Is this girl fat?

Is this girl fat?

no

no

thick, not fat

She's above the world average so yes

regular chubbiness not really fat POST NUDES

I don't really think so in my opinion, especially because I think she's well proportioned. She isn't just rolls and rolls of fat and droopy lard.

I actually really prefef her body shape, although some slightly larger boobs or maybe just a better top would help give her a slightly better figure.

im guessing shes probably 5'11 and maybe 85 - 90 kg, which is technically fat, so i would say she is fat yes

Yes, because she obviously used to be skinny and put on some weight.

Where is her ass cheek?

Not compared to most people on this planet.

I'd break it off in her with pride!

How much do you weigh?

Where are you getting those numbers from? Are you retarded?

im 5'11 and weigh 70kg

How much do you think the average person weighs?

Is john cena fat? He weighs way above average

Yes, but probably under US average.

she should get a looser bikini to fit her lines better so she doesn't muffin top as much, get a proper fit. it'll be much more comfortable and you wont get stress lines.

Ewwww. Workout twiggy

bmi says 87.5kg @ 5'11 for females is overweight, overweight clearly means fat, objectively

that chart made in 1982.

my job and life doesnt require me to gain muscle just cardio so i prefer to be lean

lets make a new chart because the world is gaining weight, make everyone feel good kys

She's like 5'7" and probably 70-75 kg

Again, BMI is a stupid measure. Arnold ' s BMI at his peak was 32. Was he obese then?

Manlet

yes

yes because she is a power lifter you fucking retard

I just spotted the insecure virgin. Have fun in that basement.

on it

She must be if she's putting up the numbers you're pulling out of your ass.

Besides, arnold was a bodybuilder not a power lifter, but why would your twink ass know the difference?

Nope. Own a house, have had sex. Even if that weren't true, you'd still be a stick figure, on the permanent cusp of boyhood

you are literally brain dead if you think she isn't at least 85kg, and 5'11 you can see proportionally her femur ratio to the rest of her body go take biology 101 you uneducated.. wait you're baiting i forgot

"I buy my jeans in the boys department"
"I wear the same size as my girlfriend!"
"Do you think I should get the same haircut as one direction?"

trying that hard to impress people you dont even know or will ever see or talk to again, i feel like you have some type of psychology issues, but who am i to judge

done

>have had sex
10/10 great lafff

According to the Internet and medical journals she is morbidly obese.

I'm literally a physician. How on earth are you coming to the magical conclusion her femur is 18" long??

"had"

past tense, eh?

I'm 6' 3" and 180 I'm also 5% body fat so this chart isn't gospel

Yep. The fat on the waist is flowing over, that's called 'being fat'.

no. but shes not "thin" you know

and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and tell people what to do and is ugly and think better then everybody but is ugly as shit and funny looking and the popular people wont do ok cause outnumber by the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers

Okay. Let's operate under the assumption I'm a kiss less virgin living in the basement with my mother's corpse rotting away upstairs.

How does that prove this girl is an amazon or that you (or if it's not you, the guy I'm arguing with) isn't a twink of the highest order?

Not fat, she's hot and thick.

i know you're baiting now but you can clearly see the size of her humerus to her body to her femur did you learn about height and its proportionate qualities in your cereal box MD

woah there buddy. Let's slow down and take a second before hitting that post button okay?

Yeah. We'll, I'm not having sec at this exact moment, but it has been longer than I'd like

Check 'd btw

well then.

Exactly. Goddamn twinks throwing shit out of perspective

what are you even saying, you can clearly see she is overweight, its fine if you think shes still fuckable i think she is, but dont say shes not fat just because you dont want to be that guy that doesnt fuck fatties

2016 still thinking bmi chart includes lifters

Yes, but you've given no reason why her femur is 18". By the exact same argument I can say her femur is 15" thus making her 5 ft even.

>2016 thinking the bmi is useful at all

She's fine. Perfectly fine.

You're the fucked up half man who needs to wear weighted shoes so the wind doesn't blow him away and an adult's help to open jars

You have never seen a naked woman.

it obviously is when (citation required lazy to find) x% of people think they are a healthy weight when in fact they are overweight

i never said her femur is 18inch i said she was 5'11 at least

The standard ratio of height to femur is 1:4. Using cowboy math a 5'11" person would have an ~18" femur

i guess big guys like fat girls, how fine is she for you, perfectly fine so im guessing right in the 50% range, so how fat do you go, 5-6 rolls when sitting? i have the perfect amount of muscle i require for my daily activities anymore would be a waste, i would prefer to be able to run and have sex for longer than 5mins without getting my uncardio'd lungs and heart in a tizzy

i find it difficult to believe that you cant just look at her, with the information around her, and come to that conclusion

What is the body fat ratio for a women where there are clear health risks? Do you know? If so, publish it. We know 40% will reliably fuck your shit up no matter who you are. Some women are fine at 35% (not asthetically great, but healthy) she's in the mid 20's. Perfectly fine

Source: I'm a goddamn nephrologist

That's not based on looking at her. That's science. A human femur is approximately 1/4 of her height. If she's 5'11" like Manley says she is, she'd have to have a 18" long femur or so

50% body fat range? Are you fucking serious? I thought you aspies were supposed to be good with math.

shes on the upper end of the mid 20's, and i didnt say there were health risks, i just said she is fat, when i said people think they are a healthy weight but are overweight, they could be fucking mid 30's and not know it

yes i clearly said 50% body fat, clearly said body fat anywhere in that

you cant approximate closely given, glasses, head, chairs and other size scales? ill assume you just forgot about it but but you cant approximate its not a science, we;re on a fucking image board you cuck

High 20's is healthy for a woman. The odds ratios at that weight are no significantly different from 1 with proper sample sizes

What did you mean 50s then?

Not that guy you're argueing with but her femur could pass for 18"

I'm not the one saying she's 5'11"! Learn to fucking read

i never said she was unhealthy i just said she was technically fat

Her ass looks pretty phat. I dunno, though...hard to tell from this angle.

You said
>i said people think they are a healthy weight but are overweight,

Implying overweight is not healthy. She is not at an unhealthy weight. She maybe is over your aesthetic ideal weight, which I'm sure breaks her fucking heart, but is irrelevant to the stat you couldn't even look up, which actually is people in the high 30s low 40's (or higher sometimes) body fat think they're healthy but they are actually putting their body at risk

This is why I don't get laid enough, I'm the type of asshole who gets in petty anonymous flame wars with bored teenagers.

You guys really made me self aware.

Thanks I guess?

Wanna hear about what a fucking loser I am?