I don't do coke regularly like maybe once every three months. But when I do i wake up with my nose really clogged...

I don't do coke regularly like maybe once every three months. But when I do i wake up with my nose really clogged. Anyone have this same problem or what I can do so it won't happen anymore?

Drink tea and breathe in the steam through your nose every morning/night

Stop using drugs, you degenerate junkie.

I don't think I'm gonna drink tea after I been drinking all night

Nothing you can do. It's one side effect. Had my last line Sunday and I'm still full of nasty shit two days later.
Having said that, I did have a two week bender

Fuck up you pathetic fat faggot.

shoot it, the high is x10 better.

Happened 2 me once for two days but it was just one night of doing a shit ton

I get stuffed up at night most of the time anyway, so I have a neti pot. Like $10 at any CVS and it's insanely simple to use. I use it normally like once or twice a month if I'm feeling particularly stuffed up, but if I do coke I just make sure to use it before I finally get some sleep and it seems to work out just fine. No nosebleeds, no drainage, no nothing except clear breathing.

I find it's best to have a warm shower and when it's all steamy and shit, blow your nose and try to unclog shit.

Haven't had coke in about a month and am having this weird masochistic enjoyment of withdrawal.

Cool I'll give it a try

Stick it in your brain not your nose retard.

Also you can do a line of water to clear it while doing it.

Grow up

Quit buying low quality shit. It's the shit they cut it with that's fucking you up.

Yup, that girl's been fucking stomped on hard you cocksucking, motherfucking asshole...

My guy who I get it from is on vacation but I wont entertain from other folk.

Now I'm mentally "normal" again I feel some godawful guilt about spending money on it when I've other priorities...

... of course, soon as I chop a line out I think 'fuck it' lol

Flush your nose out periodically or at least before bed with saline nasal spray. Your nose will still be buggered a bit but it helps. You can go full neti pot before bed for maximum effectiveness.

more blow

There's literally nothing you can do mate. Happens with all chemicals you take up your nose. Get some decongestant spray and hope for the best.

You wanna be careful, that's developing into a problem.

Stop doing shitty blow cut with a bunch of chemicals

Hold on okay cocaine is the most fucking over rated drug ever. I've done pretty much everything but meth from heroin weed to LSD Molly and cociaine has been the most shit I've ever tried. All it does is make you super sober when taken with anything else, and by itself it just makes your face numb as fuck and you get a rush like you drank 6 redbulls.

It's called the Colombian flu.

It is unavoidable.

You're an addict, Harry.

After I rail a line of white lightning, I use nasal spray decongestant. Never woke up with a stopped up snorter again.

This is the only sensible nigger in this thread. Get some saline solution and flush before/after every line if you can.

Coke sucks hard.
/thread

1. You can stop doing coke.
2. You can stop doing shitty coke.

When I do coke it's 92+% pure straight for the brick from Columbia/Bolivia or wherever the fuck it comes from. I live in the Caribbean. Don't get nose clogs.

How would u know if it's shitty if u haven't done a line

This dude is right op, never buy powder always ask for chunk but even then it can be re rock

No one get that pure of coke. Get off ur own dick

Nice

decongestant will cause further constriction of the blood vessels in your nose. coke is already doing that and it's just going to decrease the efficiency of your nasal membranes at absorbing cocaine.

This.
Or a lot of users will snort warm water after taking the coke. Suck it down and shallow it.
Gross, but it keeps the nose clean and insures you get every precious bit.

The closer you are to the ocean the more pure the product is

I was doing heroin once maybe twice a week for 7 years, was doing fine until I got flu, while I was ill I had some and it alleviated most symptoms, including my blocked nose that was fucking me off the most. Amazing I thought, but a few days of light consecutive use got me addicted. I was trying to battle this dependency for 6 months until I had to go on a holiday that I had booked in advance. I failed to score any while there and had to go through withdrawals, fuck me was that the worst! I didn't get a wink of sleep for 8 days, just writhing about in pain going AAARRRGHHH spending as much time as I can in the shower/bath, the withdrawals should have been shorter but on day 5 I took my first malaria pill, Doxycycline. Unfortunately this shit reduces the production of beta-endorphins and this set me back within a couple of hours, back to day 3. Still had to get up out of bed to eat in restaurants and walk around temples in 30C+ heat, that was pure torture, but not as bad as I imagines as the exercise synthesized some endorphins.

Even after this, I'm chipping heroin successfully for now, I don't know if I will have enough self control to stick to the program. WD's on holiday was like being holocausted and I would rather go through another LSD panic attack than that again

I wonder if any other anons chip heroin successfully?

I live on the border to Mexico. You would think the shit is good

I can handle it... can't get none, don't have none. Well, that's me plan pham

Snop sniffing coke you fucking idiot. If you like it stop complaining about the negatives.

>hi guys i like to smoke but how do I opt out of lung cancer? I only like the fun things about it, i don't want to deal with the bad things

Actually it all clogs up your nose, go ahead and tell me your made up drug abuser perspective and I wont hesitate to reply from a doctor's perspective. But hey, I am sure you wanted to sound cool on the internet. You got what you wanted. Mission success!

Thats convenient, i usually meat my drug dealer by the beach

Get better coke or man up and enjoy the throat numbing snot

>i usually meat my drug dealer by the beach
hah, fag!

This works surprisingly well

not that faggot but as a doctor please explain how there would be less gunk left over from .2 of 100% pure cocaine (not achievable I know) than a gram of 20%?

my blocked nose always clears when im coming