She actually has the highest winrate of all heroes
If you can charge up your lazor you will melt even Reinhardt in a second

>Shino

>pick Symmetra
>get kill, maybe double
>immediately place teleporter no matter where you are
>guaranteed potg

Sanae

>Ohios you make turns out very nice! Keep up the glorious work!
thanks a lot for the support, friend. I appreciate it.
People whom already have one have started asking me to make them one because mine look good. I guess Akiko-made ohayou's are a thing now
Yea on Pokemon
So you want singles, dubs or trips? You can set up if you like

>Shiro
Zenyatta is pretty garbage right now and he will be reworked or buffed
He's a backliner dps/healer but his heal is nothing compared to Mercy and Lucio. His damage requires sniper precision and his orb of discord is disjointed if the target breaks the line of sight for only 2 seconds.
His kit doesn't make sense either. With 150 hp you should stay in the back, out of trouble. But his ult requires him to be in the middle of the fight. When it ends that means he either immediately dies or has to get the fuck back to the backline as soon as possible
He's a cool hero but needs some fixes right now

You know what I like

I need to learn a tank. All I've learned about tanking is that I can't play D. Va for fuckin' shit.

Best type moon claimed.

Just for a voice change, I think that should be easy to do? Than again I'm the one with a little knowledge on that type of stuff.
What to take this to Discord? I don't want to flood the chat with battle comments or anything like that. I'll set it up.
No problem camarada.
Sounds like you can make a quick buck? But doing them without anything in return is awesome on your part.

>checked
Them

Who doesn't know what you like?

Oh, it's very easy. It's just REALLY tedious going and renaming all these files one by one. But I'm finally done!

Dva is an off-tank
You're supposed to 'boostah on!' into the backliner, take out the snipers and boost back. Too bad her critbox is in the middle of her body, effectively halving her hp. She can still get 2 shot by Hanzo if he lands 2 fully charged arrows on her critbox, which really isn't that hard

>What to take this to Discord?
Sure, just the overly weeb channel?
>Sounds like you can make a quick buck
I wouldn't feel right charging my friends for something this minor. I enjoy making them, I bring some oc into this world and make a bunch of weebs happy. That's enought for me

(You)me

Strangers, Imposters, Faggots and people that don't see me so often

Hmm, fair enough.
By the way, were you here for that massive thigh folder I linked?

Yeah, it's kinda weird having her critbox be center of mass- which, even in FPS games, is the first natural target. At least she's hot. Maybe I can learn to play Reinhardt or Roadhog decently. Roadhog is a pretty chill dude, too. Just wanted to live in peace. But then the gub'ment gave his house to robots. Also, I'm going to work. Take care of my waifu for me, lads.

No you talked about it but I think I went to bed before you linked it or I missed it

Here ya go. The biggest offering anyone in these threads is bound to give ya.
mega.nz/#!4ABX2K4K!s74hysgcsi04Y4RWIVM_XXE8sh1LgcfD_iH3mJF1W1s

Bye Mercy
Also here's some art you might have missed

Shir Sanae, I think it's about time I go get dinner
We'll fight in an hour, okay?
>the interruptions never end

>Akiko

Too lewd! Come on ladies let's make sure the dresses are finger tip length!

Tell me how that goes.
I thought it as simple as replacing the files all together. I always wanted to try mods for GTA: SA they seem so fun!
>Discord
Yeah, I don't mind which.
>make a bunch of weebs happy. That's enough for me
Ayy that's how you roll!

Are you already in the discord group? If not my tag is AkikoBestGirl#0014
I'll try to get you an invite

>

no You

Yup!

Claimed.

King of ducking everything*

>Rattle rattle

King of cucking everything*

Bup.

King of lucking everything*

The only thing that sucks about symmetra is that on payload IMO you need to drop her if they get the first point and unlock the car. teleporters dont really help when the payload is moving and your almost never gonna have enough time to put all 6 down on the road on the way to the end point.
Also a lot of symettra players are dumb and put all their turrets on the attacking teams doors so like when they come out they get carwashed. I thnk its dumb cuz they are gonna figure it out and your better off just reinforcing all the paths to the point rather than just trying to get like 2 kills at the start of the match.

I was getting POTG's with her during the beta. Another thing i do is i go and melt ppl then run away into my turrets and kill them that way.

I just beat doom 2016 was awesome game so fast pace and great soundtrack
>Double bass Pedal Kicks in guitar starts shredding you know bad dudes are coming

>King of lucking everything
>77
JACKPOT

Psssh.

It worked! It worked it worked it worked!
And it is that simple, really. But all the files weren't named properly. Or rather, the last update changed the audio system, and broke the mod I was using before. SO I took it upon myself to go in, and redo the whole thing with a single voice. I could do it for the other languages too, but fuck me, 2 hours of work for it...

Hello everyone.

Yeah, she's pretty strong but only in certain situations Koth and payload maps make her almost useless
She fits better as a defense hero than a support hero. She has no heals and her meager 25 shield is barely worth it

I'm off for now

So there are 2 things I need to say
1. not everything in ther is thigh heigh
2. there are some repeating pic

besides that I love it
Guess it will be a long night

Have you played more games?

Discount Azusa

I know, and I know. But there was no way in hell I was going through that many to sort out repeats by myself. Enjoy!

Congrats!
I know what you mean. You did it though. 2 hrs is enough for anyone just for a mod.

Oh hello! I'm okay, just thought I'd jump on the thread after Skyrim hurt me. Yourself?

Miho claimed

Sleep is for the weak

Yes.
Is easier against ships of my level.

Don't you freaking 404 on me.

Obviously, you silly. I never lost a game until I played random mode.
I'm glad you like it aswell.

Maybe if I'm just absolutely bored out of my mind one day, I'll go through for it. But what who would be what language I wonder...

Now, I wait for my soup after 8 hours of being up without food.

Just playing some Overwatch. Thanks for talking to me about running, at least I'm doing it again.

I need a good color to go with neon cyan

>Pokes coin

adolph claimed

elliot claimed

do you faggots even own a life?

Dedication, I like you.

Oh I see, nice. I might start playing some soon, I haven't touched it today so far. Oh my I'm glad I was of some use. Hopefully you're feeling better soon

Not as dedicated as trips guy.

He's be here longer than most of the people who post here.

Then he got full of himself and started namefaging as if him rolling for trips was some sort of accomplishment.

You're funny and ignorant.

Boredom does make you make you do things that people normally won't accomplish.
8hrs? Why wait that long to eat?
Nope!!

Shiki, Mikan, Tenryuu, they are all older than that fag.

But i dont have a job.....

>3 people
>most

Same for Ruri.

nah he was before her

all i do is come here and post this

Ya... maybe I'll do German next.

I got up, wasn't hungry, talked to a cute boat for a few hours, played some games with my friend for another few hours, then decided to work on the mod. I am only now realizing that i was hungry a few hours back.

Exactly.

I didn't name all of them.

O. Right. I didn't realize I was queuing against bots. But we played random games together didn't we? Luckily I am yet to lose.

Eh, it doesn't help much. Running just isn't the same anymore.

Still, the fact of the matter is it's mine.... Sorry.
Gut! German is a nice language!
Cute boat? Do tell.
I remember doing that too. Didn't eat for 14hrs for the reason I was having too much fun.

We played versus bots? I dindn't notice at all, I tought I was playing versus real players.

It's harder on random.

Oh gosh I see. Has something happened recently or something, to make you feel this way?

Mine.

Oh, I meant which language to replace next. There's about 8 different voices I can swap over, but they're all Japanese. I figured I could just make each "language" a different voice, and was trying to think of which voice would be best for German.

Was talking to Amatsu, that's all!

>Only 14 hours
I went for 2 days. DO NOT do that. I went from being able to down 2 burgers, to MAYBE eating 1/4th of ONE, and even then, it hurt to eat.

Captcha: 1337

Tomoyo Kanzaki claimed.
I swear to god if you touch her, i'm suing you for sexual harassment

Fucking stoopid hair clips.

Good morning

Touch

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU INSULT MY WIFE'S HAIRCLIPS SAHBDJKHASBDJBASDFJKHBASJKHBFJK

Nothing I'm sure on, no. I have been really melancholic as of recent though. But my problems shouldn't be your problems.

QOTT: Which are the oldest anons of /waifu/ who still posts?

me

Mai

MOTHERFUCKER, LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO HER.

Good for an awesome voice for the German one.
Oh Ama. I thought it would've been Kongou.

Why did you go that long? You're a madman!
Morning!

Mi Liu

Hello my least favorite pervert

How are you?

I think I'm close. A little over 7 now...

What am I doing?

NOW SHE'S GONNA CRY BECAUSE OF YOU.

That cat poster

The shiposters.

Maybe it'll pass after a few weeks or less, I hope it does. It's fine, I don't mind. Otherwise I would have said something.

delete your account.