Yesterday someone from the reptilian community came to my workplace and we had a small chat as i helped him to his car...

yesterday someone from the reptilian community came to my workplace and we had a small chat as i helped him to his car, now i'm probably marked by them as someone outside who knows of their existence and what they are, because i strictly told him what i know, am i fucked? will i get contacted by one of them for drugging and interrogation? he tried to act ditzy and stupid so no one would catch what he muttered being serious, but i know reptilians have very high intelligence and resourcefulness, am i fucked?

Do reptilian chicks have long tongues?

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

how did he look?

HERSSSSSSSSSSSS

OP you're fucked. Move to Russia and change your name to Demitri.

OP here, i believe so, there's this black chick who did a tongue fetish video and it was pretty long, her face was long and she did have this alien vibe about her, might as well be

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

k

No they dont come to see u again usualy they dont met people more than one time. But if u seem not confortable during your this time they can dont trust you and in that case they Will illiminate you in your sleep so dont give a fuck everybody gonna die eventually

i don't look at people's faces much as i have social issues, as far as i could tell, he looked pretty normal, but there's this urban legend of them being able to shapeshift so he could be using a normal human as to not raise suspicion,

Yeah but is it worth getting AIDS for this ilumination? The chemicals they have to use so that our minds can stand the transfer of real information (what we usually see is travesty to which our brains grow accustomed), have 80% chance of intecting you with AIDS. There are several known cases, its no theory!

i suggest you start a youtube channel and make text-to-sppech narration over a bunch of retarded pictures. You can make bank on the amount of idiots out there!

He meant to say "eliminate" and wow, think about how quickly you jumped on that, and the fact that it was just a misspelling. Find something real to invest your life in. You've only got one.

Well OP, your only option now is to kill yourself

Opey you should probably kill yourself

op here, thanks everybody, let the thread die now

I dont regret spending some of my time helping save peoples lives, who are in a bigger risk than I am of loosing everything just because they didnt read a particular enllightened book I was lucky enough to put my hands on

Reptillian penis I have

Did they get to you? Dont be afriad, tell us! Theres still might be something we can do. You have no idea the people that are here right now

i'm far away, by the time something happens to me, this thread will be deleted, so fuck it.... i think i can handle... mostly spiritually, physically i'm too weak though

oops, post meant for

Pics or didn't happen faggot

Remember 63. Or 36, but monstly 63. Think of the Egyptian letters, add 10 if youre in doubt

The first letter is a key. Times two, you have the door, but beware of the tables Iamblicus set forth. All else is fallacy.
The twelfth is hidden in the fourth, that no matter what fools may say, is not divisible by 2.

I kill lizards i kill um IKILLLIZARDS I DON FUCK AROUND ABOUT THIS I WILL KILL ALL LIZARD FUCKS GO BACK TO AFRICA

Are we gonna let this thread die because its the only that might save OPs life? No, we fuckin wont. You stepped in our nest off your volition, stupid

i want it to die, leave it alone

Mamie is blue
Daddy is blue
?
And mamie is blue
And daddy is blue

And mamie is you
And mamie is you too
?
That's Kraut!

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich
Die Dummheit und das All
Kein . . . . . . , nur . . . . . überall
Mehr . . . . . . und . . . . zu hauf
Nur die Liebe und das Wetter hören nimmer, nimmer auf
Wir fordern etwas Abwechslung in uns'rer Umlaufbahn
endgültige Befreiung von Newton's Schwerkraftwahn
keine Gravittlichkeiten, Fliegen fällt sonst schwer
Schluss mit Kontinentendrift, Pangea wieder her
Was ist ist
Was nicht ist ist möglich
Nur was nicht ist ist möglich
Wir fordern mehr . . . mit unser'm . . . Charme
Mehr . . . und . . . , Birnen, Marzipan
Wir wollen noch mehr . . , Substanzen illegal
Kein Montagsresteessen, 5-Sterne minimal
A firstclass - bonusticket from . . . to Berlin
eine Kiste mit Champagner, Biowodka, Biogin
ein Weltgebäude ohne Wände, soviel Platz muss sein
einen Morgen ohne Kater, ohne Reue, nicht allein
Was ist ist
Was nicht ist ist möglich
Nur was nicht ist ist möglich
Wir fordern Sonnenuntergang fürs ganze Abendland
Tanzvermögen, unerschöpflich, die Nacht danach ist lang
ohne . . . . . . end jenseits von Kritik
einen völlig leerer Himel, angereichert mit Musik
Wir schreiben schwarze Zahlen ins utopische Kalkül
Wir fordern Fingerspitzen und das passende Gefühl
Tagsüber auch die Sterne, mehr Sterne überhaupt
Und heute schon die Gestringen zum Untertagebau

Niggga nigga nigga, dont you have some dat dar cornbread you corn snake i cut dem I CUT DEM DE SNEK IS I DA HOOSE AND DE HOOSE IS DO FLAVOR NIGGA AFRICKA AFREEKA AFROOOOOOOOO!

Wat

Mary, oh Mary, so quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
These silver bells and cockle shells
And pretty men all in our room,
When you see contrary Mary,
Told her eye, refuse to terry.
We spoke very soft and slow
Without your pretty men, Mary,
Standing in a row.
Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary.

Smoke a high cool cigarette,
Turn around and then we left,
Smiling as the way began to grow,
We got your pretty men all in a row.
Mary, Mary, so quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
These silver bells and cockle shells
And pretty men all in our room,
Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary,
Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary,
Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary,
Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary.
When you see contrary Mary,
Told her eye, refuse to terry.
We spoke very soft and slow,
We got your pretty men standing in a row.
Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary,
Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary.

Das JEWDEN!

>Mfw this thread
It must be unpleasant having psychosis.

Read the signs. Look around. Keep silent. Walk to the alley, not the first one dumbass. The one were the President of Uganda had a coffee with Kennedy on THAT afternoon.
Syn th e s i s DONT FOoL yourself

Is he ready to see it? We dont care.
Can he die of exposure? HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Is evil fun? Or fun is evil? Ask the one whos seen the ring of Saturn

Dem see fo what da tru see binary man it be da futer and da futer it be da presnt it be da NOW ID IT BE IN DA MIND AND SEEE TO THT HED SNEK IN MIND IN SOLE IN AFREEEEEEEKAAAAAAAAAA

Please dont die i need more afreeka man LMAO

Edincation is dat wat do bes in time we alll is insan it whn de freeeeeka comee you c dar what it be on