Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bald GoT screencap.jpg
>sage

>She
>literally
>10/10

I think you're confused with the meaning of these.

>your
>literally
>gay
all of those

Turn off you TV and go look at chicks in a mall .. You will see she is a 2/10 tops

What the hell is wrong with you? Maybe a 6, if I drank enough. She is the kind of girl you walk past every day and never notice she exists

This is literally the best pic I've seen if this girl. Prob will never happen again

Goddamn kids and thinking this monstrous hag is pretty. I fucking hate everyone

I don't know if you're blind, gay or retarded?

>looks fuckable with a ton of makeup on
>10/10
pick one

indeed she is but did you fucking select the store fronts user?

She was hot as fuck as an evil bitch in doctor who.

Didn't see that coming.

totally

neither .. Just don't fall in love with every bitch on the TV

Yeah? Well, you know, that's just, like, uh...your opinion,man.

How about no.

More like 6/10

Mind if I ask you a question OP?

I like women. Not little girls

I will say her makeup here does a pretty good job of hiding the presence of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome that is so evident in most of her photos.

this

Maisie?

She is the embodiment of impeccable beauty. She has, and is, everything you want in a woman: she possesses extraordinary mental faculties that enable her to make the most astute decisions. She's thin. She's capable of being civil — and can participate in any conversation with such alluring eloquence and rapartee, those present will invariably be entranced. She isn't black. Her body is the perfect size and shape, tailor-made for the most intense fuck sessions; those lucky enough to experience such unfettered, fervent sex will be exhausted to the point of stupefaction, but most importantly: satisfied. She's not American. Her warm winsome smile exudes such ardent love and affection, it's unthinkable that anyone would repudiate its salubrious effect and deny the chance to be imbued with the rejuvenating exuberance obtained when any suffering or turmoil is supplanted with exhilarating serenity. (Yes, she's so beautiful, her smile has the power to do this) She's venerated by all her contemporaries, consequently rendering her unrivaled. She's unsurpassable — her talents are limitless!

She is: Maisie Williams — a mere mortal who was born to transcend all limitations and enjoy life on a level ordinary people can only dream of.

where my x-ray niggas at?

10/10
bit.
ly/29hweTe

errr

Consider suicide

Look at what I got in Pokemon GO though

are you okay, OP?

LOL

She's got godly looking feet. That's enough for me to be able to fap to her.

I am sure she's also the kind of girl that secretly tells you how much your crazy fetishes are turning her on.

Bet she loves anal, too.

Put the Thesaurus down and walk away!

I hope they get that nasty man who pissed in your chips this morning

You realize the character she acts as isn't her at all right?
>Mfw you fall in love with a fictional character

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

fuck u

to be fair she does look pretty good in that pic

I've never seen that show

shrek !

>10/10

No. She cleans up OK and looks fuckable when she's wearing slutty clothes and has professional hair and makeup done.
But normally she's a 6/10.

OP is a faggot

kek

LOL

yes i mind

is this an objectively 10/10 ass?

she looks retarded

get over it

she is literally underage

MODS MODS MODS

How is an ass that big so flat?

>where is his gay?
>your
>your
>your
>where is your gay?

A LA VERGA

kys you worthless piece of shit

i seriously find this 0% sexy. Her body is that of a fat little boy and face of a fat little goblin.

From this point of view, yes, but when else has she had a 10/10 add? It only looks so big because she's bending over. Also,
>mfw this thread

10/10 ass or not it doesn't change the fact she looks like a gypsy who fell down a well when she was a newborn

Between this bitch and Emma Watson, Sup Forums has objectively shitty taste in women. Probably why 90% of you love trannies so much.

>Her body is that of a fat little boy
you got it bro, people who fap to her are just closet faggots

Any woman can be a 10/10 with this amount of make-up on

>body is that of a fat little boy
She's obviously in shape and has a nice ass.

Emma Watson doesn't have the best body but she ain't no Kwazzimudu. She's pretty damn hot

go fuck your real woman you pleb

Are you retarded? A google search will tell you in 0.42 seconds that she's 19

I see some improvement, but still NOPE.

That 6 is conditional on wealth, as soon as her career tanks and she's broke she goes back to being a 4. Average walmart cashier with huge eyebrows, just like that chick from kickass that all of you virgins fixate on.

... everything you want in a woman.
What about big titts?

This bitch is quazzy moto

you took the b8, m8.

you can pickup your gay card in the reception.

rip

anyone wearing tight clothing will look sexy

Dude... your picture sucks... i can barely see the 10/10 in the background because some mongoloid is in the foreground.

fuck

She not a woman grown yet.

>fucking pedos

ye sure, that's her.

She looks like an actual retard.

You're a degenerate fuck OP

she moves so majestically

looks like a fucking alien.. im disgusted user

xddddd

She need more lvl

There's not one of you fuckers who'd turn down the chance to slip her the D, if you say otherwise then you're a liar or queer.

is this 10/10?

Why do so many Sup Forums fags fall in love with average chicks just because the see them on the TV .. Give it up .. The Star wars bitch was a 5/10 and this bitch is a 2/10

Unrelated but my oblivion character looks like this

you can tell it's her by the giant photoshop ring around her neck

noob

If the question is how many cupcakes she ate, then yes 10/10.