YLYL thread

YLYL thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!8J8SxCzB!61zct_GmgSin9xV43QAy9Fq3mVJw3Ch0psW4A0JWZqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That person is an idiot with no problem solving skills. I would tap him to ask him a question, he would then remove the headphones, and put them back on properly.

What if he replies to you then folds each ear before putting back his headphones, what would you do then? huh?

Well at least then you know

know what? the answer to your question?

sfdafsfsdfasdfadfwefs

Maybe it was too loud and he was using his ear fold to dampen the sound.

iku8bhyk ouiiloj

Bdghs

Cunt

weawdwae

Re

#üpotfzikud6üp9tzudrpt5zj

She will die anyway

made me reply tho

Because he hears through the top of his ear?

It's called the oracle you faggot

P

oaøwikndmøwodk

mega.nz/#!8J8SxCzB!61zct_GmgSin9xV43QAy9Fq3mVJw3Ch0psW4A0JWZqc
download this or your mother dies in her sleep. no immunities work because fuck immunities

Who the fuck makes these things

or use the fucking volume button?

Fag

k

this is pure Sup Forums shit

Jesus dude

Hkaha

Didn't know this was a rage thread about first world problems.

k

neets living on neetbux

no

shut up, nigger

underrateded pose

Fucking women have no sense of faithfulness anymore...its really sad, im in my 30's and lucked up with a nice girl, she is chubby but we have been together for 5 years, she started going to the gym and is starting to look pretty good......

Didnt know this was a feels thread..

wew lad

I dont get it

Got em

>was fat, had nerd bf
>said she wants to be with him forever
>got hot, got new bf

It's not even funny anymore.

Pls fuck off

nope

fuck you OP you're a faggot kill yourself, worthless thread

its ok i know you dont want ur mom to die

nice dubs faggot

Wow what a cunt, hope she gets stds

cunt

kys

epic

this is literally the worst meme to ever hit this site

LOL GET IT?

This is why I chose to be gay.

Kill yourself, faggot.

I had a ginger friend, totaly akward guy, use to date a fucking wale, you cannot even imagine the size

She got fit, took her over a year. Once she got half her size she wouldnt have sex with him.

Dumped him in a couple of months after she actually get to look like a normal person.

women ftw

die

knock this off.

OC because I'm fucking tired of it.

Headphones are probably too tight so he folds the ear over to cushion them. I do this when I sleep or nap and don't have a pillow. The ear flap helps cushion my head.

Is that not the same dude but better presented?

fag

wurst lol

He knew that there was a guy behind him taking photos so he tactically angled his ear in order to monitor the dude. Sensible man.

They look nothing alike in any way, are you being dumb on purpose?

putain

fuck you nigger

worst

DidILaugh

dfssdfsd

This has happened to me twice. Meet a girl who is adorable but not "hot" and she's smart and funny. She says she hates most guys and girls alike and finds me to be exactly what she wants. I encourage her and give her confidence and she starts working out, changing style, then after 2 years or so she's crazy hot and bam! Dumped and cheated on so fast! Twice! All bitches are the same.

This should be a motivation for all men in the world to get in shape!
Women are disgusting hoes that pretend loving you but in the end, they'd leave you anytime for someone richer and/or better looking.
It's sad. It's fucking sad.
Don't make your luck dependant on something as fragile like true love.

>anymore
>betrayal never existed before

>women have no sense of faithfulness
>as if it doesn't happen in the opposite way: male gets fits, gets hotter females, stop dating chubbys

dsafsdf

nooo

Omg

fuck u

Faggot white knight with no experience in the real world. And yeah, girls are way less faithful now, but it's only because we can't do anything to stop them cuz her der girl power.

Anarchy

No experience in the real world? stop talking to yourself. I live in the real world and I know everybody betrays, you think that if when a fat retards like you gets fits he won't be looking for "better" women? no... he will keep dating whales, because he is a man. What the fuck are you talking about?

Them teeth tho

fuck u

.....mmmmm....

As if a leetol beetol of OC could fix this huge, throbbing cancer.

guarranted replies

B-but I want some girl that loves me for my awesome character, not the goddamn outside :'(

So why aren't you in the gym yourself?

That's my point, these idiots think that they get rejected because women are not loyal, not because they are fucking retards

SS

i kinda agree
though the two old photos are small and the guy is grinning a lot. The only thing thats really changed is his hair is shorter and he is dressed well. Nose and facial structure have not changed

that shit is on the same level as the sonic recolors. get fucked

Nooooo

immunity cat i summon you

die

damn

But women don't generally date for the outside, they date for the inside of your bank account. That's where they're flawed, they want a provider, whereas men are flawed in that we want good breeding stock, which is why men will date dumb whores if they're hot and women will date fat ugly dudes if they're rich.

In a broader sense, they date for status because status=provision. Obviously this is a generalization and there're exceptions to both rules, but it's never a good idea to assume a girl won't trade up on you. Also, I can kinda see this guy's point. At first glance I figured the dudes were the same.