kek this

kek. this.

or better

>>>>>>

Easy, just build a small door for entry and exit

underrated post

Boner power.

Had to fix it

I've never known, or heard of anyone in the medical profession that works for free.

too much logic for the communists

They like to go on and on about free healthcare and don't realize that it isn't free. It's never been free. Everyone pays for it and are forced to pay for it without consent. And at this point they're brainwashed into thinking its a good thing. As a responsible adult I have coverage for me and my family. That's all I should have to worry about. I don't want to and shouldn't have to pay to save some junkies life after he ODs or pay for cancer payments for a guy that smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day. Those people aren't my responsibility. People have no personal responsibility anymore. They just hand all their earnings over to the govt and expect it to take care of them. Sure is gonna work out great when the society of moochers and leeches causes itself to implode and collapse. All that free healthcare sure is gonna come in handy when there isn't any money to pay the doctors.

>Americans will circle a parking lot for 20 minutes to walk 20 seconds less

Except when the state controls the prices of healthcare its cheaper for everybody

View it as "cheap healthcare paid by taxes" rather than free healthcare

That's why we need a Federal Department of Bread, and a Federal Department of shoes, and a Federal Department of iPhones, so we can have cheaper bread, shoes, and iPhones.

Do what you want with your country I'm just stating that mine has cheaper and better healthcare than yours

I pay for everybody's healthcare and still pay less than an american who pays only for his

>better
No, sorry. Americans might not be able to afford their healthcare, but it's better than everyone else's.

When a government takes control of a service, the service becomes substandard.
History will back me up.
Only the free market will ensure you get the biggest bang for your buck.

actually not. your country is ranked 37 by the OMS, between Costa Rica and Slovenia. Your health system is on par with low tier countries.

Also if this was true, how good a country is with the "best" health care that most of it's population can't afford?