Fill in the paper Sup Forums

Fill in the paper Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Lewis'_Law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck your post only came up after I posted mine. Great minds think alike. Replying to reply, not to fuel the shitpost.

Creativity is dead

>creativity
>putting words in peoples' mouth to make fun of them
Pick one, faggot.

Originality is dead

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Lewis'_Law

Cool Cool Cool

Sup Forums now is in majority a place of racist wannabe rapists and edgy 13 year olds. what do you expect to gather? It used to be place of creativity and now it drifts towards mediocrity in creativity and originality. It's a shame.

Filling in your paper: I don't need feminism, Women don't need feminism either but equality. I just know too many great women to be a dick about their sexuality. Why would having a vagina instead of a dick be any disadvatage or difference in being dealt with each other than in bed or in public bathrooms??? Have some respect for yourselves guys...

Oh? is that the sweet smell of b8 i just caught?

Yeah Bait. What is bait about that? That is a valid and honest opinion, if anyting is bait it would be this thread

Nigger

Happy 14th birthday next year!

Why OP? The original was much funnier

12th*** fucking nigger

A fuck should be given!! I know speaking out here in favour of women being equal in any way and all that is pointless here as it has been pointed out that Sup Forums now became just a huge wannabe rapist faggot jerk circle but ...
fuck it! you're all huge dicks wiht tiny dicks that wouldn't be as bald in the real world, have my pity and whatnot...

your sex life must be a desert bruh

check your self, before you bait yourself

Actually not. My sex life is like a Garden of Eden. But why do you care?

Fake, and made up to make people feel good about them selves?

I mean thats all religion is.

How? And how? Very confusing!

How? And Grammar? Very confusing!

Nigger

English isn't my native language, sorry for that! hope that resolves your confusion! And what about grammar?

Real constructive critcism. And thanks for confirming my point! Though I think you're a white pathetic little shit using a word you shouldn't, at least not ouside your safe space?!? Correct me if I'm wrong!

What about the grammar? Are you asking how he used ", and"? If so, you can use a comma at the end of a list and before an and. For example, "Me, myself, and I" works.

So grammar is why we lose the point of a discussion? Have fun in your anal fixation!

In this case, the list has 2 things in it. "Fake" and "made up".

I.... What? Are you even the person I replied to?

What's fake and made up?

>Fake, and made up to make people feel good about them selves?

In this case, the "fake, and made up" refers to saying he has a sex life.

How should i know? I don't know what you wrote in the first place. You the "Nigger" guy?

No I am not.

I feel as good about myself as everyone else. I just don't try to feel better about myself by lowering someone else. That's all. I don't even pity the one being lowered but the one feeling the urge to do just that! It's just sad!

Alright, I take your bait. I have a consitent sex life for 14 years of which 10 had been in a relationship. I had a hiatus following a bad break up of one year! But in geral i have no issues whatsoever to get what I want sexually! Again honest and valid but believe whatever want!

Literally what bait? I'm trying to help the foreign user.
?????? Literally what are you and talking about

Literally someone calling an user out on his 'made-up' sex life! Nothing more. They should bring back IDs, that would stop a lot of confusion. I was hoping he'd elaborate on how he got that particular conclusion, 'cause I hate how some promising discussions end because of stupid shit like that! And thanks for trying to be helpful!

Look at that beauty. No way she's a femishit.

I didn't call anyone on their bait though. isn't me
IS me but I only posted that to quote

What's a femishit? You a maleshit?

csad

Nevrmind on that! thanks again, as stated I just wanted to know what the original poster's deduction was that resulted in his particular post!