Ask a person who is facing felony charges and on the way to court right now anything

Ask a person who is facing felony charges and on the way to court right now anything

are you gay?

No

I'm actually on the way to court to for failing to complete service hours. How are you holding up?

What did you do? Where are you from? What kind of sentence are you looking at?

Pretty well. Already been to court for said charges before but the public defender I was appointed was defending the other people involved in my issue.

I am currently charged with tampering with evidence. From shitty rural town in southwest Georgia. And I dont know yet.

Can you give more details?

Is your asshole ready?

So what did you "allegedly" do? Why? Did you succeed? Are you confident you'll get out?

Otw home from ex girls house. Slammed that pussy ALL night long. Next day need ride home because minor with no license n shit. 2 guys and a girl come to pick me up get me pretty buzzed off a fat blunt, then we head out. He starts speeding for some reason and I pay no attention to it because I have Megadeths guitars ringing in my ears. Turns out theres a cop chasing us and thi motherfucker forgot to inform me that hes on probation and has 7 fat bags of good ole meth in his car. He thinks he can outrun new charger cop cars in shitty nissan. Doesnt work. End up getting pitted. Like the fucking idiot I am the cop asks me if I smoked during the chase because I smelled more like ganja than everyone else. I say "no officer I just ate this little roach I had. Cue everyone in my family finding out and me being an untrustworthy meth dealing drug lord to everyone at my school

yea bro what are you up for? I've got 18 conviction to my name been there done that got cleaned up ish.

thats a cunt, still gotta do them once your out to

depending on what youve told the cops doesnt sound like theyve got much to charge you on. and hopefully whoever you got the ride off doesnt try land the uptown on you, youl do alright

Are you black?

Fortounately for me the shithead took it like a man. He's gonna be seeing the inside of a prison cell for at least 15 years

What the fuck difference does that make???

thats lucky bro, well the smell alone isnt enough so with a half decent lawyer and a good cover story you might just walk. hope it works out man, its one of those things that you wont realise now but all the little things that convictions stop you doing can be a real cunt

im guessing your in america......... then sorry man but it will

It's a shame they're even giving you an option. This is weapons grade autism.

Been there, done that. Makes a hard situation even harder. Play it right and you might be able to clear it in five years or so.

Are you gonna be a prag when you get to prison?

Don't put up with that shit bro. You were a passenger not an accomplice. Deny any wrong doing.

What town? I'm from central South Georgia

how much money did u make off csgolotto

Bainbridge in Miller County, you?

> Go to court
> Take gun from officer
> Get top record and fame
> ?????
> Profit

Ocilla in Irwin County

please do go on about your expertise on black americans and the american judicial system.