Why is he trying so hard to be famous?

why is he trying so hard to be famous?

is he not satisfied?

will father john misty reply to him?

People resonate with his words. He has actually proved to be an intelligable and insightful person who has a lot to ofefr this world in terms of knowledge. Teens of Denial proved that to me. personally

I hope he gets a cancer

satirical trips

He talks weird

Go to bed Will

>impulsive unpleasant online snark about superior musicians and performers

ONE
OF
US

Fuck off Will

Play a hometown show and I'll buy ya a round will.

>>>/furafinity/

I truly don't understand why p4k pushes him so hard. Every fucking day there are front page articles about YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT WILL FROM CSH JUST TWEETED and WILL FROM CSH JUST GAVE HIS OPINION ON (NEW ALBUM) AT RHEIR SHOW LAST NIGHT, WATCH THE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
It's Kanye levels of tabloidism and the guy isn't interesting in any way, or nearly popular enough to warrant celebrity worship.

this is now a rare willy thread
rules:
1. dont steal rare willys
2. post rare willys

>Rolling Stone says it's the fourth best rock album of the year
>but contrarian shitheads on /mew/ say I should hate it because reasons
Right...

see &

>why is he trying so hard to be famous?
he already is

>People
cucks*

Sup Forums
>community based on pretentious contrarianism
>elevate ourselves above normies
>one of us makes good music
>we hold him up as he is member of community
>his good music resonates with others
>better hate him now, not one of us!!

Fuck Sup Forums

see &

This is actually true. Why do people think he's arrogant? Because he wasn't too excited in his What's in My Bag video? He's one of the most thoughtful musicians in the game right now.

see &

he reminds me of some person youd find in a 100 level cs course at your local community college if that makes sense

His music's okay but can someone play devil's advocate and at least give some reasons why the media seems to love him now?

100%, yes.

Parents probably know higher-ups at p4k

why is his music such trash?

I always knew Satan has shit taste

why would you ever want a "thoughtful" musician

Look at his fucking face.

He has a more punchable face than Grimes.

Look at you fucking idiots.

You literally hate him now, its hilarious

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* o3o

Fuck off will

"The life of Pablo is repulsive"

T. Cuckseat

Fuck off Will

Wow, I've always been annoyed by Will but if he continues to shit on overrated garbage then he might start to grow on me.

I haven't paid attention to him in forever. What's going on? Did he start a beef with Father John Misty?

He then went on to say it's one of the best albums of the year.

I should've known that furfag would backpedal on his one good opinion. How the fuck did he explain away that bullshit?
>hey guys, earlier I shit on The Life of Pablo but I relistened to it and now I love it! KANYE IS THE BEST YO! pls like me

Will Toledo (akaCar Seat Headrest) has reviewedKanye’sTheLife of PabloforThe Talkhouse. His review begins:“The Life of Pablois a repulsive album. This is obvious to anyone who listens to it, and must be acknowledged at the start of any discussion of it.”

But he also acknowledges how much he loves the album:

It’s also one of the best albums I’ve heard in a long time — and one of the most beautiful. It’s very strange. My younger self would never have tolerated an album this reprehensible, this unrepentantly egotistical, yet I’ve probably listened to it more times this year than anything, aside from David Bowie’sBlackstar. Why? Well, it’s justgood.

he's right desu

Whatever you say, Will

Go away, Will/Kanye.

Teens of Denial does not deserve the praise its getting from the music media, but its not bad enough to deserve the hate it gets here.

Will is an alright musician. Twin Fantasy is a good album. I don't get why everything has to be so polarizing.

Just cuz

I hate CSH and his fans but he's right about Life of Pablo, it is repulsive

Mostly because he has a cult fanbase who nut themselves over every mediocre indie jam he puts out. It's hard to take him seriously since he's a pretentious toolbox and his music has the same smugly self-assured feel to it

>Rolling Stone

this. rolling stone is such a boring yet self important publication.