This is bullshit I'm black and i don't support this

This is bullshit I'm black and i don't support this

Why is all lives matter "racist"

time.com/4400811/all-lives-matter/

Nigger hate thread ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHb7RLjo8yE
theync.com/man-kn-central-africa-is-stripped-beaten-and-humiliated-for-stealing.htm
youtu.be/R_etEhiBd50
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Kluger
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why is all lives matter "racist"
in a vacuum it should be all lives matter
in reality though a disproportionately large number of black people gets killed
openly adressing this issues is a necessity at this point

None of your lives matter, if they would, you wouldn't be browsing social media right now.
Either you make your life matter or you brag and get baited through your pathetic life until you get cancer and die.

>in reality though a disproportionately large number of black people gets killed

#NoLivesMatter

I wouldn't say the "all lives matter" thing is "racist" so much as misdirected. I saw a post the other day that explained it well. Something along the lines of:

"When someone says 'I support our veterans' on Veterans Day, if someone else said 'I support all Americans' it would be considered rude. The latter comment being interjected when the first is said is not only inappropriate and off topic it tries to denigrate non vets.'

The same principle applies to the BLM.

The sentiment of "All Live Matter" is, by definition, not racist. However, the "movement" behind the sentiment is racist - or at least it's not what it claims to be, which is not-racist. This is demonstrated in the lack of actions by the movement's advocates in response to any social injustices that happen to anyone. If all lives actually mattered then movement advocates would respond with action protesting social injustice against anyone. Instead, the advocates only protest the fact that social injustice is actually happening to black americans.

The problem is that blacklivesmatter doesn't address any real issues. It has no proposals or legislation.

It's supposed to raise awareness, but we are all aware, they won't go away, and it's fucking annoying to hear about black lives mattering constantly.

It's like the 99%ers.
>What do we want?!
>something not specified!
>when do want it?!
>NOW!!

youtube.com/watch?v=FHb7RLjo8yE

Let's give our love to this whale.

If blacks just kill each other why do they matter ??

thats a different context though

in this case were specifically talking about the police force discriminating against black people

granted you got a point though but please keep in mind a lot of that is tied to the fact black communities are on the back end of society in terms of wealth and finances

Shut your cock holster nigga.

I hate this women

theync.com/man-kn-central-africa-is-stripped-beaten-and-humiliated-for-stealing.htm

40% of police shootings are on white people. KYS nigger

I'm upset moreso that we're still linking race to skin color

Let's all have a group cry for the fuckin child molester and nigger doing an armed robbery. Real stand up guys

It boils down to "blame whitey."

Seriously. That's the essence. They want power and free shit, without doing anything to earn it. Like most social movements these days, it's an exercise in organized begging/extortion rooted in lies and entitlement.

Only their magical boogeyman isn't a cabal of 1% Illuminati that conspires to keep weed illegal, it's a mystical, omnipresent, strangely unproveable pervasive "racism."

It's "racism" that makes 70% of blacks born without father figures, that caused the crack epidemic, that kills famous rappers and framed OJ, that makes blacks kill each other by the thousands every year, that makes them abort more babies than are born, et fucking cetera.

It's rage against reality, because they're too weak and cowardly to deal with actual reality: it's all their fault.

>The problem is that blacklivesmatter doesn't address any real issues. It has no proposals or legislation.

isnt that the whole point though? legislation isnt going to change this
its more about reaching the hearts and minds of people to solve this problem at its core

That bitch is retarded, the argumensts are ilogical bullshit and fallacies

Mute point, veterans have served this country, black people have stolen from it.

BLM is racist at its core because it sought to address equality issues that it says are caused exclusively by white people.

Now it is calling for the deaths of white people and police.

How is it not racist.

youtu.be/R_etEhiBd50

>Nigger hate thread ?
Instead of being self hating why not speak out as a proud black man against the racist double standards against whites.

Blacks need to make a change themselves. We can't do it for them.

They can have my support, yeah getting shot by itchy cops is bad, but if a good 50% weren't fucking criminals they wouldn't have this problem now would they?

Their culture boils down to, be hood. That's not a constructive way to be.

Keep in mind, Black Lives Matter is subversively sending black people to their deaths to sustain their own movement.

>Black person on social media
>bombarded by BLM messages
>told that police bounty hunt black asses
>young people believe this because young people dumb because young and minimal life experience
>black person gets pulled over
>black person remembers cops will kill his darkie ass
>black person runs
>running from police is a crime
>black person fights thinking cop wont touch him because hes black and social media vengeance
>cop still has job to do
>cop doesnt know Tyrone is going for a tug on his dick
>cop assumes Tyrone is going for his gun
>cop shoots Tyrone
>BLM creates another martyr and lives another day, fueled by the black lives they claim to value most

Because that'll get him killed?

>Provides proof and significant ties between African-American crime stats and police officer affiliation
>nono that's different tho

>were specifically talking about the police force discriminating against black people
When blacks are convicted of multiple times more homicides and theft than any other majority or minority combined, is it discrimination or an equal and opposite reaction to the crimes? Are you expecting less white police officers, which naturally make up a larger percentage of police force to suddenly stop or decrease arresting or confronting criminals based upon their skin color? Because that would be equally racist.

>please keep in mind a lot of that is tied to the fact black communities are on the back end of society in terms of wealth and finances
And your point is? That it's the majority's fault now? That having more access to welfare, foodstamps, social services, etc. isn't good enough? That white Americans are always going to be in debt to anyone their ancestors wronged while the rest of the world goes on? That police departments have to be 33.333% of white, black, and brown for the next shooting to not be followed by a riot? Don't forget Middle Eastern, Native American, and other minorities would be left out.

Everything people like you try to argue contradicts itself and you refuse to see it because you'd rather FEEL right than actually be right.

The issue is that there is no proposed solution to the problem. It's racist to investigate black culture, and even if you did it would be SUPER racist to suggest fixing black culture.

Police are hesitant to investigate their own culture as well.

No one wants to do shit but it sure feels great to talk about how black lives matter look at me I'm so amazing.

It's a huge exercise in virtue signaling and it lets you know who is weak minded enough to go along with it.

>Because that'll get him killed?
>And him hating niggers won't?

BBC thread?

moot hun, not mute

>its more about reaching the hearts and minds of people to solve this problem at its core

Yeah, BLM really reach our hearts by preventing traffic and always being where riots start.

except when you normalize it witt factors like criminal behaviour this magicly dissapears

Here's the utter solution for all these problems: Good day officer, what seems to be the problem?

if only nignogs could be respectfull towards the police

consindering white people make up 75% of the population your statistic means jack shit

It's a meaningless response that is used just to dodge the issues BLM brings up.

animal lives matter more.

Humans are the aliens to this planet, we've completely invaded it ..yeah yeah "dur dur hooray humans" but in reality it's only a matter of time before we get fucking wiped by some crazy universal forces.

It doesn't matter either way. Black on black crime is way more common than it has any right to be.

And calling for the murder of whites. That's a real good way to get whites onboard.

Those stupid savages won't be happy till they get their race war. They're gonna be shocked as hell at the outcome.

Even when acknowledging the statistics, you people still talk around it with bs reasoning.
lol.

you've never heard of cultural domination have you?

It's like in business

You have losers

You have winners

Do you see small businesses out on the streets protesting that Amazon etc are raping them?

Nope.

Considering that blacks commit a WILDLY disproportionate share of violent crime, no it doesn't.

Here's an idea. Stop being niggers and you'll stop being shot down by police.

Except for this cartoon to actually be related to BLM it would need to be a lumberjack holding up a save the rainforest sign.

yeah your right user black people arent human enough to just commit more crimes almost equal to their sentencing. we just skip the whole jurry of your peers thing dont we? esp when it comes to the negro. pls next youll be telling me womens only earn 77 cents on a mans dolla

hahahahaha what?
What the fuck kind of retarded comparison is that?
haha holy shit.
These threads are always a good laugh.

Btw walmart makes 1.5 Billion a day from poor people

you people want racism?

LOL.

Enjoy the rape. Walmart will keep laughing at you idiots while counting that 600B they bring in a year

Cuck.

This is officially a BBC thread

OP: All lives matter...
OP:Nigger hate thread?
Topkek

But on Veterans Day its about veterans. Not all Americans. Your comparison is wrong. Its more like saying, I support the Marine's veterans only. See what I mean?

nytimes DAWT com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings DAWT html

Kill. Your. Self.
The. Bias. Doesn't. Fucking. Exist.

Grade B gibberish.

that picture says it right there. 5 unemployed "people" that are mad they are not getting enough

The way I see it is if we stopped separating ourselves like this and focused on all races just being American, there would be no more racial issues. At that point the only people keeping racism alive would be the minority groups that purposely want to be separated to gain more privilege. If black lives really mattered to BLM, they would try to clean up their streets and raise their kids better to prevent black on black crime. But to go that route would be for them to admit that part of their stereotype is right, that 90% of all homicide in the black community is committed by other blacks in gang related violence.
Black Lives Matter basically wants blacks to be untouchable by every other race, and for them to go on about their lives doing what they do, making excuses for the portion of their ranks that confirm their stereotype. They want to make everyone focus on a the number of white cops killing "innocent" black men and not the gang murders in their neighborhoods.
Black lives don't matter to them. The people killed in these recent events were just part of the plan to make the black community immune to social scrutiny.

>a disproportionately large number of black people gets killed
probably because most of their lives don't matter

>Jeffrey Kluger @jeffreykluger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Kluger

>Categories:
>American Jews

EVERY TIME

The issues like:

Black culture promotes violence, promiscuity, drugs.

They won't make a change themselves but when others point this out they're racists.

On the other hand blacks seem to be more than free to point out every single minor grievance they might have about another race and get no reproductions.

Everytime a white guy gets jumped by a bunch of fucking apes it's just a crime.

Reverse happens, and it's a hate crime.

Wanna talk about double standards eh? Look inward nigger

This is a millionaire. This is the kind of shit he supports. How are cops suppose to take these fuckers seriously?

Although more whites are killed. The "Black Lives Matter" isn't a problem. It's just the group. Seems to be a problem when your group name is like a slogan. People get the two mixed.

Wow. You're really, really stupid. But you think you aren't. In fact, you're sure you're enlightened.

Dunning Krueger in action.

I'm really respectful to the parents of the guy who got shot in the car. They went on TV dressed like they were going to church, not to a rally with his high school photo on a T-shirt. They even went to say don't riot because it'd do nothing except disgrace us and his memory.

I wish some family would just say the full truth and say "look, you nigs that hide among a BLM protest and start a riot...you're making us look lower now than when we were enslaved. You all have freedom now, and you're using it to get a HD TV in the name of my dead kid"

>Deez facts is b wrong cuz I don't b agreein with em.
Women are smart enough not to riot, kill, and steal to get equal pay.

Or their fathers of the children they breed would stay around to raise their kids.

Forgot image

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Thanks god I don't live in Amercia

>It has no proposals or legislation.
they finally do, just yesterday.

Some are good proposals, that people have been saying for years, others are meh.

?

More gibberish.

its just a small minortiy though
most people are peacefully protesting and trying to improve society

yeah because 13% of the population is responsible for over 50% of all violent crime.. and are only 25% of police homicides.. ( justified or not ) WILDLY out of proportion IN BLACK'S FAVOR

Right? You only have to worry about refugees with bombs strapped to their every bodily inch.

Oh wait..

It's always the Jews promoting this shit. Nearly every article, every """civil rights leader""" that isn't black, every ""white"" rapper, they're always Jewish.

This guy gets it

Here's the real truth: nobody fucking matters.

#shequitaslifematters

>no reproductions

#Truestory

>changing harts
raging in the streats is going to make police hate niggers less or what.

Good to hear. Too bad they'll be ignored.

Don't live in Europe either dumb ass

the guy got killed over a broken tail lighty

youre honestly trying to tell me there is no bias?
at the very least on a subconscious level there still is

>"Them what faces the danger gets the special protection; them what doesn’t—one would hope—would be happy to help."

Wow, what a fucking word smith.

Black Lives Matter focus on changing the mindset of the black community, by letting them know that their lives matter. That their own people care about them and want to see them succeed. Right now, black society attacks people who try to escape poverty, it actively encourages single parent households while at the same time strongly discourages, they encourage resentment of any authority and respond to most situations with violence.

Change the hearts of the people and perhaps when Jamal get's pulled over he will be able to provide licence, registration and proof of insurance like the rest of our functioning society.

im actually the opposite you cuck. You're the dumb fucker whos dunning Krueger

Nooooo. That's a fucking lie and you know it.

A minority of the minority are peaceful and actually trying to help.

Most are sitting there screaming. "He dindu nuffin. He was a gud boy. Whites are so racist. Cops attack me all the time (after I run or fight). I can't afford my Crack and it's clearly white people's fault cause they won't give me more welfare."

If that were a nigger who knocked out a white guy, he would've punched him 50 times more and kicked him in the head 20 times. Apes don't understand what brain damage is.

>a disproportionately large number of black people gets killed

per capita. A disproportionately large number of white people are killed by police when compared to number of police interactions.

What sense is there in considering people that don't commit crimes and don't have interactions with the police?

This...say police stop killing black people 100%. Black people are still going to be killing black people at disgusting rates.

That would make sense if rain forests thought they deserved to be treated better than other forests, even though 90% of the disappearance of rain forest is caused by itself.

The Beastie Boys were agents of the Jewish conspiracy?

Wow.

>retard