Is German pride still a thing how many ethnic Germans still exist?

Is German pride still a thing how many ethnic Germans still exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_minority_in_Poland#German_Poles
nu.nl/bootvluchtelingen/4373623/meer-asielaanvragen-in-duitsland-dan-rest-van-eu-landen-samen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uZEcT6OsJg4
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germans have been neuterized pretty badly.

a better question is how you can live as a nordcuck

Nah they probably keep that shit in the closet cause they equate nationalism with Nazism.

I suppose there are almost no true germans in the centers of major cities.

I actually don't know, like how flammable subject can german history be for germans? Are they allowed to look up to Prussia or institutions before that or is that even discouraged? Pic unrelated, those are finns.

my father looked basically like the boy in th picture but with long hair because... the 70s

Bceх тyпыe coвки пepeyбивaли.

around twelve

ching chong ping pong

>Ethnic Germans
True aryans.

Many ethnic germans still exist, but I think German pride in Germany has been pushed underground, which has resulted in many of them being pushed towards right wing radicalism, or to simply just suffer through all the bullshit in silence.

At this point the German government is basically doing what the Allies did to Germany after WWI. It's like they don't learn from history.

Nowadays the average American is more German than the average German. In Germany you will see many Turks, as well as people from all of the middle east. Even the "white" Germans are usually Russian rape babies or descended from poles

Please tell me more my soundly oriental friend.

>or descended from poles
funny, in the 19th century Nietzsche was always bragging how he was of polish blood (no evidence of that whatsoever)

>average American
>60% white
>of those, at most 30% German, so 18% of the whole
>meanwhile Germany is still 75% German (incl. "refugees" now)

"Sup Forums experts"

stay mad, my friend

Funny thing is. In America I'm allowed to be proud of my German blood, while in Germany I would probably be called a racist for it.

Might change in the future considering the regressive portions of the left have already started attacking St. Patrick's day.

le friendly german

Nah, id rather continue to stay drunk. But please educate me on your language i didn't quite catch what you were trying to imply.

Was waiting for one of those. In record time too.
In all actuality muh heritage is Irish/German/Italio-Hungarian Jew
Still proud of my German side that I get from my father though.

most germans are proud of post 1945 germany- not the warmongering, backwards past but to the inclusive,open-minded and progressive society they build after ww2

Why did you move, čefur? I thought you lived in Germany.

>in America I'm allowed to be proud of my German blood
No you're not, stop being a faggot

ethnic germans are surprisingly swarthy I don't like them

poles czechs look the most natural germans look like some strange hybrids

visiting family during holidays

Nobody has ever told me otherwise, so piss off.
If I want to be all proud about "muh heritage" then i'm going to do it.

Theodore Roosevelt said pretty strongly that hyphenated Americans are cancer and you should stop heritagefagging immediately

it was a little over 100 years ago

Don't get me wrong, i'm still a full blooded American. His fear was that they wouldn't be able to fight against a foreign foe if that foe was seen as a mother country.
I would have no problem killing germs if they threatened us.

Good post

Leave him be wtf this is none of your business man how can you dictate somebody's identity who lives thousands of miles from your shithole.

t. French-American on holiday """discovering his roots"""

>muh heritage

the same way I can demand that you stop dicking around and get those hordes of loitering Muslims out of Paris

it affects me

You wouldn't understand but here in the US you have fucktons of Americans who identify by their "heritage" and act cringey as fuck, glad to see people here who are against it.

>It affects me
t. triggered German Pole

shut the fuck up, marek
theres fruits to pick stop obsessing over imaginary islamists and lets go make some money

what's a "German Pole"

you're either Polish or you're not, if you're exceptionally autistic you can specify that you belong to the Masurian tribe or whatever

How often do you see those autists outside of the internet though?
It's not like most of them wave foreign flags around. Most just take silent pride in their heritage while maintaining an even greater pride for the USA.

All the time, what are you talking about?
>an even greater pride for the USA
Definitely not the case for Mexishit-"""Americans"""

Sorry, I forgot you purged your Germans.

Chicanos are in a league all their own though.
Same goes for east coast Irish/Italians
Anywhere else people are pretty sensible about it.

nothing to be proud of in german history of the early 20th century

thankfully my family came here before all that business

shame about our cousins though :(

>German Pole"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_minority_in_Poland#German_Poles

This is not even a joke. Showing the german flag without the national team playing is considered weird

oh they stick around Oppeln and pretend they don't exist

always vote for eurocucks

Is it as ridiculous as the "we wuz" meme ?
I admit it sounds retard to claim loudly "I am proud of my grandpa's german ancestry".
What I meant is that somebody whose family didn't experienced immigration might not understand that heritage can be important.

>ethnic germans

I am embarrassed of my French heritage but very proud of my Spanish heritage

What the fuck?

Yeah it's on par with "we wuz".

This.
If you leave your home country behind you will try and impart some sense of identity into your children, and try and teach them at their past is important to remember.
That is what happens in a lot of American families, to varying degrees depending on where you live.

I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with it so long as you aren't like that one autistic lady claiming that "Boston is more Irish than Ireland".

It is gone really. You do not show or wave the flag. That is only accepted on football matches.
Showing pride in your country or mentioning that you like being German will only lead to SJWs commenting on how backwards and stoopid you sound. And everyone will join in on that to avoid being stigmatized
Oh and it certain situations you might even lose your job if you phrase it like

Is Scandinavia like this as well?

just another of captain mustache's infamous legacies

Today in Dutch news:

Germany had as many asylum applications last year as the rest of Europe combined.

Source: nu.nl/bootvluchtelingen/4373623/meer-asielaanvragen-in-duitsland-dan-rest-van-eu-landen-samen.html

I really think you're exaggerating, I can't imagine people getting that autistic irl. Either that or you live in Berlin or something.

yes

There were 988.000 applications in the EU, of which 658.000 were in Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZEcT6OsJg4

Yes and here too. We've always had this culture of shaming nationalism although our nation is purely created from nationalism. People like to picture nationalists as drunktards and lowerclass people who're just silly hateful people.

That is every leftard argument that nationalists and people with "right wing" views are all uneducated it's just another tool they use to shut down any discussion.

It was the same here before Charlie Hebdo's attack. Since then hearing Marseillaise or showing the national flag is not considered that suspicious .

I'll take a very very autistic example.
Imagine a fat american woman all into "thin privilege" shit. The typical stereotype that lost all sort of common sense towards food, always drinking coke.
Then one day she figures out she has Italian ancestry, then she gots more interested into it and learns about her gandma's cooking and how about her ancestors knew about good diet and homemade food.
Knowing heritage helped her to be more confident about her capacities to lose weight. She understood that traditions can be smarter than some modern american cultural movements like fat tolerance or fat pride.
Sometimes you have to keep traditions, just to save some basic knowledge that can be useful in your everyday life.

I'm sorry, I know you're really trying and you really believe it, but that's something that never happens.

In the Netherlands nationalism has been slowly on the rise since the 90's.
In the 90's someone got convicted for saying the Netherlands was full. That was the start.
In 2002 a politician got shot who wanted to close the borders for muslims.
And since 2004 we have Wilders who wants to ban the Islam, deport Moroccans and preemptively lock potential terrorists up.
Now in 2017 Wilders might win the elections in march (he's leading all the polls) due to the mortgage, Greek, Ukraine referendum and refugee crisis.

Especially the last 3 years or so have been a bit worrisome and fun at the same time.

Wilders has 38 seats in the polls.
The ruling parties have 23 (classic liberal) and 11 (labour party) seats in the polls.

Ah here we've voted for Nationalistic parties also but for now the one we voted in just backstabbed the people. And we're in the situation where all the parties are all the same gray crap that will just do everything for ti's own profit.

NEIN!

Nationalists ARE drunken uneducated retards, the vocal ones anyway

we dont wave flag aswell, if you do people will think you are nazi, but its ok to say you are proud slovak

And globalists are stoned uneducated retards. Fun fact: most people are retarded.

Is this true

jesus fucking christ this thread makes me rage

lynch all your dumb leftards please

It's true for entire Europe.

i look like the left guy and my parents are from savo and kainuu

It was a very autistic example sorry.
I meant that if you lose some basic knowledge of how to have a healthy lifestyle you can end up like american fat pride girls.
Maybe I'm saying bullshit, but it seems that in America lots of people lost important knowledge on nutrition and eating, role ensured by traditional culture in old-world countries.

They were always descended from Poles.

Pretty much.

This isn't what Germans look like though

There are descendants of the Varangian guard in Karelia like Lauri Törni but except for that yep, it's painfully true.

Stop lying Cai-Göran. Even our leftards are mostly patriotic and nationalist. It's 100% accepted and the norm to be proud of your nation, people who aren't at least moderately nationalist are frowned upon. Only skinheads are thought off as low-class scum.

I wish finns conquered the world

Mitä vittua sää sönkötät saatanan apina? Selitin hollantilaiselle minkälainen on konsensus ihmisestä joka luetellaan nationalistiseksi. En todellakaan tarkoittanut että näin olisi. Ja vittu todellakaan ole mitenkään hyväksyttyä olla nationalistinen tässä maassa.

>nationalistiseksi
>seksi
l-lewd

In Estonia not being proud of your country is frowned upon lmao
lefties don't have the balls to shame people for it

People also openly state their dislike for EU's refugee horseshit

Niinhän se media koittaa väittää. Totuus on sitte vähän jotain muuta.
t. eri

Olenko väittänyt jotain muuta?

Finnic Khaganate when? Sweden should be our first place to settle.

ethnich Germans do exist but nowadays, a lot of Germans have at least one parent or grantparent from another European country

Were once such.

praise tengri

Turkey isn't Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU

Indeed.

>Finnic Khaganate
and so begins the prelude to the finno-korean hyperwar

Based Estonia.

In Dutch politics some right wing politicians have been calling Turks who support Erdogan not real Dutch people.

>just backstabbed the people
Welcome to representative democracy. Germans voted for a conservative party and for a chancelor that had always been against immigration and multiculturalism. And now see what happened.