Feet Thread, bonus points for soles

Feet Thread, bonus points for soles

Nice, been edging this morning waiting for a foot thread to pop up.

Is it okay if I post celebrity feet?

Go for it

ywn have Emma Stone and Emma Roberts humiliate you for having a small penis while you are worshiping their feet, why live?

Wife's foot with my dick

Classic Hanna pic, but I still consider her feet as some of the bests.

Because it's almost enough satisfying humiliation just to be edging my cock to pictures of their toes at 8 in the morning

Rate?

>teen soles are supreme

Should I post more?

u like big boy?

Niceee

Yes, but please supply some background story.

I prefer Asian soles!

footjob pic please

3/10

You're not wrong

Yes.

U like, bigger boy?

Don't have much more.
as for background story : wife is very sensistive about her feet. She likes when I kiss them and when I take her toe in my mouth. After that, she lovres when I rub my dick against her leg and when I go down to her feet.
She never gave me a footjob but I would love to blown my load on her foot. Maybe next time.

Cute toes. But I prefer Asian and Desi feet user.

Bumping with soles to keep the thread alive

More? Face?

There's both Tootsie Bear and ToeJam. You can be called Sole Man or Soleman. What do you think user?

gf's feet what y'all think?

Nice thick breeding sow

Soles and face?

The toes are perfect and her nails too what do yo uthink of ?

Can never get her looking good with feet and face in same shot from creepshots

delicious

Delicious-Mo!

Glad you all like her come check out more of pics in chatstep.com room gftoes password cum will show face there too

Can't ever just get her looking good either I see

Kek

>image title

Ayyo! I got to get going.

Love, Tootsie.

That's a man.

nah how about you just fuck off

Anyone got any nice corns or callouses?

6/10 Nice blue toes though

Love some rough looking feet.

and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and tell people what to do and is ugly and think better then everybody but is ugly as shit and funny looking and the popular people wont do ok cause outnumber by the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers
and the ugly women losers know the ugly guys losers is lame but the ugly women losers is lame and thats why hate the popular people and so why people just look up to the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers cause the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers outnumber everybody and the popular people and thats why theres more ugly people loser shows like adult swim and thats why popular people actors or popular people die the ugly way
but no one look up to the ugly people losers but the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and the popular people LIKE WTF WHEN CAN THE SOCITEY POINT OUT THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS HURT THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY CAUSE IS TOO UGLY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WITH LOOKS AND IS LAME
and the ugly people losers is going to deny it but why is there more ugly people losers movies and things are rigged to help the ugly people losers
and the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and is lame and think better then everybody and the popular people but is ugly as shit like the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit with there ugly ass face thats ugly as shit like there ugly ass face

Do you like Chloe?

Yeah, why not? Her feet look suitably face-size.

;)

My ex. She didn't like sharing her feet. That's why she's my ex.

its your oc? god i love those shoes and soles, more?

My gfs size 4 feet. Have more

Too tiny user!

You like big Blanka feet then? that's new

no not mine, sadly.

Fuck yes user.

fair play to you then, there are more bigger feet women out there than smaller feet women

do you guys like fb feet?

Story: Someone followed on Twitch and said "please footjob me" so she did this. Sup Forums doesn't allow audio :(

I have this picture for you. She has small feet.

Yes, now we're talkin'. My wife is a 4.5, love them tiny feets.

That's pretty vomit-inducing, you know...

More of this