How original.

Lmao KYS libcuck

Fuck off cuck

Actually most normal people won't be seen on OP's list. The people ITT who disagree with this thread are either gay or weebs. Which one are u?

wait a sec, you hate faggot haters but you hat soilders. hmmmm

ITT: A bunch of rubes make it clear they've been duped by the slave masters into hating the other slaves instead of the masters.

hates animal abusers but also hates others that hate animal abuse(vegans) right on dude

And?

And the thread is over.

> Anyone who treats animals like if they were their kids.
Im not saying like taking care fo them, but taking them everywhere and having them lick their face and sleep in their bed and buy special food.

Yes yes cheer for slavery. Fucking human resource scum detected.

I'm seen some people that i hope their dog just dies

> racists
Why?

>fat
>people who doesn't have skill (can't play any sport or any musical instrument at all)

I automatically disrespect most people, my respect is earned by showing that you're not an autistic shitstain.

weebs, furries, bronies, anyone who WEARS a fedora unironically (ANYONE.) , "vanilla" people (normies) , all of the "blacklivesmatter" people, any politician, SJW's, vegans who say anything about being vegan BEYOND "oh sorry i dont eat that" , anyone who would rather talk about politics than something that fucking matters, Twitch, any fanboy/girl of anything, fat people. Yes a lot of my list copies OP's but i mean they're good things to hate/disrespect.
Different than OP: Stubborn people (basically are all morons, it really doesnt matter how you argue it) , MILDLY mentally handicapped who KNOW they are treated special and abuse it, people who think that personality is enough, patriotism/"patriots" (its a fucking meme at this point) and again, fat people.

holy shit i hate a lot of people

the only people you really need to get rid off to make the world a better place are the jews, the muslims, and the niggers.

everyone else is pretty much ok and not a threat to a stable world.

Fucking kill yourself

oh shit op, i am every one of those.
fight me you little bitch.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

>hurrdurr people with different opinions automatically don't get my respect.

Then you wonder why you're a virgin, pleb.

Individuals who give me a good reason to not respect them. OP is a good example.

this
fuck you and your lack of respect. Protip: no one cares /thread

In summary: Anyone who is not a thin, white. cis, god-loving, young, meat eating, straight, conservative male.

k

sounds good to me user

the only ones i miss on are conservative, meat eating and god loving

LMAO look at these faggots. I assume you are either gay, weeaboos, or liberal cucks. kys degenerate scumbags

im just a vegetarian, chill dude

>males who drive an automatic
>religious fucktards
>tweens
>anyone over the age of 22.5 that identifies as a gamer
>weeaboos
>social media junkies
>fat people
>vegans
>grown men who care about clothes/fashion
>SJWs
>black people who bitch about being shot by police when they are violent criminals

You forgot white knights, but you do have cucks so its pretty much the same thing

People who look like shit and dress like shit. You know, neckbeards, average girls who don't wear makeup, hippies...

>inb4 fedora
You'd think I was a normie if you met me irl.

kyke detected