Hi Sup Forums Can one of you photoshop experts put a cock in her mouth for me...

Hi Sup Forums Can one of you photoshop experts put a cock in her mouth for me? its some tumblrtard i long to have in my arms each starry night i look out my window.

niggers.

Done

not quite the dick i was looking for...

ayy lmao

Take the cock that is in your mouth out and put it in her mouth.

Here you go.

C'mon Guys I'm serious just 1 serious photo pls

here user

Pls Guys Throw a Sup Forumsro a Sup Forumsoner here

here's your (bone)

Good, now throw it at him.

Ugliest cunt dyke I have ever seen in my entire life. You should slash your own stomach until your intestines fall out and then shove your intestines down your own throat and suffocate.

It's a faggot user.
His wristband says he's a fuckboy

Army solved this mission sperfectly

wew lad.

nobody asked your opinion ON THE LOVE OF MY LIFE YOU FUCKING CUCKOLD JUST AN HERO user DO IT FUCKING TO IT.

Heh

just what i wanted thanks user.

Bump

>vegan
intothetrash.webm

Doppelganger

>MFW I downloaded a picture of a dick for a shitty joke

How people express their "love" on here, is so beyond me.
"Here's a girl I love, photoshop a penis in her mouth."

because she wont let me stick my cock in her mouth so the next best thing is photoshop?

He did what op was too stupid to do.

Eww
a nigger, wtf

I'll fuck your mother you little shit sucking cum queen I'll fucking blast a wad on your sister's vagoo eat me nigger bimbo

force it into her

>filename
Abandon thread

Who the fuck do you think you are you insufferable little nigger? i fucking hate little cucks like you you come onto the chan and try to talk shit while in the real world your a 10 year old fucking pussy ass niglet that cant even get a boner so why dont you go fuck yourself you little cock swallowing mutt ill fucking rape your whore of a mothers asshole with a shard of you ribs if i fucking have to cocksniff go suck daddys dick cuz when im done with you a nigger wont be able to tell your fart from a fucking yawn.

the "girl" is actually OP's pic,
and he, as a faggot, badly wants cock

It's a shame your hands weren't removed by some freak accident. How dare you defecate into the waters of the internet, our purity who was previously as clear as an unmuddied lake.

You ruined the entire Internet user good job

was waiting for this 10/10

wat?

I hope you get stabbed you fuck faced fart faggot I will destroy everything you hold dear and I hope niggers rape your first and third born children with rakes and destroy their soft skulls, rendering your wife devastated while you punch at the air in abject fury at the government's decision to let them walk free due to how much of a fucking faggot you are that nobody can be punished for trying to ruin your life you bag sucking eggy assbelch huffer. Do you Fuck your mother with that mouth you sorry son of a bitch? You dime a dozen petri dish borne faggot son of three gay men, how was getting gay gangbanged by the gnarly gross gay men you goddamn goose necked gack? Fuck it up your mother's snatched you little periferin, I'll hunt you down and make tea with you and discuss your fucking dogshittedness until you cry bitch boy faggot boy little boy blue who cried cum. Faggot fucker horse sucker cum ducker douche dick fuck stick bat shit rat shit loser boy. Poopy anus bitch. Fuck you

Faggot

10/10

I didn't read what I responded to either, I just didn't let everybody know ;)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in
the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am
trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another
target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark
my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we
speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better
prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking
dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare
hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United
States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you
little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down
upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price,
you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Wanting a geek-chick, tomboyish, pansexual, tumblr girl.

Trust me, you don't want this. They all suffer from anxiety and depression, and eventually will attempt to cuck you or just go silent and disappear from their reclusive depression states. Also, they're all into fawns, which is a red flag.

Those descriptors aren't nearly accurate as simply calling her an ogreish dyke

this is one ugly bitch

Kill yourself for wanting to in the first place

Never EVER ask the Internet to photoshop something for you! What's wrong with you?

Bwahaha I see what you did there Haha ;)

LOL SHE LOOKS LIKE BRITTANY VENTI