Hey guys i need help with a raid, spam her FB but just dont make her kill herself

hey guys i need help with a raid, spam her FB but just dont make her kill herself

"I think I'll just make a personal army request with explanation of why the person deserves it and everyone will hop on and ruin her life."

Fucking retard. NYPA

What part of NYPA don't you understand?
Jesus at least give a reason
or tits

Nypa

PS:kill yourself, and then kill her.

her fat ass is way more than enough

NYPA

Mods will probably fuck this guy

pls spam this girl from my school who doesn't notice or care that i exist

She seems nice.
OP is a faggot.
Also:
>NYPA

Go back to the hole you crawled out from, preferably the stinky cunt of your whore of mother.

Not your personal army

actually she made my best friend kill himself

New York Psysicians Assistant?

thanks bb

If your friend killed himself over some dumb broad, it's a good thing the gene pool is rid of him

Oh my god you're that new? really?

everyone called him a rapist so he ended it

just do it you faggot, besides im participating

Go home OP

I like this girl now. Maybe I'll message her and ask which whiny little bitch does she know who killed himself lately and then show her this thread. Then we raid you!!

no nigger

Fucking faggot

she already knows this exists, i just want to fuck up her life why not, might send a couple of dicks to her house to get her in trouble with the cops

Why should she care?

parents***** fuck this new windows 10

why the fuck not, you niggers swat people and post cp why can i not have a little bit of fun with some Sup Forumsros

Lol ur pathetic no wonder u and ur friends are rapists

faggot

Someone needs to be screencapping this as a reason not to ask Sup Forums to be your personal army

wouldnt that only give it more attention

RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE