Is this what it feels to be catfished Sup Forums?

Is this what it feels to be catfished Sup Forums?
I feel like the dumbest shit alive. Yeah, I got catfished, go ahead and laugh I deserve it, but loneliness can drive a man crazy with lust all for the prospects of seeing some tit. I sent him a video of me cumming and he told me he had 'pranked' me and will be keeping the vid for his own use. I feel so disgusted, not just with him but mainly myself. I deleted the chat out of shock and cried, I've never felt so filthy in my life. I've never posted before, but you guys can always make a joke out of something, no matter how bad. Please make me laugh again Sup Forums. Please.
His name username on kik is Ster.sterr for anyone who cares.

sending nudes is a dumbass idea

приезжай в Россию

sending nudes over the internet, best idea ever OP

so tell us the story

Ask for timestamp pics before sending nudes,fag

Don't feel bad Sup Forumsro. Be cool about it. He is such a sad person he gets turned on by turning other guys on while pretending to be a chick! And remember! Don't eat yellow snow!

If it didn't have your face in the video and it was a minor/didn't claim to be a minor to whom the video was sent to, you have no issue

Don't feel bad user. He probably wanted to try and blackmail you and threaten to put the pic on the Internet. How terrible!!

So your donger lands on the net. Who cares.

People like that look at cock for their living. They're more pathetic than you could ever be.

Just kill him

>willingly sends video to random person
You deserved it

Yeah, this. Things could be worse user, we'll all make it someday!

WAKE ME UP!

ive got a bitch, and since ive been trying to find some older chubby trim on craigslist i know this is nothing to be ashamed of. if anything, take pride that someone actually wanted to look at you that way since you're so lonely. some people wouldn't even get that "positive" of a response.

Noice

Nice try faggot this is an obvious pa request.

I love you user

I love you user

"nigga you gay AF. this is as close as you will ever get to god like me. have fun you closeted faggot."

Orphanages obviously don't have books in them. Shit tier Spiderman pic

Oh yeah show me your peenoose

You gonna show me your cock?

How did you know?

If you dump all Spidey pics I'll save them so derail threads too?

Google images

What does it feel like to be crushed?

> be me

> be orphan

> literally no family

> literally no friends

> Grew up in streets with no home

> people treated me like subhuman because I had no home and was a stray child

> starved and abused by literally everyone

> slept in trashcans to avoid bad weather/rain/cold

> Orphan homes always full

> wouldn't take me because I'm not a registered citizen

> no known birthdate so orphan homes still couldn't take me besides year (1987)

> years later

> moves to america

> no education so no company wants to hire me except slave labor jobs

> lives off minimum wager

> no one talks to me here except bosses to yell at me over something stupid

> get called a nazi because I tell people im aryan/slav (seriously)

> doesn't complain much because I know some people have it worse than me

>mfw my life still isnt improving.

But I want yours

you realize you're bumping the thread?

Only place where spider images are effective is in loli/ylyl threads

I don't want to kill the thread, only piss off it's users. Clearly im doing that right.

Not alot seem pissed off.

most are ignoring you...Well cept me because I want a rational conversation.

you're not pissing anyone off tbh

look's like they're just ignoring you.

best place for your spidey's is what this user suggested

but..The whole point is to piss people off...and if it's not working then whats the point?

You could always go into a dubs thread

Those guys hate spidermans

Thats why you dont get online relationships unless they are going somewhere

I'm curious
How do you get by?
And why do you have to mention you are aryan. In these days you might as well say you are a nazi.

>only to piss it's users off

If you want to piss off users you have to go harder..spamming spiderman images doesn't piss people off

post something like zippocat or images off offended

that will 100% disgust any user and piss them off to the point they are crying to mods.

I work everyday and live in a cheap apartment

I'm gonna get a GED them either join the military or go to college and get a LA&S and philosophy degree

and to answer your question

>why do you have to mention you are aryan

because americans ask where I'm from because I dont "look" american. I look like im from russia/iran

Nigga u gay af

Why would you join the military for a country that has done nothing for you?

It offers a future, I need a GED I've had my green card for almost 5 years now.

This country has done quite alot for me. Who do you think taught me english?

Hope it all works out man

Join the air force or navy and get that free college. Enlist as a Texas resident and get extra free college through the hazelwood act.

That what I was planning on as well. Do they care how much math/science/english etc, you know or do they just want you to be strong and in shape?

I was thinking the army or navy. something that requires less intelligence and more muscle

They dont need you to know algebra or calculus or shit like that or anything high college level unless you're becoming an officer after graduation

If you're gonna join the army you need to know basic math and science as well as good english...Doesn't look like a problem for you though

Would recommend ROTC you get your college degree THEN join the army/navy whatever you want

Other then that they need people who can run while carrying 100lbs of equipment, shoot, work as a team, etc

They dont' really care about your education they just want you to have a GED/Diploma minimum