Whats the most stupid thing you did because of gaming rage?

Whats the most stupid thing you did because of gaming rage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJZj9JnpKO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Broke my headset

Almost throwing my laptop out my window, after all these years I still don't fully understand what stopped me.

Raped my dog.......never touched minecraft again.

i scratched my left 4 dead disk because call of duty world at war kept putting me into the same server when i wanted to matchmake into a new one.

Do you know the GOT scene the viper vs the mountain? Did it with my laptop screen, I almost get burned. And yes, I broke the whole screen...

nothing because i'm cool calm and collected. unlike you angerfags.

i broke my shitty xbox 360 headset

Doesn't matter if it's broken, it's useless anyway.

1. delete my character
2. gave items away
3. started my own server
4. having the power to do whatever ruins the game forever
5. grow up and get a real job
6. regret every single life choice i've made
7. do meth
8. get fired
9. finally have enough time to start playing game again
10. create a new character with the same name
11. life is complete

>playing ncaa 07 online
>winning 49-0
>4th quarter
>throw int, other guy returns it for td
>have nervous breakdown

Completely destroyed the dresser in my bedroom, put a hole in the wall, then crumpled onto the floor hyperventilating. I don't know why. I was fucking winning.

I fucked up 2 tv remotes 2 days in a row. Now i dont have one and have to stand up everytime i wanna change channels.. Fuckin annoying

its the circle of life as we know it

>Play civ 5
>Get completely rekt by Gandhi
>Throw my screen off the balcony
>Never playd Civ 5 again

That's stupid indeed.

3 years ago i was playing minecraft (i was super adicted in that time) and i died with a lot of things in my survival, i punched my desk and got a deep cut because of a piece of metal that was broken.
Also some days ago i broke a chair because i couldn't complete the "solar system" challenge on the binding pf isaac afterbirth.

I almost threw a controller once.

i broke my hand
it was very stupid and you really don't have to rage because of video games. it's really retarded.

Played BF3 beta, which was horrible as you know. Didn't kill anyone cuz of sever lag. Punched against my wooden door - fat crack in it now.

punching hole in wall after raging from ninja gaiden

Smashed a controller with a golf club or took a sledgehammer to my closet door.

I also punched my monitor off my desk multiple times but it still works like a champ.

Swear at the screen.

I'm not a fucking chimp anymore.

this has potential... bumping for interest.
i never did something stupid because of gaming rage, but witnessed some by my cousins when we were kids. the older cousin broke some controllers and always blamed the younger one for his fails or kicked his ass for laughing.
once the older one turned on the heater at maximum and hold the younger ones face against it, while he had to count to 10 or something, because he failed a fight at final fantasy 8.

Broke one of my desk drawer
also broke one of the door thingy on it

I decided to never play ds3 pvp anymore after that. Fuck that game, even ds2 pvp was better

I said "Damn" out loud instead of in my head. Was a dark day.

I actually wanted to find and fight the lerson who kept beating me online SSB4, the way the guy played was so infuriating, it's the angriest I had been in years. If I knew how to track someone from their IP I would have actually gone.

>once the older one turned on the heater at maximum and hold the younger ones face against it, while he had to count to 10 or something, because he failed a fight at final fantasy 8.

Next level shit

I've never raged on a game.
I can Control myself unlike you fags.
Only time I got really frustrated was the Fucking boss at heides tower of flame in dark souls 2.
Didn't do anything dumb. Just played another get until I tried it again.

>be me
>play black ops2 splitscreen with my brother
>nuketown
>we both intensely camp in the houses, trying to shoot each other
>brother throws smoke grenade
>Smoke covers up about 95% of my window
>i cant see anything, nervously shoot through the window
>no hitmarker
>decide to run somewhere else
>Brother slowly creeps out of the shithole
>shoots me through the smoke
>headshot
>i begin to evolve in the purest form of hate
>at this point im just 185cm filled with hate
>punch tv
>broken
>punch cheap ikea table
>splitted in two pieces
>my tv is also my monitor
>realise what i have done
>the only screen i have now is a shitty LG monitor
>max resolution is 1280*1024
Im a fuckin retard.

Threw my OG Nintendo ds a cross the room cuz I just barely missed a record that involved using the stylus to run back and forth across some meter as fast as possible to get some achievement in need for speed underground 2. Ds still worked but one of the hinges broke

One time I got really angry and said a swear word.
I said "gosh darn it."

Punched a Japanese kid in the face at a game center, for beating me with dalsim on street fighter ii when I was living in Japan in the 90s.

I don't even remember what game I was playing but it was on the 360 when it was first released. I guess more stuff was in my head that day cause i straight up threw that controller accidentally smashing a window.

gaming rage ? get a life faggot

Broke my fucking monitor cuz of black ops 3 thanks so fucking much

Feels. The last level of that game was ridiculous.

Quit the game cause if it causes me to rage I quit it...

slammed my shitty controller into the ground which exploded into 100 pieces, it was kinda cool

I was at my countertop. I was playing a really hard speedrun level. When I fell for probably the bajillionth fucking time I slammed my fists down on the counter and yelled. My family all looked at me like wtf?

Broke 2 Gameboy screens on my knee over Super Mario land 1 in 1993.

>be WoWfag in the early days
>blag off work and go play WoW at gaming lounge in the city most days
>start PVPing some fat nerd who sat near me. Always sat in same chair.
>beat me non stop for about 2 weeks
>fully decked out T3 or whatever the fuck it was in the day sick gear from Molten Core or some shit
>gave me shit like the fat cunt he was. Always eating microwave chicken rolls.
>Righto fuck you fatty
>go in early one day install keylogger
>hack his account. Next day in there sobbing.
>sell on WoW account website for $1500
>many keks were had

>Broke 2 Gameboy screens
you are fucked

Quit Battlefield 4 cold turkey. Use to be #1 Recon in my state. All of a sudden two brazilian tank clans started playing on the only server I played on (no rules, little admin intervention, only server like this in my area). They completely one-sided every game and there was nothing I could do about it.

Come to think of it, quitting a game isn't that bad, now is it?

I killed my parents because of gaming range

Did you sit too far from the tv and they kept walking in front of it or something?

>Holiday in high rise apartment
>take c64
>summer games on tape.fuckyeah
>takes like an hour to load
>tried twice didn't work
>third time didn't work.
>thow cassette tape over 29th floor balcony
>no more summer games

retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=PJZj9JnpKO0
lost my shit playing super smash bros

Smashed my xbox pad against a wall, because I was a spoilt immature brat who couldn't take getting raped on halo 2.

>tower of flame
So, Old Dragonslayer or Dragonrider, both of these are ezpz bosses so apparently you just suck at the game

Kicked my pc then walked away , when I came back the screen was all fucked up but it turned out the graphics card just came a little loose somehow.
Also slamming my mouse a lot

Voted for obama

Dat line was dope, nigga.

Server disconnected in Pokemon go. I squeezed my phone so hard that the screen popped and the inky stuff spread ;(

Removed the nail from my thumb

Pleb

>threw an $80 keyboard into the wall and broke it

>never even bothered buying a nice mouse because of often they go into the wall

>started screaming at the computer while living in a college dorm. everyone thought i was a psycho.

>rage deleted accounts with ranks and achievements that took years to build, back in the day when that meant something

>got so pissed at other players i hacked my account to set such egregiously cheating abilities it was obvious to blind martians i was cheating

>got so pissed at s publishing company i bribed other employees into giving me internal access... the exploits resulting from this are so epic i can't even do justice to them in greentext

You better be lying

I didn't know you were related to these two

Please, do tell

I shot my xbox 360 controller with a 12g slug then bought a new one. I raged at dark souls a bit hard

I remember breaking my ps2 as a kid because an old wrestling game forced me to lose a match in the career mode. It was a 3 v 1 and I remember wrestling my absolute hardest trying to over come the bullshit. I picked up the ps2 and slammed it on the floor. Everything stopped working and I looked at the disc and it was all scratched to hell, I felt an emptiness then that has now become my every day.

I just wanted to be undefeated Goldberg.
I was fucking mad.

>have intermittent explosive disorder
>normally very quiet and come, until some goes over the edge
>games brought this out in me often
>going over the edge entails screaming at the computer so loudly and for so long i lose my voice and bystanders or neighbors call the police

First fight and final fight with Shao Kahn on the hardest difficulty on the second most recent mortal kombat. I had to microwave the game after my 50+ attempts in a row. And that is why I don't play fighting games anymore lol

Broke so many headsets. At least 7 pairs.

A40's have lasted me a few years, they're amazing.

Smashed many o keyboards on my knee caps. Too many to count.

Body slammed my chair a few days ago, now I have no backrest and it is now a stool.

smh

Slammed a ps1 controller into the floor while playing Monster Rancher 2. Didn't throw it down, just kinda set it down as hard as I could.

That said, that game will really dick you over with RNG.

Once tore the door off my wardrobe because I got stuck between some rocks on skyrim, couldn't fast travel because of a dragon and I hadn't saved for an hour or two.

>open console
>type tcl
>float up
>type tcl
>pop back to earth

well, here's some highlights:

>waged a campaign to keep player names like "Fuck!!" at the top of the leaderboards everyone saw

>always transfered myself into staff-only chats during meetings and taunted them for not being able to keep me out or ban me

>stole 120 internal free accounts reserved for members of the press

>stole and leaked pre-alpha builds of a new game from developer-only ftps

>used the public announcement system to inform every player on how to edit the memory while the game was running to pull of hacks

>banned other staff members, taunted them about not being able to ban me

>the game transitioned from free to not free at one point, to protest this i leaked everyones credit card info. including the staffs.

>waged a full on propaganda campaign against the company board to get sysadmins on my side and keeping me in the backend, including long conversations over IRL phones because i stole their phone numbers and called

these days i'd certainly be arrested for that some of that shit, but this was a long time ago

Unfortunately this was when I was a console fag with no access to the console

>that browser window

GRRR! MOM! I FUCKIN DIED AGAIN!!!

GOD FUCKIN DAMNIIIIIT! THATS IT!

Having a hard time at the dragonrider? Lel u pleb git gud izi pizi lemon squizi gege

smacked my controller on the table, thats it, i'm pretty controlled generally.
it was cause of dark souls btw.

Ripped a PlayStation 2 Controller in half

I Feel you. This makes me angry just by reading it.

Hit table
>mfw i have 4 holes in my table

I found him guys! Its the famous hacker Sup Forums!!

Are you the fameous hacker 4chin

I deliberately broke both my arms when I got banned from Club Penguin.

he said the most stupid thing

>be 15 yr old
>halo 3 is love halo is life
>playing mlg online 45 trying for 50 that night
>super serious shit we litterally holler into mic for call outs
>we have rules share Xbox 1hr turns
>little bro fat autist won't shut the fuck up in my ear talking shit whole time literally one hr ooooooo out br'd
>how does master Chiefs nuts taste that match?
>containing rage
>he goes to shovel food in mouth for 5 mins
>win 4 games back to back feeling good
>oh shit he's done still has food on face his inhaled 3 plates to race back
>tell him to be quiet or you'll regret it
>shit eating grin on food covered face
>game starts oh shit pro circuit team common thing in 40+
>were wining ctf on heretic
>ecstatic as fuck
>little shit says times up I say ok lemme finish this
>Xbox turns off allmywhat
>retarded giggling from behind
>don't say word stand up and repeatedly punch him in the face
>he starts screaming roommates nephew comes in asks why I'm hitting him
>explain
>he slaps bro I laugh we laugh bro cries and calls mom at work a big no no
>get grounded is crying while hangs up kick him in stomach laugh

Spent the next 6 years being a wow fag broke many mouse keys boards and 3 monitors would do it all again

as a kid ipunched laptop and broke hard drive
threw a toy truck through my glass window
smashed ps2 with hammer

more recently
thrrw ps3 controller and smashed it
bent a smart phone in half

how can you bend a smartphone in half

I often slap myself in the face while laughing for doing something stupid in pvp, don't know why

Sup Forums didn't even exist when all that happened.

so you are?

totes.

>Punched my monitor so hard the electricity shorted out
I dont play league anymore.

i tried to brake this record

underrated post

overrated post

appropriately rated post

uverated tsop

Gaming is for manchildren