The photo EVERYONE is talking about

The photo EVERYONE is talking about.

pic related: it's some nigger bitch blocking a road illegally, so brave

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
nber.org/papers/w22399
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#BlueLivesMatter

That sheboon should have been shot dead with a few hundred other niggers and bulldozed into a mass grave.

BLM is a terrorist organization.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Nice dubs

>caring about the legality of passively standing on a road
She didn't shoot anyone and made her point without getting violent. Doesn't bother me a bit

Edge lord detected

According to the Washington Post aka Jeff Bezos:

‘Graceful in the lion’s den’: Photo of young woman’s arrest in Baton Rouge becomes powerful symbol

dubs, czech 'em

>White manlets Vs nigger Master race
They really need that armour

So, the police are the "lion's den"?

Just the media sucking nigger cock again

BLACK POWER!!!

Nice dubs

My nigger detector is going off

>Triggered white boi

George Soros paid for that dress and the photographer.

89% of white homicides are committed by other whites nigger

And why are you complaining about abortions? You want more young niggers running round the place. You just jealous that niggers are getting more pussy than you

>dat smile

cucked

Fucking Jeff. That guy's a cuck

I would shoot her in the fucking head if I was one of those cops. Stupid law breaking niggers all deserve DEATH!!!

Let me check the numbers real quick. Oh look! Niggers are only 13% of the population yet commit over 50% of all murders according to the FBI

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

Obvious staged photo for the media. If you belive this is real then you are stupid and susceptible to government controlled propaganda

Niggers only make up 10% of the population so yes blacks are far more likely to be killed by police

Troof be triggerin niggers

You racist!

You can even tell that the dog feels pity for the guy.

>Triggered white boi

>nber.org/papers/w22399

Recent Harvard paper shows you are no more likely to be shot by cops as a black person than you are as a white person.

It's all a media narrative 'evil white cop shoots innocent black man'.

It's just a nigger being graceful in the lion's den user! nothing to see here...

Learn to math retard

You're either baiting or a nigger. Or both.

The only truth is while your eatin cheetos and jerkin it to anime white girls are gon be having our babies and you gon be wiped out honkie

>On the most extreme use of force – officer-involved shootings – we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account. We argue that the patterns in the data are consistent with a model in which police officers are utility maximizers, a fraction of which have a preference for discrimination, who incur relatively high expected costs of officer-involved shootings.

Thanks. It looks fuckign ridiculous how they run up to her. Just like they were told to make sure not to hurt her. If this was real she would be on the ground crying lmao.

Tienanmen now pls

That shit didn't even make national media.

edgelord detected

get the fuck off of Sup Forums nigger. And stay out of our streets too.

Well done on the trips nigger

too much in this pic
>baboon excited thinking about all the KFC her rich white family can afford
>dog looking longingly up into husbands eyes waiting for permission to kill the monkey
>wifes satisfactory smile after cucking husband with big black cock and getting away with it
>husband wearing his "im about to murder my family" smile

JEWED

>media make every death of a black man at the hands of police into front page news so it seems like it's happening constantly
>explicitly blame it on racism and white people
>unquestioningly support BLM movement no matter what they say or do
>overtly and purposefully fan racial hatred and division
>blame resulting chaos on conservatives, Trump, guns, the KKK, white racism
>police and whites start getting targeted by angry blacks
>black sniper kills cops, saying 'i want to kill white people, I want to kill white cops '
>Obama says 'we may never unravel the shooters motives'

Wake up white men.

This pic is very weird

Oh, I'm, awake brah, I know wtf is going on here.

I'm not gonna lie. I hate all of the racism against niggers on this site...

Not sure why women protest with BLM? It's not like the men will start paying child support if the cops didn't shoot them.

i c wat u did thar

Did you actually read the paper, it seems you might be retarded.

It actually uses real statistics, something you've probably never heard of.

Agree

America's Tiananmen Square moment. Another victim of Police idiotism. USAians should all be very ashamed of their "freedom".

They learn that white guilt at their liberal arts college while getting their gender studies degree

he dindu nuffins

>edge lord
Lol wut

Why don't you go fagging somewhere else nigger

Yuropoors gonna hate

YEEEES!

If niggers keep this shit up Trump will win without much competition

You can't change the future white boy

>Some black chick is praised for a moment that will go down in history.
>op in all his infinite impotent rage came to bitch in a thread that will 404 within the hour

>underrated posts

>nigger master race
Where niggers would be if there weren't any white men? Jumping on trees and playing with rocks, just look at those savages in Africa on Amazonia

"go down in history"

nigga you crazy

Shit, niggers didn't even invent peanut butter!

my best friend and his wife couldn't have kids. they adopted. didnt put down and preference for gender or race. they got a little black girl. only a week old.

my point: you all are faggots.

Its current year and It's being saved to hard drives across the world. Years from now Huffington post and Jew York Time will be doing a throwbackthursday of this.
Op will die nameless.

I kinda agree with the chick on this one

But seriously... couldn't they have gotten some black cops to do this?

This thread is full of some tit sucking guys with inferiority problems lol.

show us the part where she gets knocked the fuck out and dragged away as it should be

>imying his mom gave him any degree of nurturing

So if i go and stand in the middle of a busy road will they take my photo and will i become a symbol when they arest me?

"mbutu mafembe click click totonmbo" - Barack Obama, 1988

yes, because dubs

"Now, what you hear is not a test - I'm rappin' to the beat, And me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet." - Albert Einstein, 1982

"But that's okay, I still keep in stride,
'Cause all I'm here to do is just wiggle your behind
Singin' on'n'n'on'n'on on'n'on,
The beat don't stop until the break of dawn.
Singin' on'n'n'on'n'on on'n'on," - Edgar A. Poe

There must be photos of this scene from other angles. What can't we see that is behind her? A few hundred angry BLMs running at them? Those cops are backing away from something.

stupid fuck Mark Wahlberg 1586

Yeah they did
George Washington Carver

i bet those damn nigger snipers are at it again those scoundrels...
"we din du nuffin we sum good boyz" - nigger sniper after killing several people

thats not how adoption works at all