After a rash of american shitposting on Sup Forums the UN decided that the americunts must be stopped

>after a rash of american shitposting on Sup Forums the UN decided that the americunts must be stopped
>the entire world declares war on the US and nato deactivates the atoms in its nukes
>they try to divide it up but can't think of a better way than asking Sup Forums

so Sup Forums which state does your cunt claim

Fine we'll take California, someone has to

Take Baja too, pls.

we'll reclaim the rebel colonies please

New York I guess, need to get our colony back.
We gotta do something about all the kikes and liberals there though.

>so Sup Forums which state does your cunt claim

all of them and we already sent our mexican explorers in advance, rest of the world GTFO.

FL

Pennsylvania ofc. Pic related.

Minnesota

Kentucky for Fort Knox and because it looks like a literal piece of Kentucky Fried Chicken

Should rename it to Fort Unox

Texas fuck yeah
Spain can have the southern 99% spic parts tho

Alabama claimed

You damn well know which ones. Give them back, give them back, give them back!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

the only viable answer

Red: to britain
Purple: to france
Yellow: To spain
kaki: to Mexico
Brown: To canada
Light green: To russia

and hawaii gain independence, same for puerto rico

I like this, let's go for it

That purple section was sold fair and square by Napoleon to Thomas Jefferson. You'd at least have to pay the Americans back what they paid Napoleon for it, plus inflation. I think that would still be a bargain, though. Let me check.

Wow... only $233 dollars by 2011 fiscal standards according to Google. That WOULD be a bargain.

$233 Million. Forgot the million part.

Britain was the only one that ever put sizeable populations in their colonies. Jean Baptiste Labatt French Canadian fur trader operating in the middle of nowhere isn't much of a claim to a huge state.

Iowa claimed.

the majority of the biggest cities in the french area were founded by french traders or served as french forts, deal with it.

Iowa has a large amount of Germans and Irish people

By that logic the Dutch would have a lot of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, etc.

and? It's one of the whitest states.

Perfectly fine with this
Get ready to eat raw herring, celebrate KingĀ“s day, yell at the weather and eat little deep-fried balls filled with ragout.