Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness

Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness.

Anyone who has engaged or is planning to engage in homosexual acts should be crucified.

>discuss
>fags need not apply

>homosexuals seated in rear

ahhahahahhahahahahhaah classic

old is gold

No reply? I guess everyone is a faggot. case closed.

Why are you this way, user?

What's the matter honey? Did your dad touch you as a child?

No, that's why he understands

fags are given more rights than straights these days and it's pissing me off.

>Homosexuals
>Seated in rear

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, AMIRITE, LOLOL
but srlsy n00b lvl trolling, 0/10

Poor thing must secretly crave cock. Just give in, bet you'll be a natural at it.

Okay. Where is your proof of this? What advantage in the eyes of the law do gay people have that straight people don't?

>hurr durr someone disagrees with the faggot way of life, so that automatically makes him closet faggot.

Fucking kill yourself you abomination

Did you ever notice how the only people who choose to spend their limited time on this earth worrying about "teh gays" are always raging closet cases?

Actual heteros are cool with gays... less competition.

gay boi

Gay marriage

Bro I love me some gay friends! Personally I'm all about the pussy but some of my friends are gay, I even let one of them suck me off now and then, he's probably in my top 3 bjs gotten where he's the only guy, you should try it OP, getting your dick sucked isnt gay.

Kek'd m8

You know what kind of person that took all our crushes? Fucking straight men. Homosexuals would never do that. Remind me what the fuck there is of a reason to hate gay people when there's people running for president that gets no hate.
Fucking straight men.

Please elaborate. I've never really understood this arguement.

K, Grade A.

Kek has reached maximum topness

The right to fucking exist

I admit I kek'd a bit