not cool user

wtf

what is that
do americans really eat that

I sure fucking hope we don't.

nah man

I feel sick

No

Fucking retard. It's a streefood in Asia.

Get

I'd eat that...

so much sauce

This is mexican street food! This is why mexico has the highest obesity rate of any country!

MEXICANS BTFO

KILL YOURSELF CHOLOS

>streefood

GTFO NORMIE STREEEEEE

It just keeps getting worse

I wouldn't. someone would.

Me too

>samefagging

Wut

I'd eat an extra chromosome

>cuisine
>implying anyone besides trailer trash and niggers eat that

Mexican here, yes, I can confirm that we eat this kind of shit on a frequent basis; Recently the people have been fond of preparing their fast street food (sorry, we are poor, we can't always afford to eat on a franchise restaurant) combining it Doritos which is called "Dorilocos", or "Dorycrazies" would be a good translation.

Do you have more pics/vids of it?

looks tasty

Never come close to that, heard stories from co-worker who used to be 300lbs and short. He had some gross and negligent meals, but even this, for the worst of us, is a bit over the top.

Just search "Dorilocos" on YouTube and get shocked / amazed with the jewels you will find, amigo:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_rIqKr4syo

Tbh sounds like a guaranteed recipe for diabetes. Damn the blood sugar levels must be like a rollercoaster

Is it any better than it looks?

cuisine
bit.
ly/29hweTe

What's the thing coming out of the pot? Looks like raw prawns or gnocchi.

I wonder the same

Navy beans? Butter beans?

correct, i was there for the original posting of this.

As an American I can confirm that I wouldn't eat that with someone else's mouth, but it explains why such a large percentage of people around here are massive balls of sick

It's not even American. Did you read at all or just dive head first into your knee jerk response?

That shit isn't American.
I don't know what the fuck makes money off of that but I would rather go to taco bell and eat expired chicken

This is probably on Mexico City