Is Sup Forums infected with putinbots and pro-russia trolls? Is there no board left here that opposess Russia?

Is Sup Forums infected with putinbots and pro-russia trolls? Is there no board left here that opposess Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABCtU6NB_xs
google.it/search?q=italian girls&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBpdmw2-3NAhVFaxQKHeevBEUQ_AUICCgB&biw=941&bih=677
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have to understand that people are afraid.
Russia has the biggest army on the planet.

Over 30 000 fighter jets on stand by
768 aircraft carriers
167 000 heavy tanks
11 000 nuclear submarines

Grass is always greener. Americans are under the heel of an authoritarian nightmare state. They're just hoping to hell there's a better option among the world superpowers. Spoiler alert: nope.

Not even Russian but it's hard not to appreciate what they got going for them.

Not really. We know everywhere is equally shitty so we just play in the shit.

Russia is biggest nightmare for eastern europe. Hate russia for what they did in baltic states and other eastern europe countrys

>donald you cuck your a yanky now go build your wall

Why would anybody oppose Russia? It seems to me like more and more people are waking up to the elite's bullshit. What have the Russians done lately to you user?

> baltic states
Biggest faggots on the planet

I don't have opinions, I just sort of shit post whatever's popular.

Russians stole my CSGO knife

FOR MOTHERLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=ABCtU6NB_xs

You noob cant get it
>be me
>be murican
>love russia
>go to russia
>drink vodka
>fuck bears
>fuck more bears
>fuck russian top models
>fuck vodka
>drink top models
>go to big friend putin
>cage some mongolian
>fuck with us and you die as hitler did
>drink vodka and shut up
>you don't like vodka? pussy

I admire his qualities and success as a leader but the amount of worship directed to him on this site is unnerving. Sup Forums and Sup Forums especially.

Fuck russia and that retard ballheaded fuck! Paranoid idiot leading europe and world to total collapse. Look what he is doing in ukraine. Russians is worst than nazis. All neighbours hate russia

>Is Sup Forums infected with putinbots and pro-russia trolls?
I hope you don't actually believe that obvious misinformation.

Not that I'm pro-Russia, but I'm definately not pro-west either.

wtf you said?
i want my russian knife into your stomach???
Fucking homo
Go lick trumph pussy

go to suck your balls alone faggot neutral homo, there's only russia here

You have internet in Poland?

there are trolls paid by the russian government. they pay about 70 USD an hour and they have hired united states citizens who are paid to post on imageboards

that's all ill say

Poland deserve to explode, all pl are fucked up

They are not paid, they just immolate for the motherland you faggot

There must be good reasons that all the neighbours hate russia. For centurys they cant get along with nobody. Churchill said after ww2 that they been fighting the wrong enemey ... Why biggegat russian minds are running from country? Because it reminds a germany back in 1939 when hitler came . Putin did alot of Moves like hitler

Idk man, Putin is pretty great.

For sure they dont love the motherland, they are idiots from undeveloped countries, they just are jealous of our wonderfull bitches and vodka
>protip
>if you can't drink a whole bottle of vodka alone you suck as mankind

Double confirm his magestic

Double doubles for our new lord

Russia is absolute shit in comparisson to USA. You guys are fucking retards fo wanting to live in Russia. This is going to sound cliche but don't you love personal freedom? Cus you're getting none of that in Russia.

You have niggers, we don't
You have 100 geneders, we have 2
tell me why i have to come to your shitty country

Englishman here. I used to hate the ruske. Now i understand russia is the only sane nation left.
eu is crazy america ellected an isis insergant whos starting a race war.
sweden is cucked. Germany is cucked

Hitler was a good guy, but he got defeated by RUSSIA
WE HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE THE WORLD, ADMIT IT FUCKING HOMO AMERIFAGGOTS

You are a honorable man, you deserve a medal from our great motherland

If it wasnt for americans and brits oppening western front all of you would be speaking german you russian faggots!

And that's would be great fucking homo, go to your gayprides

The US saved Russia from getting rekt by the Germans and the Japanese! Learn2history.

what history? you came when Germans, italian and spanish was all death in the Russian territory faggot

How does it feel knowing a nation of faggots runs the world while you're not even a super-power anymore?

We doesnt care, you will burn yourself alone, homo, i'm sitting here with my bear watching terrorist fucking you countries

The Germans and Japanies would have steam rolled you if the US hadn't split their forces and given you arms to fight. You faggots didn't even have enough rifles, let alone tanks or planes. Show some respect for your Savior.

>elite's bullshit
That poverty emperor Putin lives in.

I don't know how he does it, straight proletariat dawg.

Russian faggots was eating american cans because they didint had enough food. Aint nothing changed

Because Putin is based. He represents the savior of the white race and western civilization

Russia has more terrorist attacks than the US. You've shot to much krocidile, it's rotting your brain.

Guys i leave you, i can't handle this troll anymore.
Btw i'm italian and i hate you both, amerifaggots and russians

>Italian

Laughing stock of the world

ITT: Dumb fuck plebs. Putin, hollah at a nigga. Congo need some aks lol tbh fam.

pollacks are the worst opportunistic parasites in europe.
they become jewish when they need germoney.
they become right wing nationalists when they see refugees.
they become christian when praising their pope.
they become american and need uncle sam's money and missile shields, because of fucking paranoia.

yet still can't into space.

>be me
>live in tuscany
>greatest food
>can live with poor money
>earn a lot
>have drunk bitches every saturday
>have free weed

tell me what i miss

>pollacks
>germoney
damn guy

google.it/search?q=italian girls&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBpdmw2-3NAhVFaxQKHeevBEUQ_AUICCgB&biw=941&bih=677

Average italian bitch

A few million brain cells no doubt, you inbred wop

I'm not american, you fucking retard.

You get the same sort of results if you do that with any nationality you fucking downy.
If you think googling 'Italian Girls' is actually representative of the average Italian girl you fucking wops are dumber than I thought.

I appreciate Russia for not being a faggot country like usa, canada and most of europe. Doesnt help that i hear the faggy canadian news station sucking on trudeau and obongo's cocks daily while bitching on countries like Russia for "homophobia" and other bullshit reasons. Every fucking day i hear whiny bitches in the media bitching about american gun violence and how trump is a nazi that will lead to ww3. I dont even fucking live in the usa.

So you with your niggers live better?
With all that useless guns
People here will be stupid, but at least they are good and friendly like you will never be
Continue live in your angry state, while we live good

fair enough, why the need to be a dick, guy?

i'm not the OP i just wanted to see people discuss angry at me and hf
it's like a rolegame, i played as a russian faggot in this post

>he thinks I'm American
Retarded Italian proves my point.

I don't give a fuck, i just wanted make you mad at me, and it worked my dear user kun

check'em amerifaggot

Nice damage control.
>hurr durr I dont care if I look stupid I was just trolling
How would you calling me an American and making fun of Americans make me mad, when I'm not an American? You aren't very good at this, Mario.

Actualy i'm Luigi
Man i'm not italian, i'm from JP i don't realy know the difference between you not asian faggot

Putin represents the alternative to me.. and any alternative will do just fine to what i'm dealing with!! fucking hate this first world shit when i'm pretty much a third world mother fucker or get treated like it at least..