What's the best episode and why is it all of them?

What's the best episode and why is it all of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=an-e1llVIH8
youtube.com/watch?v=jLG0F7suqSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daphne's family members all sucked.

My Coffee With Niles

Really, is there any other answer

season 11 is by far my favourite.

>the one where maris gets arrested for killing her boyfriend with a crossbow
>the one with lynette from desperate housewives where frasier bellows "GET OUT" because she insulted his hand towels
>the one where niles gets high to rebel.

Frasier is a classic example of the will-they/won't-they trap.

As soon as Niles and Daphne finally got together the show went down the shitter.

Remember that embarrassing season where the actress was pregnant in real life but in the show she was written as having an eating disorder was shipped of to fat rehab? Jesus fucking Christ.

I never got this when it was on when I was younger but it was playing in the gym the other day and it's fucking hilarious

when I break up from uni I'm going to marathon it

any episode where roz gets more than 6 minutes of screentime

>liking anything after Season 5

people really do this?

Frasier did farce better than anyone.

Dat fucking ski-lodge episode. Muh sides.

Ham Radio is great, where they put on a radio play.

I don't think so.

THAT'S RIGHT I SAID I LOVE HER
Top-tier episode.
Patrick Stewart's another personal favourite.

Honestly I'm 90% sure they must have learned from old British farce, Frasier is the only American thing I've seen do it well.

Ahaha Return To Nightmare Inn. Fucking classic episode.

The one where Frasier is being stubborn about not paying for parking and sits in the car park not leaving was great, but then the last few minutes where he rushes into his show and explains to his listeners where he's been was the best step-up and executed joke in the entire show

>you will never be a wealthy socialite from Seattle

JUST

>you will never go for a coffee in the cafe nervosa

Only one of two tv shows that's ever made me feel sad, and it's when in the finale Niles says how he'll miss the coffees

He's got a nug.

Honestly, it amazes me that Frasier even exists. How was there a market in America for a sitcom based on light farce and snobby conversation?

I've never met anyone else who actually likes it though, so maybe there just wasn't. At least not now.

>I remember when I was a boy in Surrey romping with my schoolchums in the thins and spinneys

>you told me my gamekeeper sounded too cultured, my Irish man sounded more Protestant than Catholic and my dwarf was too tall!

>I've never met anyone else who actually likes it though, so maybe there just wasn't.

It lasted for 11 seasons man, it had an audience. Problem is people who've never seen it easily get the wrong idea about what the show actually is.

Finished watching it last month, took several months. Great show, the farce eps were always top class.

One I particularly remember was a Thankgiving episode and Niles was trying to prepare dinner.

The one where he ends naked in the bed with a woman and he still doesn't know if it's a date or a formal meeting

Baaad Billy's

They seriously ruined the show. Especially her mom. Simon was alright in little doses.

The silent episode where Niles is trying to iron a pair of trousers and set the fucking apartment on fire.

Brilliant physical comedy that would put Jim Carrey to shame.

Any idea which one that is?

Hello! Hope you're having a good day. You might be an imbecile.

Three Valentines

Thanks

The one where Frasier invites a dude back to his apartment unaware that he's a faggot.

Frasier and Niles parts were amazing, but Daphne and Martins section wasn't great, really dragged down what could of been the best episode

After Niles and Daphne get together I can't help but notice how dull the writing gets.

I only ever witnessed two shit frasier episodes before it and one of them involved a subplot between Roz and Frasier maybe being attracted to each other. Everything else was GOAT material up until the Daphne Niles relationship.

Should I force myself to watch the rest?

which one??

Freudian Sleep is terrible episode

I love how Frasier was before the point where cheap gay jokes were seen as offensive.

The Matchmaker

I AM WOUNDED

>What's the best episode

The episode where they try to recreate a live oldy timey radio mystery drama and everything goes wrong.

my favorite episode of the show

youtube.com/watch?v=an-e1llVIH8

On a one hand I want to like this show on the other it's so fucking snobish it's cringy instead of funny.

>it's so fucking snobish

sounds like your the snobbish one here m8

>it's a Frasier picks up a tranny episode

Remember the time Dr. Moriarty escaped from the Enterprise's holodeck and performed heart surgery on Niles?

Remember when Frasier launched a rescue mission to get him back?

Wasn't that the two-parter with when Major Kira had a transporter accident and ended up in Seattle in the early 21st century?

Yea then Odo tried to tried to get her back but ended up stuck at Rozs' place where she promptly slept with him.

Ham Radio was probably the best individual episode.

>it's so fucking snobish
Frasier and Niles are snobbish, but the show itself isn't. They play the snobbishness for laughs mostly, especially with Marty ridiculing them constantly for it.

>Falling asleep to My Coffee With Niles in the background

Words cannot describe how relaxed I am when this happens

>As soon as Niles and Daphne finally got together the show went down the shitter.

This is a meme. It's not quite as good but still very strong. Lots of classic episodes after they get together.

Were their accents even Mancunian? Or just typical working class?

I've been watching this series a few eps a week and I've just started the last season.

Just watched the Picard ep.

I don't want it to end ;_;

Hold me, Anons.

The show was actually very educational, growing up watching this show, I learned a lot about culture and class from some the asides.

>mixing red wine with fish
Fucking absolute madman

>mhy dyn cumhr sayfags hmy fsarhHAHAHAH

Working class. They sometimes sound slightly northern but not Manc in the slightest.

The spa episode where they keep chasing the next exclusive level.

No English person sounds like that

They were British actors talking like American actors trying to talk in the accent their character actually had, and all of them had an accent from a different part of the country, only Daphne was Mancurian

I think that's one of the reasons it was so popular here

Just watch it again and again forever

If you're going to force yourself ... no.

Wait until you want to.

Oh you yungians.

>sensible chuckle

>tfw you realised he didn't have to die at 60, he just wanted to escape Lwaxana

Niles: Oh, no offence, it's just we had reservations at one of the
finest restaurants in Boston, and instead we're eating trail
mix and drinking this... [he looks at the bottle] ...oh, dear
God, it's just labelled "Wine".

Simon her main brother you see is played by an australian and when her other brothers show up in the last season none of the actors are english

Niles and Ros invented banter

Roz also invented the reacharound

Watched probably one of the greatest episodes the other day where Niles is unconsciously trying to harm Martin to keep Daphne from leaving. Ends with one of those perfect storm scenarios that the show does so well.

>Well they say love enters through the nose

>It's a 'Niles and Frasier join, create or apply to an exclusive club and destroy their social standing to one-up each other over it' episode

Pocket squares are cool.

>All right, stop it! Get a grip. You're not being asked to do anything that none of us hasn't done before in our own kitchens in our own homes! Now quick, Niles, kill five eels!

Having snobby people in a show doesn't make the show snobby.

Why don't you have a Cafe Nervosa cookbook yet??

How do you cook coffee?

>Now you've embarrassed me. You see, while your coffee and pastries are the best in Seattle, it just doesn't have the ... effulgence required to be served at one of my world-famous soirée de grue.

Was literally every actor ever in Star Trek?

Who /wounded/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=jLG0F7suqSI

Yes

>Maybe your dad just needs to toughen up a little.

>CAAAAM WIIIINSTOON

3:32 is goat

Any episode where his agent shows up.

Bebe?

>She has no scruples, no ethics, and no reflection

>Hey pasty

What's the best bebe episode?

This, a lot of the humor comes from them realizing they're the assholes, but never learning from their mistakes.

This one

the one where he burns down Monks newstand

The one where she pretends to attempt suicide to get Frasier higher ratings.

The one where she and Frasier host a talk show for a week and go insane

Literally just watched this episode last night.

Also the episode where Frasier loses his job, and the one after where he goes through the stages of grief. That fucking noise he makes as he's sobbing while double-fisting monte cristo's makes me lose my shit every time.

Great show. Can't imagine it airing in this day and age however. The whole "Roz is a whore" running joke would piss so many people off these days.

The irony being she's actually a "strong female character"

>After Niles and Daphne get together I can't help but notice how dull the writing gets.

what season is this?