What Grammy will it win?

What Grammy will it win?

Best Latin Rock, Urban or Alternative Album

Best Regional Mexican Music Album (Including Tejano)

every Grammy

or none

fuck those things anyway

None, because Beyonce made an album

great minds think alike

anyone else watch One More Time With Feeling last night?
fucking great

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Best Comedy Album

I swear that it keeps on confusing me for this

What are your 10/10 moments on this album?

that part at the end of "I Need You"
>just breathe
>just breathe

there's a bunch

>the entirety of I Need you
>You're a distant memory in the mind of your creator, don't you see?
>I used to think that when you died you kind of wandered the world in a slumber till you crumbled, were absorbed into the earth. Well, I don't think that any more
>Oh, the urge to kill somebody was basically overwhelming. I had such hard blues down there in the supermarket queues (even moreso after watching the documentary)
I could go on really

top zozzle

AOTY
quote me

>AOTY
>quote me

ty

Is it just me or is the closer on this album an absolute 10/10? It's so gut wrenchingly sad.

And the Most overrated death album of 2016 goes to...:

Nick Cave - Skelotron Bees

*Beyonce opens envelope*

At least be thankful Taylor didn't drop an album.

Idk, but pick related will get AOTY.

I don't know if it was intentional, but the contrast between Girl In Amber and I Need You.
Girl In Amber
>And if you want to leave, don't breathe
I Need You
>Just breathe, just breathe I need you
Also the combination of Wydler's drumming and the percussion of Sclavunos in Anthrocene

I Need You was more of a love song, I think he's saying he wants his love to still be there, Girl In Amber feels more of a song about death.

not sure if you noticed but theres queen b and chance the rapper's trash albums that will win before bowie even gets a shot

It's the best album of the year but it won't even get a nomination because the Grammys are fun by retards who only care about top 40 garbage.
It'll get a nomination but ultimately that fucking awful Beyonce album will win because normies think she's a God tier artist.

>Skelotron Bees
>completely fucked up the structure of the post, has Beyonce open the envelope after she had announced the winner
Man, your post is so terrible I can't tell if you're baiting or retarded.