How can Trump be the savior of the white race when the US is already a mongrel nation?

How can Trump be the savior of the white race when the US is already a mongrel nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jL7bPYuJdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=j5kfC_VCXeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>6m wall i sware on me mum
>er i meant tiny fence goyim

Sup Forumstards are delusional

Because Donald Trump is the lone savior of Donald Trump, and nobody else.

Donald Trump Donald Trump. Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump. Donald Trump.

Something something great again.

because he can be cute girl

white race is white race and us is us
not exclusives

trumpdiddlyumptious in my bumdiddlyumptious feels so scrumpdiddlyumptious

what is wrong with japan

No idea. They pulled the same shit with Hitler. Not that there's much of a difference.

They wanted Pepe the autistic frog and they got him.

MAKE AMERICA CUTE AGAIN

More like saviour of the orange race amirite?

Probably just keep on strumming their inner fantasies like no ones is watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=jL7bPYuJdG0

He will make the US Aryan

Pretty sure he said the same thing about Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5kfC_VCXeQ

>this is not edited

>Chicano fairy tales

Im pretty sure USA will stay the same within these 4 years. No major changes from him whatsoever, since its the corporations who call the shots. Trump is already a head of major corporation so its only natural to do as they say.

Kek

>Trump is already a head of a major corporation so its only natural to do as they say
Actually, no, that doesn't make any sense. What kind of fucking logic is that?

Yeah, it's not like he just says shit to get people's attention or anything. /s

"white" "nationalism" is some corny mcdonalds tier shit

You rub my back, I rub yours back

Shut the fuck up beaner brigade

You mean like he'll build a wall?

Actually given how competitive businesses can be, It's actually in his best interest to crack down on them since HIS (kid's) Business will have insider info and can deal with it all

It's not like that's a crime or anything

Trump is a fat lazy fuck with very few real beliefs, he won't do much of anything on his own. Maybe some ambitious outsider like Bannon takes the reins, but 98% chance it will be some average boring republican doing the same average boring republican shit they've been doing since forever.

I am now a #CruzMissile

Okay Pablo

Americans are perpetually under the delusion that unrestrained capitalism is their great gift to the world, and that nothing could ever ever ever go wrong while corporations slowly replace their goddamn government.

The cure for crony capitalism is yet more capitalism. This sacred bit of Reaganite screed must never be questioned.

>posted from my iPhone

Except when it conflicts with supremacism, you know free trade, fair competition, shit like that.