Yo Sup Forums

Yo Sup Forums
I'm currently seated on the roof top of my building contemplating jumping.

I am currently in my home country doing military service, and I feel less miserable than I do in Sweden (Nigger capital of the world). Even tho I feel less miserable, I am still pretty suicidal.

Question:Is there a point to not jumping?

pic related: it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

suicideproject
youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just do it negro

Do it faggot

Listen to what Nike has to say.

Bet you wont do it nigger

>Decent black people kill themselves
>shitty ones block off highways and burn down small towns in riots

Fucking hate this planet.

Don't do it Sup Forumsro.

There are many more feels yet to feel in your life, both good and bad. Enjoy the ride. You'll die one day anyway.

what the hell, don't jump. you do realize how hot you are wtf

do a flip faggot

At least wait until your service is up

DO IT IF I LAND DUBS

I will probably just pussy out like usual. been trying to find just one reason not to
>you'll die one day anyway
Kinda what I hoping to do in my service, but I only went to syria for 2 days
You can't even see my Sup Forumsro but thanks anyway

do it and your loved will get your life insurance

just saying man or your loved ones will missyou bad though its all you man

You will die one day, so why end it short and not stick it out for the ride?

I don't think you should. Just because.

don't jump, if you want to an hero then at least hang yourself and stream it or slit your wrists or something

Can I see the view?

best i could do

Looks nice. What's your hobbies user?

I used to practice judo, attend conventions and game a lot. But none of it entertains me anymore

why pic so dark and what's with the pose so random

study philosophy and man the fuck up.

No light on the rooftop, and the pose is basically how I always sit, but turned my head in hopes of not showing my face too much.

Sounds familiar, user. Used to climb up places thinking the same myself. Fwiw I'm damn content now I never did it. Best of luck.

I enjoy judo, sorry that you don't seem to have any hobbies. Why not find something new and exciting?

why not go to suicideproject dot org/

if you're feeling that down and trying to kill yourself. helped me plenty of times.

I been trying new stuff whenever possible, but I always feel like I'm emptily trying to fill a void

You'll get through it once you find something important to you. I had the same problem so I took a few years trying to find what I want but I found it. I'm sure you will too, give yourself time

Well, if you really want to die you don't have anything to loose so.. try to enjoy your last time on earth, use your money to travel, meet new people and fuck bitches

don't do it Sup Forumsrother. just get some pussy, you like 9/10 no homo. Get some pussy my nig

Don't jump

Shoot some ISIS niggers for us

youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U

Naw naw bro, think about people who love you.. this is easy for you, wont be for them.. this is cowardly

This life is a simulation. The only exit from it is death. It is one of the hardest things to come to terms with. You are not alone.

Don't do it OP. Suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do. Think of your family and people that care about you that will be devastated.

I don't have any money until I turn 21, currently 19 and money is secured in a bank account
Again I am barely seen in picture, but thanks.
First thing to make me smile today thanks Sup Forumsro
I don't really have people that love me, my family treat me like an employee and I am only ever called "son" when speaking of me in an ill manner

OP, if you are serious about dying then do the following; take all of your money and go somewhere to blow it all on coke and hookers. Have all of the unprotected sex and drugs that you want and do everything that you were always scared to do in the face of death. When it is all over, then go out knowing you did what you wanted.

Won't always feel crap OP. Don't do it bro. You will be okay. If I can get through the BS and suicidal thoughts iv had. Anyone can. you have a lot of life left to live. Life has its ups and downs.

here's for you OP

Fucking this. Die like a lion nigger.

Are you retarded? Suicide isnt selfish. Keeping someone from doing it by guilting them "think of those who will miss you", is selfish. "Dont kill yourself because I will be sad".

Retard I hate people like you. Btw I dont think suicide is a good decision unless youre maybe terminally ill and the only time you sleep if when youre doped up enough to pass out or something.

please don't jump.

is*

dude im 23 and don't have shit. Your getting money when you turn 21? I've been drinking chocolate milk to supplement my calories because i dont get to eat enough. Fucking pussy. Kill yourself.

how much money do you have ?
just get drunk and spend everything
hookers coke alcohol and die in the arms of a nigger hooker between her tits

These

It's all the money I've worked up and saved. I put it in an account my parents couldn't reach, meaning I wouldn't be able to reach them for a while too

I currently have more or less $56, in beirut I can could probably afford getting drunk but not a hooker or coke

Go fucking rob someone or a bank who cares if you are going to die anyway

i don't get why people get so defensive about a random person contemplating suicide?
just because you overcame your oh so awful existential crisis doesn't mean your jizzcoated words on the internet will make people's lives less shitty.
as for op: suicide is a pretty fucking heavy decision that you don't want to take just because you're a bit bored. think it through carefully. and if you seriously feel you cannot live a comfortable, happy life, do not commit suicide in such a stupid way, just od on sleeping pills or something while in your bed.
if you couldn't live comfy at least die comfy

I hate retarded people like you who think it's funny and okay to tell someone to kill themselves. Even if it is just some person I don't know personally on the Internet. I can empathize and recognize him as a real human being somewhere on this fuckin planet who needs help. And well if me trying to tell him to think about the people who care about him might get him to not do this then I will.

So fuck off faggot.

So what are you going to do now OP? Did you make your decision? Will you or will you not go through with it? Also, how will you go about doing it, if you will?