Is it true that it's easy for white people to pick up girls in asian countries, or is it just a meme forced by weebs?

Is it true that it's easy for white people to pick up girls in asian countries, or is it just a meme forced by weebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
m.blog.daum.net/_blog/_m/articleView.do?blogid=03eKb&articleno=16155383
youtube.com/watch?v=kDcKXzZv8Tg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's only easy for whitey in countries like Japan or S. Korea.

Chinese girls do not perform miscegenation, although there are those out there that would like to claim that they do. They aren't real Chinese.

You tell me:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

It's true

Are you proxy or white fag visitor?

/r/asianmasculinity would be FUMING if they saw this video

Only white fag visitors can be proxies.

Real Chinese are real Chinese and thus, not proxies.

Should visit some day
I really like the idea of fucking people form the other side of the world

I'll try to convince a jap to follow me around the world kek

>be half Indo
>have an obsession with blonde hair
>live in the Netherlands
everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Dutch father right?

Yeah.

Yes. Especially the brown variant.

are you grill? will you be my half asian gf?

Easy if you're not an autist

t. autist

It may be easier to pick up girls in economical poor countries of Asia than in your country, because people of those countries have an image that white men are rich.

Just leaving this here

m.blog.daum.net/_blog/_m/articleView.do?blogid=03eKb&articleno=16155383

translation?

tl;dr stop cucking us Chad

Translate

In Japan it's common only for the younger crowd, and for the more westernized girls. It's because foreigners are more aggressive compared to the how passive most Japanese men are.

Eh apart from some pick up artists i think whites are much less aggressive towards women than any other race. Things like chikan that are common place in Asia would never fly in a white country.

>chikan
is that the same as groping? is that actually ok in japan, i thought it was just an anime meme

Yeah, it's groping, no, it's not okay.

If we had packed trains like this, the exact same thing would happen.

Nah there's a lot more respect and less objectification for women here.

t. Shido Gobey

>tokyodriftplot.mp4

Is it easy to black people to pick up girls in Sweden?
Here u have the answer for your question.

The number of Chinese girls I've seen in China dating white guys seems to contradict your statement sempai.

They've probably already seen it and sperged out just like they always do when they see WMAF

If you're an awkward fuck in your home country, chances are you'll still have trouble picking up girls in China.

t.White guy who lived in China for two years and barely got laid

It's easier as a foreigner anywhere in general.
Mutual exoticism is a hell of a drug.

Every asian country I've been to (5) the women have been much more aggressive towards me, and i've never had trouble. You literally just need to show up.
Also I've dated a few overseas girls and they've all refused to come to my country if we got married, but especially in regards to having children.
Western women are looked down upon even there for acting like men. Most of the western women "finding themselves" overseas are real cunts towards the locals as well.

You really can't tell us you've been to 5 countries without telling us which, and listing them in order of success rate

It really is easy.

1. Philippines. Hands down the easiest place to find women. Local men all chase after 14-16 year olds, and anyone over 20 is considered an old maid. The women are catholics, and the mantra of them being slutty is doubly true over there. The courting culture makes things a lot easier as well since most men court handfuls of women at a time and the leftovers are desperate for love and sex.

2. Thailand. Most thai women are insanely conservative despite the fact that prostitution is legal, expect them to act shy but be open to doing whatever you want without much effort.

3. Korea. Slutty chicks but they're crazy as fuck. Weird "feminism" in that country, and many of the girls are vicious liars and will try to get you to impregnate them.

4. Indonesia. Women are desperate for foreigners as they don't want to become breeder number 3 for some mudslime. Due to Islam you'll probably have to find your girls online, which actually makes things a lot easier. Alot of autistic virgin type women due to the culture, but hungry for western cock.

5. China. Mix of all the above, but really depends on where you go within the country. Avoid the big cities imo. Always remember that most "modern" chinks don't think the same as westerners and have no sense of humanity/compassion/empathy. Chinks value social status over all else i think.

Not really

>implying there aren't tens of thousands of half Chinese in China, Australia, USA and Canada.

>heh the map said so it must be true !!
"easiness" isn't something you can measure in a clear-cut map with 5 categories

>north korea
>orange

No fucking way

Forced meme.

cant wait to go to glorious Nippon and be worshiped for being white

Let's be real though, most Chinese chicks are ugly as fuck anyway.

check this

youtube.com/watch?v=kDcKXzZv8Tg

It's true, you can be socially awkward and still get laid in Japan as long as you look okay. All of your autism can just be passed off as the quirks of a foreigner. It's definitely way easier than at home, you just need the confidence to ask girls out.

t. was an exchange student in Japan

>tfw make interpals account
>get tons of thai, korea and japanese messages
>block them
Yes

What's the name of that Korean site where women hate Asian men and love White men?

Why are Swedes such low self esteem pussies? Why would you question shit like that? You just go with it.

It's easy for any young slightly handsome westerner. Maybe a tad bit more easier for young handsome white guys, because Asian chicks are hot for whites anyway.

>this is the face of a guy fucking tons of asian women

that's a small part of it. there's also the simple fact white guys have the highest sexual market value among males

white guys will simply have more luck whether it's in asia or africa or whatever than vice versa

It's bizarre how many black women "exclude" white men. But they never practice what they preach.

Do people really care this much? I'm like a far right racist nazi and I don't even care that much. I would fuck any race of women.

>white women prefers same race only 65%
>white men prefers same race only 29%
interesting

>Marry hot as fuck south korean idol and have babies
>All the babies turn out to be hideous frankenstein monsters

Such is the life of a South Korean family. Surgery won't change DNA.

south koreans are no uglier than their neighbors. asians in general are usually hideous

Wow you come to white countries and make out with little white girls in public then complain about anything.

True. There are some with naturally good bone structure and genes but they're also almost always mixed race.

Black girls say wouldn't fuck Arabs but this black guy in prison said he came home to two Arabs fucking his girlfriend. Who I assume was black. I think it's all bullshit. Most people would fuck any race.

Like would 90 percent of non black men really not have sex with a black girl?

>European black girl
Yes, hot as fuck.

>American black girl
Nasty, degenerate, KFC loving fat bitch.

I just went to KFC and the girl working there was thin and sexy. She was very small though. It seems like black people are shrinking.

I eat KFC and I'm not fat at all lol. But I don't binge eat. And I eat salads and workout.

Black girls are probably less sleazy than white girls here. Except for the ones deep in the hood. Whites girls are sluts. Black girls because of being perceived as less attractive usually are actually cleaner in the suburbs. And women here have all body types. I don't see that many extremely obese people but I'm in th north east.

Girls are generally very easy here because they're undersexed since most men are beta fap addicts.

in asia if you don't look deformed you're considered good looking

It's basically like that everywhere.

>Argentina
>Hard to bang

lmaoing at your lyfe, Argentinians love my BMC

Big micro cock is an oxymoron.

It's black micro cock

not really, there's no concept of an "average" face with asians like with whites. they know the "default" average asian look is ugly as hell, that's why they classify themselves as either ugly or good looking, with no in-between

I'm not sure you have Asian sexuality down to an absolute science. They have bad teeth and odd faces/short stature because of poor nutrition and dental care and such. As China becomes more powerful and wealthy the people will become better looking.

China isn't all of Asia, numbnuts. Japan and South Cuckrea are quite rich but they still look like goblins despite their nice clothing. If China quarantines or sterilizes the Cantonese and promotes miscegenation with the northwestern Uygurs, they might have an OK looking population in the future.

I don't know. I don't think everyone is as ugly as you're saying. I think you just have an aversion to Asian faces.

And Uygurs are not attractive they are especially freakish. If you don't like mongoloid faces why would you want mongoloid faces with red hair?

Your talking to someone that is literally basing his entire opinion on a handful of pictures he saw on the internet...

personel experience, chile should be green as F

>Is it true that it's easy for white people to pick up girls in asian countries, or is it just a meme forced by weebs?

Bullshit, I mean you might get a little bonus by some girls but that's it.
If you can't get laid in your own country then you don't get laid in Japan or Korea as well.

Only exception if you literally buy a wife for money from some poor regions.

Shit like this happens only if the guys are rude and ruthless acting cool => therefore are likely to be able to get girls in their country as well.

This. If you just search "do white women like asian guys" or "does x like x" you'll find plenty of people online that really do.

If you can speak fluent Japanese…

it really depends really. If you go to Asia, you definitely have the exotic factor that helps. Doesn't mean you are going to land a 9/10 though if you are an awkward weirdo. But I notice that weirdos that would normally have no chance with a girl can sometimes get an asian gf because they just chalk up the creepiness/awkwardness as just misunderstanding from cultural differences or language barrier.

GOTTA GET A GOOK

You weebs and autists don't realize they're a shit tier people

magalian. they are also crazy feminists though. should be right up a swedes alley

White master, give me your semen to inferior gookland

>still holding hands with your bitch because it's your only connection with her while she's being dominated

this will never not be a stain upon our land, the white guy's not even buff or anything.

Yeah, nothing like independent, strong white women who will call you a rapist after forcing you to watch as she gives Tyrone a blowjob.

nice try wumao

Even Asian Americans pefer their own kind.

I would say you have to stop living in fantasy land.

Yes, they are desperately seeking an alternative to beta Asian manlets.

white guys and asian girls have the overall highest percentages, as well as the highest number of positive percentage categories each. truly the master race pairing.

t. Johnno Chang

Asian/Asian couple have highest percentages...

Stop obsession with Asians.you creep.

if I were asian why would I be shipping my women with white guys? I'm white with qt asian gf

>Vietnam
and I'm still a virgin, wtf

>be Japanese girl
>only creep uggo white or arrogant koreans who want to hate fuck guy message to me
>White women hate us for being submissive meme
>White men saying "only losers go for Asian women" to me on Sup Forums
>Japanese men do hate posting on us

Being Japanese women are very hard mode.

>I'm white with qt asian gf
Disgusting.

>tfw moorish spanish looking
>tfw not the beauty standard for anyone

I know this feel ;_;