I was watching a thread last night about Pokemon Go hacks. Nothing came out of it besides GPS spoofing...

I was watching a thread last night about Pokemon Go hacks. Nothing came out of it besides GPS spoofing, which is low level. Anyone got anything interesting?

Other urls found in this thread:

williamlcobb.com/repo
pown.it/1085
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes ive hacked my pokemons to suck my dick

I guess that is as close as you'll ever get.

I just got banned for gps spoofing. Feels bad man

I don't believe you. I fucking teleported to New Zealand yesterday and got a "soft ban" but after an hour I was back to playing.

no i had girlfriend so jokes on you

Didn't know it expired. Today I learned something new

Wow you sound autistic. Your mom isn't your girlfriend, fagit.

+1

Been teleporting all around the world since the game came out and had no issues. Found a few areas that have 3 pokestops next to each other that are permanently lured.

Any other anons got similar spots they want to share?

I hope all hackers get perma banned

Kys pls

I don't have time to walk 30+ km to hatch all of these eggs

same

Your mom rubs her clit at night thinking about my Dragonites running the gyms around her house

Brurnet rd and North St
Austin TX.

Some business keeps throwing 3 lures on the 3 clumped stops right there. Not any now because it's too early.

fat ass

If you're on iOS and jailbroken there is a tweak for that.

Why is there so much CP in pokemon? mods?

yep, in France, near my home there are LOADS
South eastern Paris, a city called Saint-Maur-des-Fossés.
have a look at the northern part of the city, there are loads of pokestops.
They'll ba active when the game will be launched here, I downloaded it here thanks to my US app store account heh

someone tell me how to teleport, i have a 20k egg that i cba to walk for

Android or iOS? Alternatively, tape your phone to a fan and put it on low. See what happens.

fuck nintendo for fucking MAKING me cheat

put some random gyms and pokestops for now you fucking chink niggers

iOS

Jailbroken?

also I don't own a fan

Kek.

On android it's pretty easy, but if you have the game running and then move gps locations they will swiftly soft ban the shit out of you

nope

Anyone know of any pokéstops that are good for farming water types? Like 3 in a row that are on the water or something.

Can't help you then

That's how they got me, jumped from my home town to central park and it was almost instantaneous soft ban

You went too far then. I've been jumping from my house to a busy street about 5 miles a way, no issues

If your hacking a game that's this easy in the first place, maybe gaming isn't for you. Literally a game for ten year olds.

It was a 2000+ mile jump. I should have known better.

Soft bans are just for moving too far / teleporting in a short period of time. Doesn't really mean anything though, because it happens whenever I take a flight and land in a new location. Wears off after 10-15 minutes.

You're
Autocorrect got me

How did you manage to do it? It doesn't work with activated mock location and the software with root access did it neither..

Way to ask a question without replying to someone

Can confirm. Longer the distance = longer the ban.

A 5000 mile trip had me banned for an hour.

I also can't see them handing out permas for teleporting. Mobile GPS is so shoddy it's going to get a LOT of false positives.

any idea what the repository is?

williamlcobb.com/repo

Does anyone else drive while playing?

works surprisingly well
now if only the servers didnt suck

I hate to say it, but I do pokestop while driving

I did today, got my friend in the passenger seat and he controlled both phones whilst directing me to more stops.
We hit about 20 pokestops in 10 mins and a few gyms too.

I live out in bumfuck nowhere.
How do I do the gps jump?

This is ze post de America! Playing a pointless game that results in nothing and still not doing it correctly! Lazy and impatient, "I want it and I want it now" I can't wait until this stupid ass game dies out.

Damn that was edgy. Looks like we've got a diehard tf2 fan over here.

Some of us have jobs and familys, I can't be out walking for hours to hatch pokemon. Sue me

Get out and walk faggot

Hahahaha fucking rekt him

I have responsibilities. I don't live with my parents and catch virtual monsters with my phone.

Gps jump do you mean just move straight from one place to another? Ir do you mean constantly moving at a fast pace

So dont get the game? Easy.

hurr spoken like a true asshole fuck this stupid game have fun wasting your time just so you can tell other people you have a squirtle turtle with CP of 1337 and you're a pokeman master! Until the game dies out at least.. wonder how much money you will spend to get that squirting turtle? Doesn't matter, it will always be "I didn't spend a dime" regardless

lazy faggots

Central Park, New York.

Place is fucking crawling.

>PROCEEDS TO BROWSE Sup Forums

I'll leave this here

When you see a rare pokemon

>2%
BOI
STOP
LIVING
ON
THE
FUCKING
EDGE
YOU
EDGY
CUNT

SOMEONE RECOMMEND ME A GOOD IPHONE FAKEGPS

The charger can't keep up

F

I have the pro version of this already, but it doesn't seem to work since the app doesn't detect my movements. How do you do ?

BETT

How where and when?

I used lucky patcher to install it as a system app. Once it's installed as a system app you don't have to turn on mock locations. Go to the settings, turn on expert mode, and don't fucking jump location with pokemon go running in the background

It has to be jailbroken, which I doubt yours is.

How the fuck do you get them to so high levels?

He's a spoofer that will probably get banned.

lol who the fuck jailbreaks ones phone in 2016?
Is this still 2008 we're living in?
please respond

i wake up go out and walk till midnight.. i got no friends so yeah its really easy

wtf is spoofing

Do they have a set maximum for each pokemon of the same type? e.g. will a maxed out Vaporean have the same power and health as any other maxed out Vaporean?

No, not a cuck.

Android because i believe in people owning their technology. Not apple/microsoft owning it and you.

Anyone that wants to saves nudes on snapchat. Since iPhone isn't open source you won't be able to change gps shit with anything other than an app from cydia.

FUCK OFF NORMIE

depends on size

No, all scales with player level.

Do you know of a good one for iOS?

is size the only factor?

and do you know if there is a reason why Extra Large pokemon can evolve into Extra Small? shits annoying me.

>doesn't even use android to its maximum capabilities
>owns it just because he thinks he's edgy
Honestly not owning an iPhone makes you look retarded.

>save nudes on snapchat

l o l

rng sadly

Ios is garbage, so there probably isn't one

Me. IAP cracks and ez as fuck flex hacks are fun

so if level 1 player finds a Pincir and levels it to max with candies and dust, it will be lower than if a level 2 player does the same?

dont know how i added in. ignore that.

Using it right now fagit

yeah max pokemon level goes with character level

I said probably you fucking gayboi

pown.it/1085

>2016
>not hacking
Sorry buddy, you can spend all your dollars to jewtendo if you want to bcome top 100 leader boards while i am playin game for free and top 10

>top 10 leaderboards
Kek, there are no leaderboards. And when it is implemented, if it ever is, they will be quite a bit more strict on banning idiots like you. Spending money doesn't get you as far as you'd think. After 15 or so the eggs start getting useless.

Safari isn't loading the page. What do?

Anyways....

Anyone found a pokecoin hack? I've been capping gyms as fast as possible and cashing them in at the same time for the bonuses and there is no way anyone can hold one for a whole day.

IAP cracker doesn't work and Lucky or whatever for android doesn't work either.

It a repo for Cydia, a jailbroken "AppStore"

>safari
Nigga, add it through fucking cydia you daft cunt. Thats what a repository is.

None of them will work, it's all server sided. Hence the game uses metric shit tons of data.