Reminder that if you use Tracer, you have 0 skill

Reminder that if you use Tracer, you have 0 skill

A little mad?

No
>yes

I don't care about skill, I just want to win. So I'll use tracer to counter zenyatta, reinheardt and pretty much anyone else.

reminder that playing this game at all means you have no skill

And what do you play?

How about you gitgud u fgt

>0 skill
Looks like you have *no* knowledge on English grammar

Tracer is bae

Counterstrike go. A really competetive game. What anime do you watch?

>competetive
Don't watch anime

>complains about tracer
>oblivious to the scourge that is mei and bastion
Try harder faggot.

I primitive

Fuu ck off rqcist

Bastion can easily be countered by a handful of characters. I agree about Mei though she's a fucking pain

>he fell for the bastion meme

Try being near your team like you should be anyways. A mei alone can't do shit against that.

Ivetwatch is shit. Play cs:go!

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME IF NOT FOR THE OVER-HYPE. IT'S COMPLETE SHIT AND YOU ARE ONLY SUCKING BLIZZARD COCK.

If You want to be a good Tracer you need a lot of skill dude

Oh thanks OP im really butthurt

butthurt enough to reply :^)

I alredy said csgo isnbeter

What skill. Run and Gun while spamming Blink?

And if you play Overwatch you have 0 life outside the basement.

I want to be Tracer

Does that count?

>he types on Sup Forums, home of basementdwellers

As long as you don't use the cunt

I don't even have overwatch

No, that's /d/ faggot.

>He's telling the truth and I have no valid arguments against him
>I'll call him a fag and call it a day

You got part 1 right.

Oooh look at me, I'm an edgy contrarian, I only listen to indie music

>acknowledging shitposters

touché

Well I admit to having low skill. But I play mercy because everyone else won't play a support :(

To be honest, none of the characters require skill, at least if you compare it to the game everything overwatch copied from, Team Fortress 2. where bullets actually need to physically touch the target in order to hit unlike Overwatch where everything has a big as fuck hitbox.

Some of my friends that play this game have told me countless times that this game is a super casual version of TF2, not that TF2 was the highest skill capped shooter at the time, it was quite challenging in high-level play, such as competitive gathers and competitive official games between professional teams (where I was a sub in one of them).

Overall, I didn't even bother trying it out myself, seeing all the copied content from TF2 killed all the good vibes the game had (and it didn't have many).

As someone who has 2k hours in TF2 and mains as a sniper (and was pretty damn good at it)

The hitboxes in TF2 are god awful. Always have been and always will be.

Overwatch is a simplified TF2 for console normies
>I like both games doe

Well, granted you main the sniper and you claim the hitboxes in TF2 are awful, you are probably Australian and have shitty internet and that is the reason for your claim.

Every gun with a small projectile hit exactly where it went, and I have tested that at the beginning of my TF2 gaming "career".
Soldier rockets have aoe, so do demo stickies and the capsules are the only thing that may have bigger hitbox than intended.

The characters themselves may have retarded hitboxes but that goes mainly to medics and demos.
As for headshots I do agree you could headshot ABOVE the head as the sniper or ambassador, but that's minor compared to what happens in Overwatch, where you can literally miss and still hit - I've seen this happen countless times when i watched a friend play (I've seen some streams as well and it's a joke game).

Does Reinhardt take skill?

ITT: autists acting like tracing is op that don't know how to use roadhog
also And if overwatch wasn't overhyped, dumb fags like you wouldn't exist, while staying mainstream.

I guess what I don't understand is if you like TF2 and don't like overwatch. Why do you feel the need to post in this thread? Start a tf2 thread.

You see, the problem with overwatch is...

People on Sup Forums have no income so they'll hate what they can't afford, criticize and form an opinion of something they have no actual experience with, but because we're all anonymous, it will appear as if everyone agrees the game is shit when in reality, $60 is scary to them so it's clearly a bad game.

>tl;dr: yall niggas mad as fuck.

I'm American connecting to American servers. It was entirely possible to headshot people running behind walls.

Yeah I don't disagree the hitboxes in Overwatch are garbage even compared to TF2. I just don't think we should be giving praise to TF2 for their hitbox design either.

What kind of characters are you guys hoping to see? Sombra and her medic sniper sounds pretty cool. Sounds like she's gonna be a shitskin though. Shame

>Someone who has to justify buying a figurative bag of shit buy calling others poor for not buying a bag of shit.

I didn't buy it, it was gifted. I've played it quite thoroughly and enjoyed most of it.

>poorfag trying to justify his pathetic existence instead of making changes

This is not being a contrarian, the game is shit.
Also, judging by your comment you sound like a FUCKING NORMIE. So GET OUT
REEEEEEEE!

>the game is shit

with that kind of forced opinion we can all agree that you are in fact shit. no argument, it's the truth and you can't change it.

Same with all the characters except for the tanks and Mercy

I can't even afford the game, let alone a PC that could handle it. I'll stay with Hearthstone and LoL. Not because I want to, but because there is no choice.

>Implying not wasting money on shit tier games and instead investing that money isn't "making changes"
Enjoy you handouts.

The game is pretty damn good, it's a modern shooter... A 2016 game that we all needed,... TF2 feels like a 2006 game where OW feels like a '16

>God Hand is even older and still better than everything this generation

hahahah, oh look, someone got owned repeatedly.

also lemme guess, you have 0 hrs on tracer and 60 on Torb.

This entire game is shit. The pugs are the best.