4 years ago

In my past life i hope

I DON'T FUCKING REMEMBER

yesterday

Trips checking trip

4 months ago

2 years ago

Two weeks ago at a orgy.

last year, just before my gf of 4yrs dumped me for not wanting to give her a child

I lost my dog and my mother the same year. It's been quite a ride.

AMA

kek

It's been about or 5 years

About 4 hours ago.

qwert

What's "sex"?, never hear about it.

It's been about two years. I'm sure I could easily get laid but I honestly don't give a fuck there are more important things in life then getting pussy.

Somewhere this January I think.

Yesterday

I moved in with my girlfriend half a year ago and I haven't seen a vagina since #poonslayernomore

Sunday. Gonna have some more Friday for sure, hoping on sooner though.

Two days ago morning, but I got a bj this morning.

>moving in with a woman

tbh they told you about what was going to happen, you just didn't listen. Never give a woman money or housing, ever

That's rough.

Don't push yourself too hard bro

Today

8 years ago

Half an hour ago.

have you considered an hero?

She's still probably getting it in somewhere else. Just because she isn't putting out doesn't mean you can't go get a nut somewhere else.

around 2-4 am

ery effin day

>not a nigger

october 2009

i feel you bro, had same problem with last girlfriend

she was hot but the moment she moved in, that was it

only every day. There's days where I feel less unhinged but ghosts from my past are always whispering to me in the back of my head.

you should get a cat

2 weeks ago.
It was awful tho

any tips on how to escape?

About 4-5 months ago. Married life is rough... sigh...

I tried explaining my ex gf moving in would be detrimental for our relationship. It was only later I realised she didn't care about that, she wanted a kid. Not a family, only a kid of her own. She's going to end up a single mom with 20 orbiters just like her mom. At least I won't end up a completely broken man like her dad

Tinder

about a month ago. she got pregnant...................................................

I still have my cat, 13yrs old this summer. She's all that remains from my past life. She lives in a shitty apartment now, for which I feel so guilty. She doesn't seem to mind all that much, but we had a nice house with a big garden and a forest behind that. Miss that place every day

We eventually broke up. Sorry bro, only way out.

The only reason she lived fot 3 months with me was because she really got along with my dog, i was chocking from the first couple of weeks. That is when the sex stoped.

That's not healthy, better pull the plug early because these things can eat you from the inside

you might as well kill yourself now. Talked to a guy who got kicked out the house by his frigid wife yesterday. He was still in shock. I bet he'll kill himself somewhere later this year when reality sinks in

Never
Thanks for asking

one month ago! gonna see my girl soon tho!

yeah I had no choice. No way I'm raising a kid in the West in the 21th century. No way I'm suffering trough divorce either. Girls can be the sweetest thing, but if they think you owe them something they're worse than predators

thats fucked.... i love dick. "if you do the dishes ill let you suck my dick" would totally work on me.

get a new girl

like? its not like its the most important thing you have to worry about but it completes you as a person and as a MAN.

1 year ago... When I even try...

idk exactly, the other day.

15th June 2005

love you!

About 5 years ago.

how many penises entered you?

sunday at 1 in the morning

I didn't quiet like it. I need something more you know? Casual sex just isn't the same.

I somewhat agree, tho you shouldn't think too much of female validation. Pleasing a woman is like pleasing kids. Fun for the time being but you have to stoop to their level

eggsplain

>inb4 married

hey, need a place to stay? no rent.

couple weeks ago missionary for a bit pulled it out told her to suck it she said no ...went back to playing arma...lol

Uhh. no. you are a fag. tgfo.

None

This morning my wife sucked my dick and balls while I jerked of and she used her vibrator.

I guess that is sort of having sex.....

are you both fat? Just the way I'm imagining it now

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO...

I do believe having sex is part of the cycle of being a man, but it's not something that you should constantly think about. There is so much more fulfillment and enjoyment in life other then sex. If you can't find true meaning in life without having to have sex or have a partner then you will just keep trying a fill a hole that will never be filled. And you will end up hating yourself even more.

Last night and again this morning. Girl I've been friends with for like 5+ years, not 'friend zoned' per se, we were just good friends. She squirted a little, so that was a first.

>tgfo
t. Yoda

This morning.
But I honestly didn't perform well as I shot 5 loads the day prior. Including 2 right before bed.
Took me an hour to nut.

Yesterday bruh

>(You)

no reason to kill yourself user

I get thinking about it every day. I still do. I've begun to realize that life really doesn't change unless you force it to. Lately, as dumb as it sounds, Vaas has been in my head every time I choose to be lazy or unproductive asking me if he's ever told me what the definition of insanity is.

It's true though. You can't expect anything to change without doing anything to change it. I get feeling sorry for yourself cause I was the epitome of that fucking cuckfest. A part of me still is.

Don't be the epitome of a cuckfest, user. Take your cat and live happily. If you aren't living happily, find out what you need to do to live happily and just do it. You'll feel a lot better when you're done despite it being harder.

Any more pics user, nice ass

just jerked em off huh? I feel you.

don't worry man, I'm not going to kill myself anytime soon. Literally all I want from life is a small cabin in the woods. I'll have some chickens, a dog, couple bee hives, maybe a goat. A small shed where I can work on my hobbies and projects. It's manageable when it comes to costs.

then I plan to spend the rest of my life there, just chilling. I don't want a family. I don't want a big house. There is no more stability left in families and people are overrated. I want a small sanctuary where I can read my books and listen to classical music like an asshole. The rest of the world can burn for all I care. My mom is dead, I have no one left to disappoint buy myself

yesterday, just got a new 19 year old fuckbuddy

Last Night

same

>dog first

How are you going to buy yourself?

Too long ago.

Thursday

>I have no one left to disappoint buy myself

I bought myself in 2011

this so much

Wtf how you going to buy yourself bro?

when i lost my virginity. the most awkward experience of my fucking life. fuck.

Last night with my lovely wifey