What the fuck is this Sup Forums?

What the fuck is this Sup Forums?

I'm worried it's melanoma. It showed up several months ago and was bleeding today. This is around my groin.

I know I'm fat.

ingrown hair

Would that really just show up out of nowhere, stay for several months, then bleed? Late stage bleeding is a symptom of melanoma skin cancer

Hi I'm a gyno. It might be a symptom of ovarian cancer. Post pic of spread vag please so I can make that determination.

if you are seriously concerned about your health, go to a doctor instead of asking idiots on the internet.

I'm a guy tho

I am going to the doctor. However I decided to ask a good collection of people if they've ever seen this on themselves and what their experience was.

Could just be a exaggerated stretch mark. I have something similar on my inner thigh no big deal.

Does it bleed, tho?

Squeeze it and post results it's not cancer you retard it's an ingrown hair

What it looks like to me is you've clipped a stretch mark while shaving,

Well fack. Trim your fingernails then. Your fingers look gril

You have to give is a good background though. Age, weight, history of diabetes in the family, etc. . . Go...

Oh I must have skipped over that part of the text. Well my brother has also had something similar that would bleed. He is also fat and it appeared on the under part of his stomach and eventually grew into this nasty nipple looking thing. It eventually fell off and healed. Pretty nasty stuff but his doctor and him concluded that it was most likely a skin tag. Might just be that the area is under heavy stress due to the weight. Wouldn't worry about it too much I'm sure the doctor will give you some topical cream and you'll be good to go.

Not sure what I'm looking at here. Is that your inner thigh?

Close to it. Very upper inner thigh, a couple inches from dick.
Didn't happen while shaving.
Weight: 285lbs
Height: 5'11"
Family history of diabetes: yes

Ulcer from your fat legs rubbing together when you walk.

looks like its just a sore. but you had it for awhile. hmmm. put some antibiotics cream can buy at any drug store.

>I know I'm fat

I can't even tell what part of the body this is.

At least I'm working on it by going to the gym tho. Also did you even read?

It's a type of boil, I get them in the same spot. It'll become inflamed and will burst, blood and gross shit.

Lance it now or wait, expect pain.

its his thigh, and his dick is to the right out of frame

I've had it before, just poped it

Answer this shite please

- do you shave your groin?
- do you squeeze the area or rub against it constantly?
- what area is it in (can't see from picture)?
- did it grow in size?
- which areas do you feel pain?
- how does it bleed (on its own/when you squeeze it)?

I do shave down there, rarely.
No I don't squeeze or rub it
It's directly right of my dick by and inch and a half or so
Didn't grow in size as far as i can tell
It doesn't cause me any pain, extremely minimal pain (less than that of a pinch) when it was bleeding today