Would you let your gf wear this to a music festival...

Would you let your gf wear this to a music festival? Currently in the middle of an argument as to why it is inappropriate

bro just both convert to islam. clothing problem solved

If I wanted her to be raped by niggers, sure

Otherwise, she should be wearing short denim shorts and showing cleavage.

Hell to the no, dump her if she does.

why not? its an outfit? my girl wears shit like that what is the big deal??

I know! That is just ridiculous

What's your girlfriend body count? Curious

Her body Sup Forumsro. My wife used to wear a crocheted leather top or white sheer top with nothing underneath. You could see her nipples pretty good.

Know your roll cuck

Make sure it's a venue packed with guilty, lazy sandniggers. Than dump her after the rape.

What happened if you said anything and what was her excuse

I mean, yeah, she'd probably look pretty hot, and then you'd be the one to fuck her afterward.

You gotta think 3 steps ahead, user.

these guys love getting cucked.
If she was your partner she would see how uncomfortable this makes you and say sorry and change into something thats more appropriate and doesnt stress you out. shes a slut bro get rid of her and thats all she wants.

Why op is a Cuck
>See hot chick in slutty outfit
>Want to fuck her, do not respect her
>Think to myself, why would you want other guys looking at your girl
>Must be a Cuck

body count?

why is this thread full of newfags?

How many people has she slept with

Jesus, no.

that belt buckle is gaudy and tasteless.

Best case scenario, actually, if she's a faithful one.

If you trust her and sure that no bastard will enjoy her body, let her wear this shit.

Yet you have your every right to be careful with your girl and make sure that she's not inviting or hinting enough for some drunkards to want and insist on having fun with her.

It's a music festival, after all, it's a magical place of booze and casual sex, etc.

being this insecure...
10 or so

What do you define as a slut user? Completely agree with everything else said

this

At the end of the day she's going home with you, right? Unless she gives you a reason to be insecure, quit being insecure.

I will be with her bro and I know she's 100% faithful we've been dating for two years but fuck like I don't want everyone eye fucking my missus and trying to hit on her and that

The only reason she needs is Hot Body. I wouldn't say anything about her wardrobe unless she looked like shit in it.
She's the one with fashion sense. I'm the one who pretty much has shorts, t-shirts, crocs and jungle boots as my wardrobe. I definitely don't have much fashion sense if I can get away with it.

I will be with her bro and I know she's 100% faithful we've been dating for two years but fuck like I don't want everyone eye fucking my missus and trying to hit on her and that.

Totally normal clothes you fucking arab-wannabe faggot.

You sound like an insecure lil' bitch, no wonder she's fucking Jamal.

I wouldn't, but that's because I live in Germany.
Taharrush is a thing.

she's just trying to get picked up by the band. She a slut yo. She'll probably just end up giving the security a blowjob to get back stage.

>If you respect women you're a cuck. If a women disagrees with you she's a slut

Do you have to cry yourself to sleep?

How much does it suck being you user?

dude its a fucking music festival.

its like the only excuse you have to dress like an idiot.

every fucking festival i go to i wear like gold short shorts and a mesh shirt.

what, are you gonna wear a pair of fucking khakis and a button up? its a festival you cunt dress up.

I'm litteraly wearing denim shorts, t shirt and satchel, I don't like attention unlike fags like you

Well it's pretty far from fucking pasties, user.

No, it isn't fag. Imagine being dumb enough to believe Sup Forums propaganda.

It literally means 'gang rape' it's not the new game for browns, pokewoman go.

let her wear whatever she wants, you're just acting like an insecure little bitch. Who cares ?

I love it when my girl dresses like a slut, she's fucking hot

Well then, try to explain it to her and follow this guy Ask her to understand you as well. If she doesn't, go there naked and have a cock-rink on your erected dong. Make her feel the way she does to you.

But I think you both should be fine and find a solution that you're both happy with. I hope so, man.

>Drive a Ferrari
>is bright red
>very loud
>why would he drive that car around?
>he must want other people to drive it
>what a passenger

Ate you retarded user? Like, have to wear a mouth guard so you don't bite your tongue retarded?

Insecurities and jealousy projecting.

If other guys look at your girl you should be happy. If you are that insecure and don't trust her then im sorry you will inevitably cuck your self if you are trying to dictate what she should wear because you are a jealous child.

Are*

cuck detected

>gold short shorts and a mesh shirt

Lmfao at your life, who dances near you? You're a fucking bullet magnet, you queer retard.

How old are you and how many people has your gf slept with

Ya what a faggot. this is what I wear when I go see Aphex Twin.

Let her do as she wants. Fuck you jealous a big cocked guy will have his way with her in your tent.

True I'm just going to say what is more important me being comfortable or you getting attention from strangers

Are you speaking from personal experiences bro?

WHAAAAAA I CAN'T HANDLE THE IDEA OF NOT HAVING MY GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE WHAAAAA SHE WAS MINE WHAAAAA.

Good thing telling her what to wear acting jealous kept her around because we alll know girls don't feed off of the things that bother you.. ;^)

Wikipedia says otherwise, taharrush apparently means "harassment".
I should've added gamea to make it more clear what exactly I'm talking about.
It's also not "new", it's at least a decade old.

The last instance of such a thing happening was Darmstadt in May 2016, IIRC.

Cheers for the catch user, I don't proof read much anymore. Sup Forums doesn't really seem worth the extra effort these days.

i guess you guys go to a lot of festivals!

here's a girl from the last one i went to.

That's alright bro, try not to choke on that mouth gaurd

yes.
You enjoy the view.. others get to see as well but so what.. you still get to enjoy

That is not counting what's going on on weekends in Berlin, S-Bahnhof Warschauer Straße.

I'm 32 and my gf probably has had more partners than you ever will if you're dumb enough to think that it is relevent...

Just don't go too far, man, bring no drama. This subject is important in some way, but hell, it's not that important to have any tough argues or even damage your relationship with your girl. yo.

How is that not relevant? Do you like driving a car that has had a lot of owners ?

*guard

Faggot

Jesus christ fuck no
She'd get raped in a heartbeat
>inb4 neckbeards who don't go outside tell you thats safe

I go to loads, and jeans/loincloth + full body paint is the only option.
Your fucking gold shorts or this shit is just asking for a Pulse Nightclub remix. I don't dance near fags, not because I am homophobic, but because I would rather not eat lead for someone else's HIV crisis.

>what's more important? how i feel or how you feel?

Actually as long as it's been taken care of, that the engine runs well and that it's clean I don't see the problem.

Have you been to some festivals bro?

Is it really good if she wants to get so much attention of other men, even though she's out there with her boyfriend?

So she had clearly slept with more than 15 people. Statically I hope you enjoy the next few weeks with her assuming you've been together for s few months

I fucked a girl at coachilla in broad daylight iwth a group of people cheering and shit. Easy access can be handy user dont cuck yourself.

I work in festivals,, Depending on the festival either in lighting or video (the large screens on and beside screens).
Never heard of ANY issues at any festival I have worked at.

Get over it and stop trying to be an over-powering douche or you'll end up driving her away.

That's bullshit

ITT: Insecure faggots

I would love to see your girlfriend in that outfit, fortunately my girlfriend is not a whore and would refuse to wear such clothing in public.

who fucking cares?
is she under constant surveillance the rest of her life? if she wanted to get dicked down she could get dicked down whenever.
any time she's not with her boyfriend she could be taking some other man's cock.
use your head.

lol this guy. nobody ever fucks at festivles thats much more believable for a besement dweller.

Post a picture of your non whore girlfriend I need to see the snorzlax

check'd n'approv'd

yup she's fucked more than 15 people mate. We've been together for several years now. Your logic is quite flawed.

What if a girl likes sex and has casual encounters ? I think you project your frustrations a little too much

Alright, you got the point, I gotta admit that.

niggaz dont go to country music festivals. are u even white

The more you let her win the little battles, the more of the longer ones you'll win

Being "controlling" is something difficult to get around if it's leveraged at you

That's not even bad! You have to think that in the end YOU'RE the one taking her home so who cares

if you want her to get laid.

Fuck you

IMO thats pretty modest for a music festival. The average bitch would wear far less

Where you from bro

if she is as flat as the woman pictured no one will care, bring sunscreen though or she's going to peel the next day

you never fucked a slut in your life. and thats sad they are the easiest.

One time my gf and I were you g to Niagara falls and she wore booty shorts and a cut off short because "it's hot out". I told her to put the rest of her clothes on or I wasn't driving g her. She protested a bit to which I completely ignored and then she changed.

What do you define as a slut?

First of all girl has no tits why is she trying to show off, and second you barely have to look to find bra tan lines who wants to see that or show that off

Grow up lol

Toronto. Been going to DD and Veld for years and the girls are about as close to naked as you can get without actually being nude. Stuff like stickers over nipples and thongs.

>insecure about relationship, don't want her to look attractive

>being this beta

If OP were a real man he wouldn't be bothered by this. If your woman is even remotely attractive why wouldn't you want her to show off? That's the best part of having a confident, attractive, enjoyable partner. Being able to let her show off what others can't have should turn you on even more than her in a long sleeve shirt and sweat pants, you doughy baby.

>but I don't trust her

Get over it, or leave her if the concerns are valid. You sound like a whiny bitch anyway.

Pic somewhat related, it's OP

It is very inappropriate and that is why I definitely would let my gf wear it. Nip slips ahoy!

It's not your choice what she gets to wear. She's her own person. Let it go user.

a bitch thats easy to fuck. therefor usually fucks a lot of dudes. Usually have fun personalities but show every guy they meet the same affection they show you.

What do you mean like super friendly ?

Yes of course! Are you muslim? No

dude you really dont know what a slut is? Super friendly can be a sign but its mostly that they will fuck anyone. Usually due to low standards. Also due to being a fucking slut.

That's just disgusting dude! And it's like ur bragging about it

1 >> 0