Chloe

What happened to her? people hyped her after Kick-ass that shes gonna be big, and she did, just not the way they meant to.

>tried YA adaptations
>bombed
>cant into capeshit since no one fits
>cant into leading lady because tomboy

Also could she defeat Tuna melt chan in a straight up fist fight?

Ruined by puberty

>Child star crashes
I'm so surprised!

she's in a new movie every other month. Not as cute as before but her feet are still god tier

she has a square ass

>10 retards on Sup Forums hyped her
ftfy

I want her to sit on my mouth

Maybe its just me, but I think she's more beautiful and hotter than Peyton List. No offense to Peyton, she looks great too, but I've noticed sometimes she'll make weird facial expressions lol Like a deer in the headlights type thing, like her eyes are glazing over like she's stoned or something. Again, no offense meant, as I used to be accused of the same thing back in the day in high school gym class (stupid jocks lol). Chloe looks like she might be a bit curvier, too, which I prefer on a girl, but its hard to tell.

But yeah, both look good and I have "borderline inappropriate crushes" on both lol Hot teens like them are pretty much the only reason to watch these YA flicks, am I right? I guess its that male fantasy of: the girls you wish you'd dated in high school/when you were younger/etc. Otherwise those flicks are just too cheesy to take serious. Can't relate to any of the characters. Which makes sense, since I'm way older, but I've also been accused of being a "man-child" (possibly due to undiagnosed developmental disorders), so... Guess I relate more to "dramedies".

Sorry for rambling, what were we discussing? Oh yeah - Peyton and Chloe are hot ;-)

Could she take on Tuna melt chan tho?

>still posting this gross fridge

Reminder she got blacked by Chance the Rapper

That sounds extremely painful

wait. what?

She needs to hire who ever sets up her roles. Her choices are AWFUL. She's picking all these roles that don't fit her at all.

Horror and Young adult do not suit her. She's cute and a little boyish.

pretty simple

The only people who hyped and idolized her are the pedos. She got older and the pedos lost interest. All the chloe hate threads are usually made by butthurt waifufags who can't get over their little girl growing up.

It's a pretty consistent cycle.

I'm fucking dying i'm laughing so hard.

No?

Her butt will provide the cushion, my nose will be right at her spinkter while her punani rests at my lips

reminder chloe is playing live action little mermaid

F

Another role she is ill suited for.

Shooped as fuck, what's going on with the op of her left thigh

>you will never shit on her dick

I got the first on-set pic

She's not a bombshell sexy.

She's CUTE.

She should play CUTE roles.

She should play cool action roles.

yes she needs to learn her place in cinema
she would make a super badass hard chick. play a punker, or another killer, or a manic pixie dream girl type
She is not beautiful enough to be a leading lady.
I would eat her ass out so good tho

like a kick-ass type of girl

this

You can't tempt me with little girls any longer, Satan!

What happened?

dont get me wrong i enjoy chloe, she is a fine role model for all young actresses but... HOLY SHIT THAT INTERVIEW LAST NIGHT ON JAME CORDEN WAS AS CRINGY AS IT GETS

Just move on user

All the cuties turned 18

the /hambeast/ general is that way --->

unf

suicide is always an option

please link.
Just look at that ass come together and tell me you wouldn't go hogging in tht

she'll always be my cute waifu

gross man, get some standards

she is literally obese by definition

They took her picture...

shes lost anons

so? haven't you ever put your dick in between a chubbers belly folds?
its better than a tit job and I'm not even kidding
obv you don't marry a beast like that, she's just going to get saggy and gross but while she's young she's fucking nubile as hell

underrated

>coalburner
>cute
Reddit hould never been allowed here

>What happened to her?

Raised by a single mom going through a midlife crisis, daddy issues, tattoo, feminism, money and power, miles of cock, entitlement and delusion, etc.

I chose chemical castration (basically just killed my hormones)

>stupid jocks lol
>"borderline inappropriate crushes"
>been accused of being a "man-child" (possibly due to undiagnosed developmental disorders)

calm down. remember her career is ending

I don't believe you

Fug that bikini would look amazing if she hadn't mutilated herself.

coalburner?
noooooooooooooooooooo

Is her ass still redeemable? God, why didn't she just go an a diet. Fucking selfish cunt.

Neighbors 2 will make some money.

Normies have your waifu now.

Someone post the seethrough were wee could see her ttitties.

she needs to stop wearing her mom's heels and pretending she's hot

considering the outfits she's wearing
i hope so

maybe she'll go into comedy

No, shes mexican tier now

meaning (if she didn't mutilate her tits) when she gets pregnant those tits will get bigger and ass wider

unless she goes super psycho with surgery

its not too late

Who needs big tits when you've got a body like this?

That's right.

Show us the side of your body so no one sees you 1.00 WHR.

>this is allowed in America

Trump wouldn't have let this happen.

Thanks Obama

Chloƫ is great.

But yeah, I wish she got more roles that suited her. And roles that did suit her (5th Wave) were destined to suck shit to begin with.

It's not fair.

Fuck this gay Earth.

*PARP!*

Leanne Crow is literally, literally my wife you runt

Oh what could have been.

Kevin smiths daughter has it too

who is this

she has three tattoos now?

Man as soon as she turned 18 fakes appeared over night even ones where the head wasnt 18

>tattooed up coal burning slut raised by liberals

She never had a chance

>as soon as she turned 18

Pfft, if the kid is sexy fakes will appear even if the girl still underage. Look at Hermione.

YOU TORE UP HER PICTURE

>tfw I once wasted HD space on Chloe pics

>tfw I still have over 20GB of HD space for Chloƫ, as well as physical space in my house for all of her movies and magazine covers, etc.

>cant into leading lady because tomboy
But KStew is more of a tomboy than her and she has a better career.

That is hot or maybe I'm just too horny from not having embraced a woman for so many years.

G4u, faggot

Thanks bae.

>he cares about her
>she cares about niggles

Sad

Too dangerous!!

Who am I to question the will of a Goddess?

this doesn't make sense.

how is possible that she had a more femenine body at 10 than at 19?

did the hollywood jews killed the real chole and put a cheap transgender replica to push their degenerate hidden agenda?

hormones in the water man, it's the guberment

Obviously not someone with self respect

Chance is a pretty cool guy, if he's the nog you're referring to.

Besides, she's dating Brooklyn Beckham now. She's a smart girl.

First post best post.

LOL

Worlds smartest hillary voter and tattoo aficionado

She's an impressionable young girl who grew up in the 2000s. Of course she's going to back Hillary. I don't agree with her, of course. But it's fucking America. You get to vote for who you want. I have tattoos. People who get upset over tattoos have literal autism.

No they don't, tattoos are trash. People who get them are insecure dorks who need shit on their bodies to remind them what stuff they like and who their family members are.

Well. Have fun and good luck during your lonely fucking life. You'd be hard-pressed to find a girl these days without at least one tattoo, or one that doesn't want one someday.

Maybe some Amish settlements or some crazy fucking Catholic chick.